MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1319

[Deleted]
Pls assist me on how to develop and utillize an EA that is capable of plotting 9pivot points based on previous day OHLC values.
Dear community, After publishing couple of times, here I am asking for a suggestion! :-) I am working on an indicator based on the ZigZag, but in order to draw some nice rectangles, I should need the time at wich the maximum/minimum has been created. I am able to get the ZigZag values through this...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm building an expert Advisor and I would like to enter only once on a sell and only one on a buy. How do I have to do? Thanks
I can compile an EA no problem, until I make even the slightest change, like changing a digit, and then I can neither save or compile it and get the error "Access Denied". It is very strange because I can make a change and compile it on the Interbank platform but not on the CMS or Forex.com...
Is it possible to put 3 symbols on one chart or possibly place 3 symbol feeds on an indicator I can place on a chart? OR just be able to put 3 symbols on a single indicator?
Sometimes I work with text objects in the chart, for example in one of my EAs i have a text object that i can move around with the mouse and it will give me a profit estimation based on the position of the text object and write the result of the calculation into the text object. This involves using...
get me at yemidotnet@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Hi, I did not find to code for Stochatic crossing levels.e.g.: The BUY signal (Long): 1. Stochastic 120,3,3 moves/cross up or equal or above to Level(line) 85 - (this should be first signal for buying) and 2. Stochastic 15,3,3 moves/cross below or equal or below to Level(Line) 40 -(this is the final...
hi, here i would like to present you my newest idea. i developed a few EA's and scripts for a friend. normaly i have nothing to do with trading. trought this work i came in contact with forex and it intressts me ;) not only the possible profit, but the process of developement/testing. as many...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to run multiple metatrader terminals installed to separate directories, but when i run the second one a window pops up with the following information: There has been a critical error Time : 2010.04.09 10:59 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 226, 24 Mar...
  Hodrick-Prescott filter  (102   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hello, dear programmers! Who will undertake to solve, I think, a simple task of writing an indicator? I need to write an indicator that would filter the series with Hodrick-Prescott filter. The function is available in MATLAB, if I'm not mistaken, it can be made into a DLL using MATLAB compiler
[Deleted]
i have an Ea that places two orders at thesame time. What i want it to be doing is that if it close s one out of them with stoplosss i want it to close the remaing one when the equity is more than the initial one before it place order. I only need the formula for it .thanks
[Deleted]
Please help me make a script auto insert stoploss after i entry buy/sell oder.... MNTKS&BRGDS
  Script help  (2)
In MT4 there is under Scripts the "send_pending" script. Right now the script makes a pending order 10 pips from the current price. I need this script to be changed to be able to find out the high and the low of the current bar and then place one pending order 2 pips above the high of the bar and...
[Deleted]
Hey, is it possible to code an EA that enters a trade when another EA sends an alert? The EA has only an alert through a pop-up window, but doesn't open orders automatically. Since I only have the ex4 file I'd need an EA that recognizes the alert message and opens an order accordingly.
[Deleted]
Hello, I can't seem to figure out the search feature syntax for the web site.
Hello everyone, I have a doubt I made this code to close positions,some positions it quits but not other, anyone know where I'm wrong?? for(cnt=OrdersTotal();cnt>=0;cnt--) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if( OrderSymbol()==Symbol() ) { if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) {...
New article Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator is published: MetaQuotes Programming Language 5 (MQL5), included in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal, has many new possibilities and higher performance, compared to MQL4. This article will help you to get...
[Deleted]
Hiya, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have an indicator tell you the Put/Call Ratio?? And if so, how do I do it?? Thanks.
Hello! Here's the problem - I'm trying to open Meta Trader but it won't open. Although it is in the task manager in the processes. I've installed new terminals from new DTs a few times - it didn't help. It opens a couple of times, then it won't let me open. Can you tell me how to be
I was hoping someone could help me with a little problem I have with metaeditor. I cannot edit any of my mq4s. I have recently installed windows 7 and now I cannot edit any indicators or experts. I can open them and compile them but when I try to edit its as if my keyboard is not working. I...
What is MQL4 syntax to close one BUY order by the other one SELL order ? I manage orders by Magic Numbers ...
[Deleted]
  MQH File  (13   1 2)
Can anybody direct me to a link that teaches how to create mqh file? Or at least give me some simple example. I did not find it in mql documentation. Thanks for any possible help.
Hello, I have looked through the postings here but have not found what I need to do in Excel to link it to MT4. Ie., I assume there is some DDE string I need to add somewhere in Excel for it to know now to connect to MT4? After looking at the other postings I have checked that "Enable DDE Server" is
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I'm very new in MQL4 and I would like to know how I can program this; I want to have an open price Period 1H at each 6h time Ex: Date 7/april/2007 time 6h am eurusd 1.3334 Date 8/april/2007 time 6h am eurusd 1.3440 I don't know how to update my datetime so when it's give me my...
[Deleted]
Hi, I create poll to know what you need in this forum. Maybe I can help you. Question: What EA/Robot do you need? Answer: A- Low Performance, Low Drawdown B- Medium Performance, Medium Drawdown C- High Performance, High Drawdown Question: How much budget for trading with...
Hi, Is there somewhere to get the actual real account pricedata for a specific broker/account type, for offline backtesting? My recent EURUSD 'superscalper' turns 500 into 2Mill in a year on Alpari demo, using the standard history data. Problem is that these data is largely useless for optimizing a...
Hi Anyone can help me write or maybe help me where I can find a script that return the length of body of bars, upper & lower wick, it is so tedious to calculate by hand. thank u
Has annyone a mt4 elliot Label draw tool ? 1,2,3,4,5---a,b,c,d,e,w,x,y,z xybalduin@msn.com thanks
[Deleted]
  what can i do ?  (2)
Can someome help me on this matter? i want my ea to be placing order at the closing of candle (i.e formation of a new candle ) i have used this formular : bool Fun_New_Bar() { static datetime New_Time=0; bool New_Bar=false; if(New_Time!=Time[0]) { New_Time=Time[0]; New_Bar=true;...