MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1322

[Deleted]
If there are too many indicators in custome indicator folders, metatrader doesn't list all of them. Is there any way to list all of them? I don't want to delete any indicator. thanks..
[Deleted]
Hello seniors, being a newbie I have been able to create an indicator that draws a horizontal line using the SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE) and counted_bars=IndicatorCounted() etc. It draws the line as I want, but stop at the last bar on the screen. But my chart is shifted to the left and I want the...
[Deleted]
I'm converting some Tradestation code to MT4. If anyone would be willing to do that who knows both platforms I'd be willing to pay so send me a private message. In the absence of that one of the lines I'm converting is RSI (SLOWD(5), LENGTH) Doesn't anyone know how to do this in MT4?
[Deleted]
I want to have the following indicators on MT4: Williams%R 21 Levels -20, -50, -80. Weighted close (HLCC/4) Stochastic %K 3, %D 5 Slowing 14 apply to Weighted close (HLCC/4) RSI Period 14 applied to weighted close (HLCC/4) Is it possible and if so how. I'd like to do it using the inbuilt MT4
[Deleted]
pls, all i need the letest fabtub settings on rorbot for forex trading,help me through this email address blessedalex13@yahoo.com and i will be greatfull, may god bless u as u du it for me, thanks
Hello, I make a backtest with a strategie and look the testgraph it make a 10k account to 40k from 1999 till 2010 but i dont know if such thinks is interesting realy what you say?
[Deleted]
I created a summary report that prints all the detailed report informationof each optimization run to a csv file for analysis in excel. And I'm lookingfor a better way to tell the system the optimization has started so I canrewrite over the last csv file but there is in no optimization_init() or...
[Deleted]
Hello In the last weeks I have made my own indicators that automatically draw trendlines. One indicator draws one trendline and I have different trendlines (indicators) per timeframe now. For drawing the trendlines, I didn't use buffers, I only used the formula and then I drew the line with...
Hi, I'm in the process of improving every little aspect of my new scalper, everything helps, sometimes a lot, and now I want to avoid entering around news and preferably get out of the market at these times. This EA is like most other EAs, running with much higher SL than TP and therefore trading...
[Deleted]
If i write any program inside start function, it is not working. so i use to write my programs in my init function. can somebody help me?
Please could somebody help me on how to plot moving averages on indicator window? I'm using fxpro metatrader platform and I want to plot moving averages on RSI indicator. Please help me
How can I Specify a Different Trade Closing Interval than what the ChartInterval is?
[Deleted]
hi there, i am a newbies and having difficulties to write a code about the 2 concepts below into expert advisor, ================================================================================================================= (Concept 1) Open a new pending long order AFTER a previous order closed...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, i hope someone is able to help me: i want to close an order with an ordinary OrderSend command (with stop) like this:STOP=??????????; ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,STOP,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"macd sample",16384,0,Green); but to stop it in a usual way like:...
I have been backtesting my custom signals for some time in a ea template and need help producing a working live version. The signals are pair specific and quite consistent. Pm me if you can help. Thanks
New article The Drawing Styles in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: There are 6 drawing styles in MQL4 and 18 drawing styles in MQL5. Therefore, it may be worth writing an article to introduce MQL5's drawing styles. In this article, we will consider the details of drawing styles in MQL5. In addition,...
[Deleted]
Hi, How can i code for my EA, and to make sure it is only run on 1 MT4 live account? i have 1 EA and going to sell for public, but i'm only allow 1 copy of EA will able to run on 1 particular Live account, how to accomplish this? thanks.
[Deleted]
What do you type for 'no color' for an mq4 file? I tried 'None' but this doesn't work, Thank you, Pete
[Deleted]
HI every one maybe some one can help me,I need a script wich watch the trades and automatically stop them lets just say after 10 or 12 minutes no matter if the trade is on the profit or in loss.Thanks for your help.
[Deleted]
  windows 7  (2)
has anyone experienced metatrader 4 crashing with windows 7? Upon trying to open Mt4 I get a crash message. Not sure how to fix this.
Hi dear community, If someone could explain how this can be I would be very thankful. I fear not to be believed so I will post a video showing the exact problem if neccessary. I am using one include-file and also painting 1 new Fib-retracement + 1 new Fib-expansion every new candle on the M1. Theese...
[Deleted]
int start(){      if (Hour()>=7&&Hour()<=18)               {                if (OrdersTotal()==0)                   {                      if(Bid == Open[0]-4*Point)                        {OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point...
[Deleted]
Hello I have just coded this: #property  indicator_separate_window#property  indicator_buffers 3#property  indicator_color1  Red#property  indicator_color2  Blue#property  indicator_color3  Green//----extern int RSIPeriod1=14;extern int RSIPeriod2=28;extern int Cross1=10;extern int Cross2=10;extern...
Hi, Who is going to find the little bug in this code ? Compiler says unexpected square bracket... beats me.... Thanks in advance..for helping this peanut brain Dan //+---------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
MetaTrader 5 is going to be a disaster for MetaTrader 4 traders. I just read it's not going to be backward compatible with Metatader 4. That is going to destroy alot of traders systems. That means all my indicators that I've collected over the last 2 yrs are going to be no good to NFA brokers and...
When ever I try to get the value from a buffer, I am getting "2147483647". But if I try to get the value from a buffer used to store another indicator values, say "MACD", it gives the correct values. Any other buffer used for intermidiate calculations, shows "2147483647". If any body got same issue,...
  Second TimeFrame  (2)
Hi, I've been looking around to create second timeframe on mt4, but still can't find any script for it yet, does any one got their hand on the script.. Help would be really appreciated. Thanks
  Drop down list  (1)
I would like to program an indicator to watch another currency pair and overlay it on the chart with another pair. I would like to make one indicator that i could configure with a drop down list of pairs as an external input. How can i do this if it can be done at all ?
Hi, I would like to put the message box, which shows the current symbol and current timefreme of the window. The messagebox shows the current symbol correct, but the timeframe is showed as a number zero. Could you tell me what I should change in the code bellow: MessageBox("Alert"+"...
[Deleted]
Hello I just wrote an simple indicator to call another indicator, because each of its buffers is used...and nothing but a line appears! The code is simple, but I can't find the mistake! #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_minimum 0#property...