MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1512

[Deleted]
the DOWNLOAD page clearly states systems MT supports - Build 218 run ok - 220 NOT is their peoples that use 98SE ? please post . i use Win98SE on old machine 24/7 cuz it just works without all bells whistles of later Wins. I learn that over 70million still use some variant of 95,98 or ME. is my...
Which model to use Which working model is thebest for running the EAs? - approach1: wait for each incoming tick in order to open/close/modify orders int start() { // do the work here // then go away, until the next tick comesin. } - approach2: EA is always running and periodically asks...
www.forexshadowing.blogspot.com
Hello, I'm very new to MT4 and just wrote and compiled my first EA shown below. When I ran the program in demo mode, it worked and placed my order. However, it kept buying me orders, one after another. My expectation was that the EA would only be called once (I'm running it inside FXDD if that...
[Deleted]
i sell a robot that i programed. it works perfectly well only when u follow my instructions. +2348036860370
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been trying to compile a very short and simple EA for over an hour now, but nothing is happening. I have 0 errors and 0 warnings. It just says: Compiling 'test1.mq4'... Is this normal? How long does it normally take to compile EAs? Thanks in advance for help. ~DV
[Deleted]
  please,help  (1)
To find the code of StochRSI with 2 EMA
[Deleted]
Hi all, I've made an EA that works with 2MA (5 and 50 MODE_EMA) and 1MA (200 MODE_SMA). This works fine with 15M EURUSD pair (only BUY orders) but is I try some otesthers pairs the results are very dissapointing. Anyone has a clue for this? If someone is intrested in try this EA, I'll send it over...
Pls, could someone talk on live account maintenance with some good brokers in terms of the brokers' trading conditions, consistency and trustworthines...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, We are looking for an autotrading expert to trade some of our portfolio. Looking for one that provides very good returns. Also into concept that if it returns very well, giving back percentage of profits to developer. Write back if you have exceptional results. Thank you!
[Deleted]
for example, add the EUR/YEN to the USD/YEN chart, so the two pairs can be displayed simultaneous . thank u everbody.
Is there any way to find out if a certain EA is already loaded on a platform? For example if I want to run EA "ABC.mh4" only on one chart. how can i make sure that it is not already loaded on some other chart with in the platform? Any idea or feedback ?? Thanks..
Hello Everyone, I'm a currency trader located in IL. I'm looking for partner's interested in providing start-up capital to start an managed account and training company, very modest capital nothing extreme to get me started. I have provded A few reports so you can see what I can do. Looking foward...
  All History  (1)
Every time my MT4 restarts the Account History changes, there is any way, command line, expert, registry or script to have the Account History to display ALL History Thank You
Hello there, I have an indicator that I want to convert it to an EA pls email me your email address so that I can email you the indicator source code. my email at kwng111@myway.com Thank you in advance. K.W.Ng
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have a question that is regardless SPREAD vs LOTS traded. I have an idea that will allow me to protect my orders and need to know if the spread is always the same independable of the lots traded... That is, if I trade 0,1 lots of EUR-USD on a broker with 2 pips spread, will this spread be...
  Base Code  (6)
Hello, I opened a trading account with a brooker that supports MetaTrader 4. I have been trading for some years in stocks and I am converting my systems to MQL4. Is there a template for Authomatic Trading System and for Trading System tester? Basically, some common from where I should start when...
  Too many orders  (2)
I tried writing a simple EA that buys whenever stochastics crosses up. The good news is that it buys at the correct time. The bad news is that it buys many, many times per bar. I attempted to limit this by counting the total orders. It then makes sure that no orders are currently open before placing
Hello! In your opinion wich one is the best volatility indicator? Standard Deviation Average True Range Bolinger Bands Other? How do you use it to trade? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have a requirement that will allow me to reduce the losses. But for that I will need a code for: SITUATION: I have an open BUY order, and a SELL STOP order (at a 50pips level for instance). This BUY order must trail after a specif number of profitable pips (lets say 20), and a trail of +1...
[Deleted]
Looking for some guidance.. I was interested in backtesting the RoboMiner EA. Idownloaded the AUD /NZDdata in the History Center. Went thru all the steps for the strategytest. Clicked "Start" and all appeared to be testing fine. Once thetest ended, I clicked on the "Results" and "Graph" tab......
[Deleted]
I need an automated program for entry of pre-calculated stops and limits for use in a hedge system. I'd just like to one-click orders (a lot of orders)...then have stops and limits automatically entered based on math I will provide. I'm relatively new to forex, but my hedge concept works...
my problem is the character's size in MetaEditor's help table's home page become too large to see !(refer to the picture above) my operator system is VISTA.what i have tried so far: 1.hold the "Ctr"l key and turn the scroll wheel up ( away from me).it is not work!(i mean it is also cann't zoo in)...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article New Data on the 8th Week's Top Ten has been published. We continue publishing results of ATC 2008 Participants. This time we analyzed results of the eighth week's top ten Participants. Again we recalculated trading results as if...
Hello. I am a newbie. I was running 2 E.A.s at the same time. A trade was started automatically. How can I figure out which E.A. triggered the trade. Both E.A.s do the eur/usd. Thanks.
does someone have the answer? imagine your computer shut off in the middle of trade, while your were outstation some reasons are; 1. electricity breakdown or power failure 2. your computer detect viruses & need to restart again 3.else etc... kindly if someone who's close friend of superior of...
[Deleted]
hello i need to help a programer i have a market profile indicator i want to edit this indicator : 1.add a option for number of drawing market profile candle(bars). 2.add a option for start Drawing time. Thank you
Hey there. I'm bit stuck en closing orders. I get en error "unknown ticket", but I've tried a lot of ways and got a lot of different errors. Can someone help? Thanks a lot. :) OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY); if ((updown==1)&&(OrderType()==OP_SELL))...
  blue screen  (3)
hi, why my screen (background) becomes blue? soudenly it becomes blue... that's quite unconfortable... please, how can i fix that? thanks,,, Ma
[Deleted]
  MathAbs  (1)
Can anyone tell me-or show me the use of the function MathAbs? I see it everywhere and Docs dont tell the story.