MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1317

[Deleted]
  Need help creating a VERY simple EA  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
i have never created an EA before but i have a trade i do that happens every 30 minutes. i trade it on the gbpusd. when the current 30min candle breaches the previous candle by one pip, i enter to go for 5 pips. it can be a buy or a sell, dosnt matter. i have a few other very simple rules for this
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in MQL programming however, I found a quirky thing about the following code: extern string Resistance_Line_Name = "resist"; extern string Support_Line_Name = "support"; extern double Risk_Reward_Ratio = 1; extern double Take_Profit_In_Pips = 30; extern double No_Of_Lots = 0...
For example : ExampledFunction(string Txt, double ProfitFromOrder) { ... expression... ; ... conditions... ; return (Txt, ProfitFromOrder); } If YES, then what the TYPE should I use in order to properly DECLARE the FUNCTION as above example: double, string or the other ONE? Then I would like call...
[Deleted]
hi guys only an advice: i need to check the number of pending order ( for the currency and for the type of order ) i have tried in this way: for (int i=0; i<ordertotal() ;i++) orderselect(i,select by pos); if(ordersymbol()==symbol() and ordertype==op_sell ) x++ break if x=0...
[Deleted]
i 'm coding, or at least copiing from other ea's sections that i like . this is to emulate a current stratagy i use. i am however strugeling coding my expert function. i have written the way i think it should work - no success. could someone have look at the function and advize ?
[Deleted]
喜欢当Moving Average移动平均线设为:Simple 应用于设为:close时时间周期分别为5,10,15,33,55,87,200当报价与后四个周期差距大小在10以内时能在主图上用箭头指示一下。 喜欢高手帮一下忙。在这先谢谢了。
[Deleted]
guys.... i work on two personal computer and in one there metatrader 2.24 and in the other there is metatrader 2.26 same history.......but if i use the same EA, i obtain different results. have u noticed this problem u too ????
How do you generate a random number within a range of 1 to 10?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Please can anyone help me out get a ready to use Ea or autorobot. I have no knowledge of computer programming language. And that makes it very difficult for me to edit or modifying any programme
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Here's the code i use...just a test sample: double test_array[6] = { 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0 }; double result1 = 0, result2 = 0; ArraySetAsSeries( test_array, false ); //default behaviourresult1 = iMAOnArray( test_array, 0, 3, 0, MODE_SMA, 0 );Print( "Default. result = " + result1...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I have never come to this forum without leaving with a solution. Sometimes it takes a little work to solve a problem but the help here is always outstanding. This one may be simple. A moving average is drawn on a chart after being selected by a specific set of criteria. I want to retrieve
Hi guys, Our next grid trading course starts on Apr 18th. It discusses a comprehensive trading approach - both theory and practical application of grid trading on the forex markets. Including market selection, strategy selection, risk and money management, backtesting, analyzing, building a trading...
[Deleted]
Hi good day, I'm just learning how to program in mql4, I read an interesting tutorial which gave an EA basics, and I made small modifications to it so I could built my own. Here is the code, as you can see it's a simple T3 Tilson crossover, that gets called with the iCustom function, the T3...
[Deleted]
Semi automatic EA Settings: Buy.......false/true Sell.......false/true Number of trades.......... Lot size....... Take profit........ Stop Loss........ This robot needs to open trade in the specified direction and parameters immediately upon activation on the platform. After the profit has been...
  EA Strategy  (6)
Hi all, For those who have EA running on live account making real money. Is your strategy running for a specific pair or multi pair?
please help and tell me why my EA does not place buy's
[Deleted]
Hi all. I'm an old trader who's learning MQL. I'm testing a EA who make GRID, and i had the idea to open two charts of the same pair: In the first one i add the EA to ONLY GO LONG. In the second one i add the EA to ONLY GO SHORT. My idea is to do something like a Hedge. Unfortunatelly, the EA only...
[Deleted]
Could anyone give me some guidance? Thanks a lot
,,I have downloaded some stock histories,,,I can open them offline without any problem however I would like to backtest them therefore I need to use strategy tester. my problem starts at this point,,,in metatrader on symbol box there are just some currencies but I want to see there stock histories...
[Deleted]
Can someone show me some code that will demonstrate how to capture a crossing of two indicators inside the same data window? Example: I need to identify when the stochastic crosses the CCI in the same data window
[Deleted]
Hello, After back test my EMA crossing EA I noticed that some trades where opend on a long position but they should be short and contra. It is most probably becouse the EMAs has just touched not crossed. Can somebody please help me to solve this problem? Thank you Punta. Here are my trading...
,,I have downloaded some stock histories,,,I can open them offline without any problem however I would like to backtest them therefore I need to use strategy tester. my problem starts at this point,,,in metatrader on symbol box there are just some currencies but I want to see there stock histories...
[Deleted]
hello can an indicator be createated based on this information,, I am not a code writer so if anyone can help thanks in advance.. basically is drawing a trend line from the asian open to the london open,, Now wait until the close of the 02:45 ET candlestick....
Hello great coders, i met a rare problem in my program needing your help: i have my EA, and want to add to him a trendline property using another indicator called "TL_by_Demark_v6" its great indicator searches in the last 25 bars for peaks and troughs in separate cycles, - if the last peak on the...
The attached EA places one order sometime and it is two orders that i want it to be placing at the same time not one actually it places two orders and some time one. I do not  know where i made the mistake. Am sorry for disturbing you. Kindly help.thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like your advice on an effective EA that trades well from small amounts, i.e. up to $100. Thank you
For example, I have five values in array named MyLots[] double MyLots[] = {0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05}; Array MyLots[] contains five values and now I would like to GET random value from the array table whenever I send open order. Can I please MQL syntax - how to GET random value from this array ?
How to make EXPERT ADVISOR works while computer and internet connection turn off..? I mean, turn off computer and Internet connection and execute Expert Advisor . Let EA works itself. How to do it?
[Deleted]
This is an indicator found on this forum. I've known that this indicator repaints ZigZag buffers(buf 0,1,2,3). It seems that it also repaints trading signals( buf 4, 5, 6), but i'm not sure. Could proficient programmer please tell me whether it repaint its' trading signal? Is is possible to repaint...
Can anyone be kind enough to provide me with an EA which will close an existing trade with the cross of two MA's of choice? I need to tell you that I would be very grateful for any help. Im having trouble finding what I want. Kind regards. Pat