MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1309

Hello, I am trying to create an indicator that requires the following three condition be satisfiec before producing an arrow: if ( iWaitFor==PLOTDOWN && // A Close[i+1] > ma48 && // B Close[i+1] > Open[i+1] // C ) { iWaitFor = PLOTUP; Bull[i] = High[i] + 0.0005; Alert("Bull"); } Note that there...
  Check trade  (1)
Hello i looking to find a code that check the order history. if in the order historiy to the reference time of the last day an order, dont take a new one there is something wrong with the code      for (cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++){      OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS...
Does anyone have an indicator that draws a line for the previous day's high and low and maybe the close on lower time frames? I'd like to be able to see it for every day on the chart for back testing. I don't know anything about writing code. If anyone can help I would appreciate it very much....
[Deleted]
I want an EA that would send an e-mail when a manual trade is opened against a pair. This would be used to send entry/exit signals to an e- mail list . Is this possible
Hello I am new in this forex I am doing test with a FXCM MT4 . I am using details[T_MODE_SPREAD] = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD); My problem is that during the test I am getting for EUR/JPY M1 a constant spread = 33 what is absolutely Wrong ( normal values are inhttp://www .fxcm.co.u...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to MQL4 and would like to create my own EA, the only problem is that I have no clue where to start.... The rules are simple for this trading system : - 15 min chart - stochastic momentum index as indicator LONG/SHORT buy/sell signal : SMI crossover Take profit when they crosseover again...
[Deleted]
I have a Stochastic and CCI in the same data window. The Stochastic axis from bottom to top of data window is 0 to 100. The CCI zero axis is in the middle of the data window and ranges positive above and negative below the axis. My problem: I need to identify the crossing of the Stochastic with the
  Text background  (1)
I know you can set the background for a chart, still trying to find the exact code, but I am sure it is there, however, what I am really interested in is the ability to change the background on a text label so that the text does not bleed or get buried by other noise data on the chart. I have...
Hello, i have a very simple question. In my expert i want to call an exponential MA5 from an OsMA (having the same results like when you attach a MA to an OsMA chart and set it to previous indicator). How can i do that? I'm using functions. The OsMA is as follows : double OsMA() {...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm using iCustom to call an indicator in an EA, and I keep getting "unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function" From what I have gathered, this is because of the WindowFind code in the custom indicator being unable to find a corresponding name. The code appears in init start() as...
[Deleted]
General Software and Computers/ programming? Hi there I have created two text files, now I need these text files to be live updated and contain exactly the same data as the other one... The data already goes to one of the text files via an indicator I programmed. now I need to transfere it from the...
Hi, I have an very good EA and want to sell ist. What possibilities for password protection do I have with the metatrader 4? Are there any functions on that plattform, so that the metatrader tells me online who uses my EA? Thank you very much for your answer!
[Deleted]
Hi, i have 5 years of data in my history center of EURUSD 1M pair, and i want to locate a specific date with the precision of one minute on the chart. How do i do that? Thanks
  price near 200MA  (5)
I am trying to design an EA to place a buy when price has been above the 200MA for at least 5 bars and price comes down to the moving average. it should do the opposite for a sell, ie price must have been below the 200moving average for at least 5 bars then touch the 200ma and initiate a sell. Will
[Deleted]
  Historical data  (2)
Hi traders! I would like to ask you if you know the way how to export to excel (or to csv format or similar) the historical close prices from timeframe M1 EURUSD. Or, if you know the web sites where it can be downloaded :-) Thank you for your help & Many successful trades! Datel
  Help with writing the EA  (17   1 2)
Colleagues, Please help write adviser on the basis of the indicator. I tried the program but it did not do anything Attached here is the EA HELP Pliz
I have made and order in eur/gbp pair at .8672 and stop loss at .8637 and profit at .8722 now the market price of pair is .8677 and i have to sell the said pair than how can i do that ? i just made a new order for sell but it was showing short sell so what to do now and how i can sell the pair ? and...
Hello everyone; I just like to ask the professionals in MQL programming language, is it applicableto program an expert advisor that interacts with me through emails, for the followingneeds: 1. Sending me each new news arrives to some external email 2. Reading my emails, and applying orders from it....
  void comment  (4)
hi all, i seen some EA that can display a whole load of text with the comment function but when i try, the max is only up 64 how did those EA do that?
[Deleted]
if the brokers can see the orders done via ordersend but can these brokers have a software which they can run in there sever which it can make the EA place order while the condition for the placement has not all met? If answer for this question is yes, then how can someone prevent it or...
I had a problem with Indicators in my EA when using the strategytester. It used to be that when I would run an EA in the strategy tester theindicators used would automatically appear in the chart. Admittedly things likemoving averages all had the same colour, but nevertheless they appeared. Recently...
[Deleted]
Hi there... I need to make an EA that can retrieve data from several currency spesific charts(That I know how to do) and on another metatrader enter the trades based on the results on the metatrader hosting the EAs.... This might sound abit complicated but I was thinking an EA writes to a database...
[Deleted]
I've solved my problem but I'm interested to understand why it behaved the way it did... I declared a variable on the global scope and also inadvertantly declared it again in init() prior to calculating a value for it in init(). Now, I think I understand why that compiled OK, becasue the second...
[Deleted]
  Why won't it trade?  (14   1 2)
Here is a simple EA (ignore the crummy algorithm). It gets the signals OK but won't trade - error 130. Where is the bug? Please! #property copyright "HS" extern int EA_magic = 20100430; extern double slippage = 2; extern double minLots = 0.1;...
Generation of uniformly distributed random numbers (0,1) by MQL tools without external *.dll
  MQL 5 Issues  (1)
Hi first off I just registered at mql5 but I cannot login... and even when I do after a few attempts I get automatically logged out! Any way my query on mq5 is: 1)How do you call account leverage? Is this the same as AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL)
[Deleted]
Please i would like to know if brokers can manupulate EA either to give it false signal differrent to actual signal coded for the EA or to prevent it to place orders . Also i will like to know any form of influence the brokers have on EA. Thanks
Could someone help me with this: I put informations about email account like on pict. What I did wrong? I have email account on @yahoo.com Highly appreciated help from someone with yahoo account.
  HOW TO?  (2)
can anybody give a suggestion if possible on how to draw an horizontal tine using an Expert advisor,such that the horizontal line limit is defined rather than extending throuhgout the chat e.g drawing a line so that it only extend from say time[17] to time[3]; and not going beyond these limit,Thanks
[Deleted]
hi, i developed a strategy but i'm not sure if it is possible to use it with metatrader. maybe you guys can tell me if it's possible to code this one. i would like to use the strategy on a 5 minutes candlestick chart. every time a new 5 minutes candle shows up, there should be a buy order combined...