Attention: New version of the profile. - page 10

Sorento писал(а) >>

Achtung!!!

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN UNDESERVEDLY FORGOTTEN!

>> what happened?

Sorento писал(а) >>
Scammers get caught!

>> I don't get it.

Vinin >> :

I don't understand.

Let me try to explain my concern.

It is very common, and in any forum, to see cases of "inappropriate" virtual behaviour.

The user profile is part of the forum service.

That's why there have been suggestions here to give the topic creator rights - to block posts by undesirable characters, etc.

In addition, it was proposed to give statistics on the presence of additional characters on the same (which communicates or was registered comrade) IP-address.

It was also proposed to modify the rating system. on the weighting and validity.

Make the virtuality of communication more vital. ;)

For example, it is not a bad idea to allow the creation of closed branches, where access is given only by the author of the branch.

There are many options for improvement. But bots should be dealt with immediately.

Of course, not by blocking different shades of personality in realization of its avatar.

But by informing interlocutors of the presence of these very shades.

Sorento >> :

...That's why there have been suggestions here to give the topic creator rights - to block posts by undesirable characters, etc...

On this point, immediately no! This is a tool for creating notorious "ignore lists".

granit77 >> :

On this point, immediately no! It's a tool for creation of notorious "ignore lists".

I don't see a problem with these lists.

The right to create these lists can be given after reaching a certain rating, for example.

But anyone with a higher rating can overcome the ignorance and write his/her word.

Example in citizen N's thread ;) On the front page.

granit77:

On this point, immediately no! This is a tool for creating notorious "ignore lists".

Do you still think so?

Yes. I'm generally against artificial filters. Information should be delivered, and then it's up to each individual to decide what to do with it.
Reason: