MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1507

[Deleted]
hello forex experts! can you please help a newbie?  I'd like to know how I can use typedef struct in MQL4.  I don't see it in the documentation.  does it come in a different name? thank you very much.  Your help is very much appreciated. MQL4_ndewbie
  I need your help  (1)
I have an EA, there is no error in the code but the error messagefrom Experts shown that: can not open file. It doesn't open trade.Could you kindly help me and fix the problem. You can contact me in the following address: kwng111@gmail.com Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, K .W.
[Deleted]
My broker loves to disconnect me after my EA places the first trade.  MT4 is then not able to reconnect to any server until I manually select another server to try. My Questions 1) Does MT4 automatically try to reconnect to the next available server? 2) Is there a way to force MT4, via an EA or...
[Deleted]
  I need a help  (7)
dear I ask abuot.....how i limited/place some point of a stop loss and atake profit in my new order tool that set a permanent case. because it take me aloot time to place it when i scalping excuse me abuot my english
[Deleted]
Can Arrays be passed and returned as parameters in custom functions? I try this and it doesn't work: string someArray = returnArray(); OR string someArray; ArrayCopy( someArray, returnArray() ); string returnArray() { string a[3]; a[0] = "A"; a[1] = "B"; a[2] = "C"; return(a); } Any...
[Deleted]
How do you view topics you subscribe to? I can't seem to find a link anywhere.
i need o know if any programer can write an EA IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED PARTERN. PLEASE REPLY WITH REALL80@YAHOO.COM THE EA works with fractal as well. Please reply
I want to write a function to closeallorders based on a variable parameters input of Symbol and MagicNo eg CloseAllOrders() - close every orders CloseAllOrders(Symbol()) - close orders that are Symbol() CloseAllOrders(MagicNo) - close orders that has MagicNo CloseAllOrders(Symbol(),MagicNo) - close...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have make a simple EA for the First Time. I used a ADX 14 Indikator on 5 Minutes Timescale. (chart = Candlestick). I have implemented a Short and Buy Signal. I test before i opened a Order the Active Orders, If i want to Buy i check the Sell orders and close this. Can anyone Help me to find...
[Deleted]
I make a buy order but do not put in a TP or SL number, come back a little later and the order is closed at a loss! What gives?
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to lock the stop loss so that it cannot be changed once the order has been placed? Thanks
Hi, if I write in an expert Print(Point) I obtain 0 as answer in the expert advisor tab. When I apply the expert to EUR_USD I expect that point is 0.0001. What is wrong? I'm using an Alpari demo account. Thank you!
[Deleted]
Anybody who knows how to download Demo Version of FapTurbo? pls help me....
[Deleted]
Hello everybody! I'd like to show You results of my EA - EA Haymaker Forex System. My EA is based on scalping techniques with price channels and few other conditions for eurgbp pair.. In eurusd market it plays in medium-term following the trend and maximizing profits with very low risk (3%). This is...
[Deleted]
For back-testing, I understand MarketInfo() only works for the instrument the EA is running on. Is there a way to retrieve/use historical bids/asks for other currency pair while back-testing on an EA? Thanks!
I downloaded a new indicator. How do I get it to work on MetaTrader. I am a newbie. Your help is greatly appreciate it, thanks.
Strategy Tester Report 11AAArthur M3 AlpariUK-Live (Build 220) SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period1 Minute (M1) 2006.01.02 00:01 - 2008.12.12 22:59 (2006.01.01 - 2008.12.15)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)Parametersmax=5000;donchianlength=10;...
[Deleted]
I am new to this game and confused about gross profit verses net profit. In the case below does the -8.00 figure include any cost? I notice when I place trade in demo account the 1st figure I see is -4.00. I guess this the spread. Did the below trade lose -8.00 or -12.00 approx. 1 2008.01.02 10...
[Deleted]
Hi, I wish to change the time stated on the MetaTrader charts to my local time, I am using a feed from a broker who is 1 hour behind my local time. I have had a look through the help topics, and properties, but do not see any obvious way to change this. Sorry if this is a silly question and the...
Early days but the profit factor / drawdown ratio is showing good results so far. mt41969@yahoo.co.uk
Infos zum MetaTrader auf MetaTrader ein Benutzerhandbuch zur Plattform findet man unter http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf
Hi, as far as I have found all values that a customer-indicator can return has to be returned 'within' a buffer. But what if I want to calculate one value on the whole chart like: init() { SetIndexBuffer(6, myBuffer); } start() { .. double myVal = iMAOnArray( myBuffer, 0,...
  Lost Connection  (1)
Lost connection on MetaTrader4. Cannot get connected. New user. Help.
Hi!, i am trying to play with auto pilot using EA(moving average) attached to MP4 plateform. However after several atempt it dosen't seem to work auto pilot. Its olny work semi-auto when 'ASK MANUAL CONFIRMATION' check . When i leave it un-check the system dosen't do anything even if all criterias
I'm new for a forex business, I need a robot, when I run It Close my all open trades! Please help me! Thanx!
Hi, I'm having serious issues with calling an indicator. The indicator is unfortunately compiled, and I don't have access to the source code. The problem is that the indicator itself calls a few other indicators. When this indicator is called from the EA, it will reload the indicator for every...
refert to the subject ! I want to know to setting in "Tools->Options->EMail tab." the different e-mail maybe have the same POP server or not(i.e," 'xxxxA@gmail.com 'and 'xxxxB@gmail.com' " or 'xxxA@gmail.com' and 'xxxC@yahoo.com' ") any way except the fllowing: A、run two MT installed in differert...
Is there a template available for if you want to take the information from the chart, calculcate it in a Com component and chart the output back on the same chart? thx
[Deleted]
I would like to be able to place moving averages from different time frame on a chart. Say the 200EMA H4, 200EMA H1, and the 200EMA on the M5 current chart. I have looked for a modified version of the custom MA because I'm sure some one would have built this by now. I can program it into an EA but I...
[Deleted]
4I have copied the SkypeLib.dll and Skype4COM.dll to the Expert/libraries/ folder. However, still can not send any PM to Skype. What am I doing wrong? Do I need another File? Also, can I send PM to myself? thx for your help