MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1302

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello All I have been looking at some of the EA programs and their results and pleasantlysurprised to see some of them very successful. Iam looking for an EA for Live Trading. If any body has an EA and willing to SELL,Iam ready to BIUY for a reasonable amount I am not looking for extra-ordinary...
I was thinking that my ea (which depends on ms time) running with 200 others mightnot trigger correctly, because 200 ea's on the server and each one taking at least20ms would cycle each ea every 4 seconds, which would kill my ea, but got to thinking,the system uses an interupt during each cycle to...
can ea work if a computer in state of off?
What is better for you ? 1. if you trading manualy, plz. post yr indicators and comments, charts etc.... 2.if yr tradnig using EA, plz. post everything statement, broker alowed scalping etc.. I hope that one of the moderators will follow my mind. Or this is another stupid idea ? 3. Or diffrent...
Hello guys, Thank you for the great site; I am trying to write my first expert; I would appreciate if someone can take a look at it and get me a feedback aboutit; its not that wow thing; I am just trying to get myself familiar with the properstructure for writing expert advisors; my expert should...
Hi I just wondering is there any way to find out if an order was closed manuallyor by an expert? Thanking you in advance,
Greetings, I'm trying to create an envelop around an SMA, so altogether I have 3indicators i.e. SMA itself, the upper band and the lower band. In my code, indicatorbuffers allocates memory for maximum allowable 8 indicators. However, only 2 firstindicators (out of 3) show up on the chart. The values...
Greetings, Can anyone, please, help me to find answers to these questions: 1. What is the difference or relation between AccountFreeMargin and AccountMargin? 2. Is it true, that 'AccountProfit' and 'AccountEquity' are may have non zero valueonly for account that holds currently open positon? 3....
Dear Boaders, Does anyone has any idea how to code asterik * sign in the external input dialoqbox while we key in the numbers? The reason of doing so is because i have createda password to login to my EA for distribution and i wanted to mask it from preyingeyes. Thank you for any help. My code is...
How can you make an expert end from within it own code?
Hi: When I write on a a chart, is there a way to make that part of the chart showin the terminal. The backtester, for instance, re-creates a chart, bar by bar,and we can see it drawing the chart bar by bar, with the most recent bar alwaysshowing. But can indicators be made to do this? I guess I am...
Hello there, I've got some weird math here. Somehow substracting a double from adouble, which are never equal BTW, produces zero. Could please someone explainthis phenomena? Below is the code and output. double sixtySMABuffer[]; double sixtySMALowerBandBuffer[];int init() { SetIndexBuffer(0...
I posted a question about pointers to functions a little while ago, ('Pointers to Functions') and was satisfied with the responce I got untill I came across this in the documentation: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errors ERR_WRONG_FUNCTION_POINTER 4001 Wrong function pointer. There must be a...
i mean the whole equity not trialling order by order if yes ..how pls?
  Bolltrade (11   1 2)
sorry no speak english uniquement le français paire :eur/usd time: M5
I find int var1=StrToInteger("1024"); but hoe convert a interger to a string: int x = 1234; string xx = ?????(x): ????????
Hi, By some reason, Print() function doesn't output anything in the log in my newlyinstalled Alpari. However, it used to perfectly work on FXDD. Any ideas why itis so? Sorry for a bunch of silly quesion, guys, - I am completelty new to MT programming.
Greetings, I want to iterate through all bars of the timeframe which may not becurrent on the chart e.g. the current time frame is daily, and I'd like to iteratethough hourly e.g. iTime(NULL, PERIOD_H1, i). How can I get the number of bars on the hourly chart? Usingwhile(true) with break when some...
Greetings, Does anyone know if there is some function to get the current chart timeframe? I realize that this info can be obtained by comparing times of 2 adjucentbars, but this approach is definitely more involved. Thank youin advance.
Could you please explain how works and how to use OrderCloseBy ? I have not found a clear explanation in the documentation neither any detailledexample. thanks
  int x = double y ? (14   1 2)
int x; double y = 1.00000000; x = y; This is a simplificated code from one of my scripts, that behaves strange. I foundout why: When I do this, x will be sometimes 0, sometimes 1. I couldn't figure out yet whatdoes the result depend on. If I use x = NormalizeDouble(y,4) * 10000, then it gives...
Courtesy of the Motley Fool It was a huge week for news, and there are financial repercussions all around.So prepare yourself to hear the headlines you've heard all over again -- this timethrough a macro Foolish filter. 1. The market goes on to impress - http://marketivaforex.com What happened?...
Is there a good way to do this? Right now I am using the following code: int numOrders= OrdersTotal(); for (int i = 0; i numOrders; i++) { OrderSelect(0, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if (Symbol() == OrderSymbol()) { if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(), Bid, 3, Violet); }...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 the article "General Statistics of the First 4 Weeks" has been published. The article deals with analyses of all Championship Participants'equities. The experts are ranked and distributed by equities. The conclusions aremade about typical...
HELLO> How can i apply bollinger bands to another indicator, on the same chart? -I have this indicator which gives me the ratio for (EURUSD/USDCHF), i use thisratio for pair-trading. -I want to determine bollinger bands: upper band, mean, lowerband from the ratioindicator. Is this possible with...
  Heikin Ashi (better formula) (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Can someone do this program? From an article made by BNP-Paribas it seems that we can have better representation with Heikin Ashi if we made the following modified Heikin-Ashi candlesticks as follows: a. haOpen, haHigh and haLow according to Dan Valcuformulas. b. haClose is calculated first...
I have been testing on EURUSD M5 history that goes back to Oct 2005.  For somereason I could no longer access back beyond just a few days (maybe a reset of theserver?).  I re-copied my history file in the History folder, but I cannotget the history to go beyond Aug 2006 when using my PageUp key....
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Fourth Week" has been published. It briefly summarizes the last week results. The Top Threeis headed by Vdiddi38. ldamiani is on the second place with its open positions,and Sashken fell to the third place. The...
When testing, one can trade with the following methods: Each tick Control points open price Witch one is the same as the live trading?