MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1305

The subject says it. I just started getting this instead of the current trade level recently for some unknown reason? Very strange! Thanks for any and all assistance (< 8)
[Deleted]
Do you feel you are an expert in a particular field? Then this is your chance to let the world know about it. Be a part of our network of professional experts and get paid for your knowledge. Get recognized and appreciated for your knowledge and also make the best use of your free time by earning
[Deleted]
I've long used sequential/successive "if" assessment logic in my codes but have wondered what value programming with switch/case holds over that of an "if" block. For example, here is a successive "if" analysis routine:    if(CalculatedSymbolType==1)...
How to get total buyer & seller on a timeframe? thanks!
in win xp, mt4 display 0.00000(5 decimal). But w7 only display 0.0000(4 decimal) . How to set for w7 display 5 decimal. ex: 1.12345
A good friend told me about this method and figured it would be easy to code , What 3 rd candle is for instance you are in up trend you get the highest candle that is first candle , next candle to the rights close is less than or equal to the firsts candle close, if this so and stoch 5,3,3 is...
  stopping an EA  (4)
hi, i am writing an EA which should only work on a 15 minute chart. i would like to check the period in the init() function and if it is not correct (ie. 15 minutes) then the EA should produce an error message and refuse to start. at present i am circumventing this by making a check on the period...
  an impossible problem?  (28   1 2 3)
i need to make sure that each order is only opened once, the layout of the script is very specific to what the ask or bid price is so theres over 50 pending orders in the script all followed by each other like so: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,86.200,3,86.200+StopLoss*Point,86.200-TakeProfit*Point...
[Deleted]
Hello, my ea works with 4 indocators and one of them is the isar parabolic indicator , but it is not working! when i include the parabolic indicator in my chart and watch 20 bars, then i restart mt4 and the points are on different positions, there are huge differences !!! If i refresh my chart then
Hello, I have a little problem that is getting on my nerves. I have a lot of alerts that go off at certain conditions. But the problem is once those alerts go off, they dont stop until the condition is not met anymore (usually when the new bar forms) . How can I get past this? For one timeframe I
[Deleted]
Is there any way to color code the RSI or other indicators that will show say green for an upbar and red for a downbar? Thank you! Daddyroo
  searching arrays  (7)
I have a system where every time I open an immediate live order, I also open 2 pending orders. I now want to add to this system so that whenever a live order is closed (manually or by Take Profit or Stop Loss) then its associated 2 pending orders are closed as well. I have made an effort towards...
[Deleted]
  high lows coding  (1)
I need help to code the moving high and low of the last hour (60min). can anyone help me getting this into meta editor? Thnx, alex
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, First of all I would like to introduce me. I'm Jean and I'm new in this forum. I'm passionate of FOREX market which is the most exciting one for me. I discovered MetaTrader platform few months ago and I can't use other one anymore after having discovered it !!!! I'm trying to create...
[Deleted]
Hi, I try to search for ways to take screenshots containing indicators in EA but to no avail. Anyone have any idea? :)
[Deleted]
  TS Scalping on M1 (~250 pips/day)  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi all! I am sharing a very interesting system based on CCI. Trade on EUR/USD M1. Always SL - 10. Then trailing 5. Do not trade on the news. Buy CCI>0, RSI>55, Haken gives an up signal. Sell CCI
Hi everybody,i don't understand why this indicator did not work.Also i am looking for indicator that shows yesterday trend.I really need help!!!!
Hi I am trying to develop a program where I get notified when the price closes above or below the 48SMA. The code works well by the "SendMail" function sends an e-mail at every tick. How do I make it so that I get an e-mail in the following way: When the close of the last bar is aboe the 48SMA I...
[Deleted]
hi everyone~ I am a newer in programming on mt4 from China my problem is when I use sentence OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT, BasicLots*MathPow(LotsMultiple,i+1),p+ OrderDistance*Point+DelayPoint*Point,DelayPoint,p+ OrderDistance*Point+DelayPoint*Point-MinStoploss*Point,0,"lock",0,0,Blue); the mt4...
I wonder if someone might be able to explain what exactly would occur if my EA was to generate more than one order signal on the same tick ? The EA I'm working on uses more than one trade criteria and there can be circumstances where more than one generates an open new position signal at the same...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have never programmed before and am new to MQL4 and looking for some help when I come across something I can not figure out. I am working on programing an EA that places trades at the break of a fractal line. My first problem is my rule for not placing a trade if there is an open order is...
Do you have the same problem. When my EA closes ALL positions in Demo it works fine. But with my real account Alpari UK, nearly every two times it lefts open positions. Any idea ? thanks Total=OrdersTotal(); if(Total>0 && Error!=0) { for(i=Total-1; i>=0; i--) {...
[Deleted]
  Help out anyone who cares!  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
how to insert a simple indictor into expert code ? to take its readings from n4 ( put it in the code and not call it via icustom )...third day I'm struggling... the indy itself : #property copyright "Krokus" #property link "" //---- #property indicator_separate_window #property
[Deleted]
hi, someone please code an ea for this wonderful indicator. rules are- buy when indicator is blue and exit when it turns red and sell when red and exit when it turns blue. also an option to set lots and take profit.
[Deleted]
Hi Could someone please kindly convert the following metastock code to MT4 format Many thanks for your help HA_Tema_ZL avg := Input(" Temagemiddelde ? ",1,200,55); haOpen:=(Ref((O+H+L+C)/4,-1) + PREV)/2; haC:=((O+H+L+C)/4+haOpen+Max(H,haOpen)+Min(L,haOpen))/4; TMA1:= Tema(haC,avg); TMA2:=
Hello, I have like four nested while loops, I need to exit the top loop (that is the whole instance, all the loops nested inside the top loop as well) under a certain condition. For example, the top loop is: while (x < 4); { } Now, I want to exit the top loop if x = 3, and proceed to x = 4 For some...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. Does anyone know of a way to compute the bar count of the bars ONLY on the screen, not the total bars on the chart? An alternative would be to get the earliest datetime on the screen only (not on the chart). I'm trying to make a fixed-pip grid indicator that doesn't 'shrink' up when the...
[Deleted]
Hi, i've been searching everywhere how to make this kind of indicator. Please see the picture, i really need indicator that can show how many bars since last time MA Cross occured, and displayed in chart. Is there anyone can help with this?... I really appreciate that. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi !!! Is there somebody from Czech Republic or Slovakia? Pls, contact me by kudlacek@email.cz. Thank you :-)
  Strategy Tester Gets Stuck  (24   1 2 3)
Attaching here is the code of a simple EA that am trying to write based on SMA but while testing it on strategy tester, the tester opens an order and gets hanged. Plz help.