MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 651

[Deleted]
I'm relatively new to MQL4 and have been loving it, however I have run into a problem.  I have created an EA and I need to access variable: 'CaseNumber' from multiple functions and also change it.  I have error checking in my code and everything else seems to be functioning correctly only...
Hi guys I have been working hard to get an EA send Alerts and it seems to work just fine. Now I am working to make the EA place trades but everytime I try to set an automatic Trailing Stop feature it just doesn´t work. I receiving these codes: OrderModify error 1 I know it means that OrderModify...
Does anyone found zigzag indicator c++ code? covert MT4 code to c++ code
Hi everyone, I'm writing to see if anyone can help with how to increase the size of the below mt4 platform? I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 and am using Oanda Australia demo. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thankyou.      
please explain how I enlarge the mt4 platforms writing in the fields what steps do i take already tried the win 8.1 setting and it dod nothing at all for the Mt4 please can someone give me the exact steps thanks 
[Deleted]
All, I have been running in to and error i cant seem to get rid of, any ideas? Here's is the code: attached is a screen shot of the error. any help would be appreciated. thanks, Blax
What will happen if I use iClose (NULL, 0, i-k) for back testing while k>i in fact
Hello Programmers,           I need  your help for the purpose of doing some changes in my EA. It is actually a scalping EA and it's result are very best. Few changes are required in that EA to make it's work perfect. Please if your MQL programming, then contact me, so that t we can abe able to make...
Previously I used Windows XP notebook, everything is smooth. I just bought a new Windows 8.1 notebook ASUS K401LB. I install TickMill demo on the new notebook and recompile my EA. When I attached my EA on a chart, I press the "OK" button but no effect. I have to keep on pressing for nearly about 1...
Hi! My ea puts opening and closing arrows plus trend lines connecting them on chart. It names those objects, starting with '#'. When testing, for the sake of not cluttering the chart, I want to delete all those chart objects (starting with '#') but last 6. I have been riddling this quest for few...
[Deleted]
  Help with EA  (2)
Hi everyone When I compiled a get this error: "if" - expressions are not allowed on a global scope, on lines 42 and 50. Thantks    //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                 trendcatcher.mq4 | //|...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to this forum and mql4. I'm working on my first EA project that handles real-time symbol data using SymbolInfoTick(). So far so good, it works fine on MqlTick.ask and .bid data, but not on .last and .volume, they are always =0. I'm running on the downloaded MT4 demo account, Win7....
  Mt4 not opening  (1)
Hi, my Mt4 programme has just stopped working. Its been working perfectly for a few months but for the last week its not been opening up when i use it on my windows XP,  Its just been restarting my PC evwrytime i do. I've tried to download other platforms but no luck it still restarts my whole PC....
So what am I supposed to do when my Oanda and FXCM live platforms crash my computer. The brokers only have build 825 and it just crashes my computer.
hi, I keep getting this error, and not sure why?  i know in the book it states "Open price and expiration time can be changed only for pending orders. If unchanged values are passed as the function parameters, the error 1 (ERR_NO_RESULT) will be generated." But what is this referring to?    Below is...
[Deleted]
I have a very simple EA which just outputs an alert each ontick or each ontimer event, with the 2 stochastic values. int OnInit()   {    EventSetTimer(1);   } void OnTick()   {    Alert("Tick ",Hour(),":",Minute(),"  ",iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,0,0,0,0),",",iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,0,0,1,0));     }...
Hi all, I have a strange problem with this expert. I attached it on the EURUSD M1 chart, using 2 as Renko Time Frame. Then I tried to open the offline chart but I didn't find it. So I switched to time frame 3 and I had the graph, but it doesn't refresh with new prices. Could you help me? thank you!...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have come across an issue I don't seem to be able to resolve. When writing data (iOpen, iClose etc..) to a csv file, not all but certainly a lot of entries have an extra of 10 decimals on top of the 5 decimals I normally would like to use. Examples: 9.105409999999999 or 9.106960000000001 I
Hello. I've faced with a strange problem in my terminal. The logic of the EA is based on placing the Limit orders and deleting them in case of changing the market conditions. In the 99.9% of cases it worked and works ok but today I got an error #3(ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS) when was trying to...
Hi, working on a mutli time frame EA that runs on a m1-chart I have to fill an array of quotes for the higher timeframes. At the end I compare the values (tme, op, hi, lo, cl, vo) with this function: int NumOfErr=0; double HiOfErr=0,LoOfErr=0,OpOfErr=0,ClOfErr=0,VoOfErr=0;string checkPrc(datetime tm...
[Deleted]
I need to retrieve in an EA the info regarding the number of max open orders allowed by broker for the running account. Searching in the documentation I found the function for the max allowed pending orders  (  ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS) but not the function for max allowed open orders.  https://docs...
Hi,     How can I get Bars from different currency pairs?    eg. Bars for data iClose("OtherPairs", Period(),0)    Thanks in advance!
 Who can tell what the errors mean?  
Hi guys, My OrderDelete() is attempting to delete incorrect orders, thus giving me errors. Below is the code: void DeleteOrders() {  for(int g=OrdersTotal()-1; g>=0; g--)    {    if(!OrderSelect(g,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue;       if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() &&...
How can I change the shape of the arrows and save them so next time I use the new shape. I have changed the size and shape of the up and down arrows but when I go to use them again, I get the old arrows.
It looks as if everything is possible in this forum! I am waiting for a pizza service announcing a pizza-sellout or professionals offering to kill someone's broker or programmer (at half price?) or break at least some kneecaps - I just heard it costs 500 Euro in Mosque ;)
Hi forum, I want to see the S&P Future (CFD of course) only in the real US-trading hours. Is there a chance to delete all night-data from 16:00 pm to 09:30 am? I tried to hide those bars by using a rectangle object but then there are too long periods where no bars are printed and the chart looks bad...
I need to have two separate folders in which latest m4 platform is loaded at the same broker. This is because I want to run two different ea's in these folders. In the past, metaquote download allowed me to specify the folder but now that option seems to have gone out. Please inform me how I can do...
Before version i have no issue. after i update as version 825, i am receiving following issue! after backtesting completed there is no indicators showing on wondow, instead showing following image. Is this bugs on my EA? but before it was worked fine. the issue started after i update build 825. so...