MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1307

[Deleted]
int start()  {  double lots=NormalizeDouble(MathAbs((AccountEquity()/10000)),2),lot;  int hour=TimeHour(TimeCurrent()),minute=TimeMinute(TimeCurrent());   if (hour==7 && minute==5)  {  double high=High[1],low=Low[1];  }  if ((Bid>=high+150*Point && high!=0) && OrdersTotal()==0)  {  int...
Hi,guys. i'd like to know how to get 10mins chart in MT4? Why MT5 contains 10mins chart,but MT4 doesn't have?
This thread is for the links about indicators/tools for all the versions for Mandarine systems. History of the development - read this post.
I was wondering if anyone has seen the indicator used in the following youtube clip for MT4? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0-u_9FDTE watch from 2:21 -Tanks
Hello, i have a Web vServer with a Debian distribution. i can only look with Putty (shell) and with Webbrowser if i have a Aplication thats works on browser. i dont have the Desktop version! it is a vServer from a Webserver!! I want to use MetaTrader 4 with this Debian vServer. Can you help me?? I...
  Box Breakout  (28   1 2 3)
Updated the indicator somewhat mainly cleaned up a lot of the leftover code garbage and changed the comments by adding some code for auto gmt but for now it just places the comments on the chart, you need TimeGMT.mqh in include folder and NonLagMA_v7.1.1 in your indicators folder.
Hello, I need help with a programming concept for a EA. This is the scenario: I have 2 entry or pending orders in a sell limit and a buy stop 2 pips above that sell limit. The sell limit has a take profit of 20pips and the buy stop has a take profit of 10pips. Let’s say the sell limit and buy stop...
[Deleted]
When Herve Leger’s bandage dress was first launched in the 1980s, I had already given my heart to another homage to elasticity, an Azzedine Alaïa black stretchy sheath so flattering to the figure that one of my friends borrowed it whenever she wanted to seduce a man, and labelled it 'result-wear’,...
  Searching for a Function  (12   1 2)
I'm a noob MQLer. Is there a built-in function which returns the current chart timeframe value?
[Deleted]
  Previous bar ticks  (27   1 2 3)
I need to get all values of ticks of the the before previous bar into array Array1[]; Is it possible to get them right after EA is put on chart? Many thanks for help.
I have 211 extern variables. My program does not work properly I think. But I don't know where is the problem.
Your help appreciated, unless I have missed in docs, I understood that successful OrderSelect(ticket,..) meant that Trading Functions could be called eg, OrderStopLoss() or OrderTakeProfit() but, if after OrderSelect(ticket,..) I issue OrderModify(ticket,...,newSL||newTP,...) and then eg,...
We've been using MT4 since it was released, we never saw anything like this happen. Since the Euro drop, price action has been very active and several of our dedicated servers crashed. When reloading them, MT4 is eating resources like we've never seen. Normally we run 10 Terminals per server.....
[Deleted]
Hi, I m called dusham and I would like to have indicators to emit signals of sale and purchase to ease my position on the market.
[Deleted]
pls i have an EA that open buy and sell at thesame time i want it to be be closing the whole open order if the profit it make is more than the initial open balance and before it re open another one. Kindly help with the code thanks.
Hello, i read in the last days here again how much people need EA programms. I offer my codeing service for 25$ for one EA with one indicator, every extra indicator 5$ extra, cheers. email: lamoe150999@yahoo.de
Hi, I want to make simple php pages or html to display all live quotes from a metatrader platform, can any one give ma sample how to do it. thanks
[Deleted]
your ref: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9198 which determines pixel height of main window and any sub-windows . I have read on a c programmers forum http://cboard.cprogramming.com/game-programming/59870-getpixel-hdc-heartattacks.html#post422934 that GetPixel() (from gdi32.dll) may cause performance...
[Deleted]
Hello Team, I want someone to help me in creating EA for my Indicator.. Please let me know if anyone can help me.. Your help will be highly appreciated.. Thank you,
[Deleted]
Hey! I am running multiple EAs on multiple time frames, now I have coded these EAs myself... I have coded these EAs to only enter one trade at a time... But as soon as this trade has closed, I want It to put in another trade if paramenters are still correct, so how can you tell the EA that the trade...
[Deleted]
To all MQL4 programmers, I really need your help in adding & changing some function in this EA. Have been applied this to MT4 chart for several months and found out that some adjustment have to be made to this EA in order to replace my manual trading. Basic of this EA is Moving Average Crossover....
[Deleted]
Hii Auto trading experts the EA is working well but placing the orders in opposite direction. I request you to help me to sort out the issue Regards Robert
1005phillip wrote >> thx for not giving me a hard time about my gaffe there! Regarding the virtual strategy tester...this does work. You basically use the extisting strategy tester framework as a timeserver/tick-iterator and you create all the ordertrades/orderhistory in your own internal array (so...
[Deleted]
Hi there i am still new to programming MQL4, I am useing an iCustom() function and it gets initialised in the beginning of my code.. now if it gets initialised, how do I deinitialise it without having to restart my EA... I need to do this because everytime it loads (with each tick) it gets stored in...
I'm trying to close half of the trade once it reached 1x the difference between orderopen level and the stoploss. My EA closes half the position correctly, but I get this error: If the ticket number is 2 unknown ticket 2 for OrderClose function OrderClose error 4108 I know 4108 is...
[Deleted]
  iCustom + SMI  (1)
Hi, Last days i've been testing to see how mql4 works, i'm able to place an order, to cancel it and do basic tasks. Now I want to add a custom indicator to my EA, the indicator is already done, it's the Stochastic Momemtum Index (SMI). I want to place an order when red line crosses blue and...
I don't know anything about coding but I'd like to be able to draw lines on lower time frames that show the previous day's high, low and maybe the close. Can anyone help me with this?
Hello everyone! So I've started writing my own indicators which will progress into EA's, eventually. My main problem is I'd like automatically create mulitple windows/sub windows for my modified indicators, but dont know how. (e.g. main chart, mcad, rsi, stoch = 4 windows) I know that you can create...
Dear Sirs, I made one dll for one indicator bu VC++ 2008. I want make one change in this code that after for example 7 days expire that. I mean works it only for 7 days after first start and time that defined on that. In below you can see one my sample code in C++ and I want add some line in this...
[Deleted]
Am a newbie. Downloaded SW. Asked me to setup account. Don;t want to put any real money at risk until I have some experience. Did not setup account. Don't know what to do. No (obvious) help screens for newbies. No hand-holding apparent. What to do?