The future - page 12

Reshetov:
Cheromancy

I'll add: Tarot cards, book of changes.

sanyooooook:

I'll add: tarot cards, book of changes.
What about the classics -- coffee grounds and poultry giblets? :)

Swetten:
What about the classics - coffee grounds and poultry giblets? :)

yeah, yeah, i forgot about that.

I think we all have intuition and the ability to see the future, the catch is something else - as soon as a personal interest (self-interest) appears, then it is cut off. And to treat money as a philosophical concept and to earn purely out of sport interest is almost impossible, especially if populo$))))). And here no auto-training helps, you start to make the stupidest mistakes - the simplest logic fails, what about intuition...

OlegTs:

I think we all have intuition and the ability to see the future, the catch is something else - as soon as a personal interest (self-interest) appears, then it is cut off. And to treat money as a philosophical concept and to earn purely out of sport interest is almost impossible, especially if populo$))))). And here no auto-training helps, you start to make the stupidest mistakes - the simplest logic fails, what about intuition...

I had a couple of psychic losses - it was necessary to win back from the market, and a sharp increase in the volume of transactions, I wanted a lot at once.... As for the rules, they are written down on a piece of paper and strict observance of them will save a "Turkish citizen".

sanyooooook:

I'll add: tarot cards, book of changes.

For the tarot fortune teller, your trading bots are a miracle! For pragmatic tarot programmers - a miracle!

Why don't you start online tarot trading and ..... post your tarot cards... .... I even wondered what the statistics will be. Normal statistics guessing tarot (coffee) 80-95%

Tantrik:
There were a couple of mental losses - I had to win back from the market by doubling, and a sharp increase in the volume of transactions, I wanted a lot and at once.... The rules written down on a piece of paper and strict observance of them will save the "Turkish subject".
You can put these same rules into the bot's algorithm. It will strictly enforce them. And make sure that Turkish subjects do not get richer from strict observance of the rules - markets change and so do the rules.

Reshetov:
You can embed these very rules in the bot algorithm. It will strictly follow them. And make sure that strict observance of rules does not make Turkish subjects richer - markets change and so do the rules.

Why do PAMM managers practically do not trade bots only if a little - overnight pipsing. Probably there are such big disadvantages in bots - that no one trusts them with money. (one has to know how to trade better than a bot and only then can one switch to bot trading with a gradual increase in trading time, to them - on their own, IHMO)

Tantrik:
I've had a couple of mental loses - I had to win back from the market by doubling, and a sharp increase in the volume of trades, I wanted to do a lot at once.... As for the rules, they are written down on a piece of paper and strict observance of them will save the "Turkish citizen".

I think the basic rule is that if things get out of hand, close everything down and wait for Monday, or better still, Tuesday:))))

when your mind starts working again...

OlegTs:

I think the basic rule is that if things get out of hand, close everything down and wait for Monday, or better still, Tuesday:))))

when the brain starts working again...

And so on for the rest of my life. A week unconscious. On Tuesday, my mind woke up again, convinced that I was fucked. I was in the middle of a week and I was unconscious for the rest of my life.