MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 650

[Deleted]
Hi guys, Is there any way to just keep the bands and remove or hide the 20 MA in MT4? Thanks
So I'm pretty simple. But I tried this and nothing. Just indicator buffer#1 detached???   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                           bobstrailing stops.mq4 |//|                         Copyright © 2015 Bob All rights reserved...
Good Afternoon at all. With the recent build 830 after that mt4 loses connection it is not able to connect again automatically. In order to reconnect I must close and open the platform manually. In this case I can't trade and most at all i can't use trailing stop. So I have the necessity to use the...
Why is it that within ObjectCreate() parameters when I set enumeration OBJ_TREND it understands anchor points okay and draws the line correctly like so void OnInit() {     // Finding 1st highest high on price (3 bars back)   int highest1 = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,2,0);     double highestHigh1 =...
???? Expert setting i disabled the option please solve my issue!
Hi, i have an EA which runs in 6 charts with different symbols. Sometimes (after Error 136 (Off quotes)) the EA stop working. This means, that the EA don't receive ticks. From there it is also ot possible to go to the EA settings window (click smily top right corner or hit F7). Any Idea? thanks in...
Hi guys, I am trying to get my EA to draw a rectangle a specific time. When it is that specific time, it draws it, but continuously draws it after. I get error code 4200. Any ideas to ensure it draws it once..?   if(DayOfWeek()==5 && Hour()==23 && Minute()==59 && Seconds()>=0)   {//---Drawing the W1...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to test multiple EA's on the strategy tester in a batch? I know that a single EA can be tested by varying its parameters using the optimization tool but i want to batch test lots of different EA's at once (on the order of 10-20,000). Something like the optimization tool would be...
Hi What im trying to do is get the ObjectCreate () function to draw a trendline between 2 highestHighs on the price chart and stochastic on the stochastic chart. Ive managed to code this so far but don't know why ObjectCreate() doesn't draw any object on the sub window specified? <CODE REMOVED>...
May be you can help me? I already (dtd 2015.05.03 14:06) told that: "Since your last update:I have NO options and tools to format text, source code and attaching files seems not to work as well!" (They closed it: Don't double post, but my other error was about two was to crash the terminal - but...
hi,,, how are you i found problem  with metatrader 4 Build 830 problem with tools (Linear Regression Channel) this tools can't ray !!! please fix this problem
Hi everyone, I'm using MT4 version 4.00 build 825. I can't load my template when i using strategy tester. But with version older it's work . Anyone has same problem? How can i use my template in backtest ? Please help me. Thanks .    
In the code below I'm trying to draw a simple object on a sub window : // Input variables input int KPeriod = 14;input int DPeriod = 3;input int Slowing = 3;input ENUM_MA_METHOD StochMethod = MODE_SMA;input ENUM_STO_PRICE StochPrice = STO_LOWHIGH;// OnTick() event handler                void...
Im trying to write a short code that finds the highest value of iStochastic from the last 3 bars using the ArrayMaximum () function.void OnInit() {     double s1 = iStochastic(_Symbol,_Period,KPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing,StochMethod,StochPrice,MODE_MAIN,0);   double s2 = iStochastic(_Symbol,_Period...
Hi, is there anyway of finding the highest and lowest points on an indicator such as stochastic like you can finding the highest and lowest points using iHighest() or iLowest() function on the price chart?
Hi Guys, I'm using MT4 and want to add 2 script prices and display/plot that chart into single price chart in a single window.... For example: If Abc Co. trades @ 100 and XYZ Co. trades @ 80. So now i want to add both prices and want it to displayed/Plot chart in single window with price quoting 180...
Are youaware you are paying 4 x spreads to some brokers for one trade? Ihave reviewed all of my trades, and have discovered this rule for some pairs. There are lots of hidden rules we are not aware of.
[Deleted]
In old version MT4 (Build 600-) was possible create objects in Tester - visual mode. But for new build 600+ my code not function, wrote "Error: can't create object name:tester code #4202" If I use the same code as script and add to chart (no chart tester), object create ok.    long...
I have tried to use the stochastic momentum index indicator but it stops all the time why and what can I do
after the updating to build 830 I've noticed an error (the regression channel and most of the channel doesn't ray) and after contacting several people confirm the same issue. any idea how to fix this 
I can draw a text or create an object on main indicator window, but I use sub-window number to draw a text on sub indicator window, it draws on main window. Any one can help?
Hi, Could someone please help me with my LotsizeCalc() function. I would like to multiply my lotsize with the 'MartingaleAmount' if my last trade was a loser. If my last trade was a winner I would like to use the 'normal' lotsize. Unfortunately, when I backtest the EA I get error 4051 from the ,...
Question one.  each desk has about 2880 bars of data that can be accessed from. iclose, bid[] or copyrates. When does it look at the \history\desk= *.hst files? Question two: When are the *.hst files updated. Upon exiting ?   Question three: tools options charts  sets the memory pool that metatrader...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Implementing an Associative Array or a Dictionary for Quick Data Access has been published on mql5.com: This article describes a special algorithm allowing to gain access to elements by their unique keys. Any base data type can be used as a key. For example it may be...
Hello !! There is some indicator that draws straight lines  every n bars ??? Thanks for your help.
Hi, Could you please help me to plot  the lowest of the low price values over the previous 10 bars of weekly chart in daily chart. Thanks!!! 
[Deleted]
I'm relatively new to MQL4 and have been loving it, however I have run into a problem.  I have created an EA and I need to access variable: 'CaseNumber' from multiple functions and also change it.  I have error checking in my code and everything else seems to be functioning correctly only...
Hi guys I have been working hard to get an EA send Alerts and it seems to work just fine. Now I am working to make the EA place trades but everytime I try to set an automatic Trailing Stop feature it just doesn´t work. I receiving these codes: OrderModify error 1 I know it means that OrderModify...
Does anyone found zigzag indicator c++ code? covert MT4 code to c++ code
Hi everyone, I'm writing to see if anyone can help with how to increase the size of the below mt4 platform? I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 and am using Oanda Australia demo. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thankyou.