Dynamic Self Learning Adaptive Dual-Primary Genetic Algorithms for ForEx EAs ?

Though this type of dynamic programming that I will speak of is currently well beyond my very rudimentary MQL programming skills by quite a significant margin, I have been contemplating the usage of 'Dynamic Adaptive, self learning and self improvement techniques that are an inherent part of life and genetics such as is constantly at work in nature all around us and that we are intimately immersed in.

In recent years the successful viability of such mechanisms have been demonstrated in a number of different fields such as mathematics including 'Anti Chaos' theories as applied to genetics which successfully predicted the number of 'primary, master control' genes (~ 400+) required that has since been confirmed with the completion of the mapping of the general human genome. Though it has since been recognized that the remaining ~ 95 + % 'junk genes' are anything but 'junk' and are most decidedly not insignificant in the role that they play in the realm of life.

Similar algorithms have likewise been successfully demonstrated in both ‘self correcting, self learning’ semi conducting electronic circuits and more recently in Bio-Chemical laboratories in things such as ‘sensor chips’ geared towards a very wide range of applications.

In the ‘real, ‘living’ world’ other than identification and understanding of the most basic, fundamental immutable components of matter and energy, which are in actuality all manifestations of the same thing: ‘matter and energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can only be transformed from one to the other’. Our entire environment, especially things that include the ‘life or etheric forces’ are in a constant flux of dynamic changes that arrive out of the billions of permutations and combinations of factors such as is found in the interactions of life on our own planet which also includes inert matter.

Such dynamic factors likewise exist in the ForEx markets which is why to date, the most successful ‘self correcting, self learning’ EAs that are able to cope with ever changing conditions, including the recognition of ‘patterns’ within these dynamics, stem from and are carried out by the ‘EA’ between our ears (< 8)

The possibilities and the advantages of such mechanisms that most life forms, especially more complex and advanced ones such as human beings are capable of and exhibit; will be VERY significant in trading in the ForEx indeed.

I present this in the Forum as opposed to posting it as an article as I am not personally qualified to do otherwise. But such methods offer great potential and thus I put this forward along with some references in the hopes of stimulating discussion and development of such techniques that will be very potent and successful in trading in the highly dynamic ForEx marketplace. Given the realities of this situation and these factors, it is not hard to see why ‘static EAs’ have yet to surpass our own minds and brains that must by needs be constantly cope with the ever changing and significant dynamics of ‘Life.’

http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/people/sy11/Papers/CEC03.pdf

http://www.google.ca/search?q=ForEx+AND+Genetic+AND+Algorithm&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Reason: