coder needed for special intraday strategy

Hi all,

this is my first post on this forum,

and i am looking for a programmer that can code my unique intra day strategy, that opens trade with 5 ema combinations and closes with stochastics .

it is highly efficient,if properly followed.

if you are interested kindly pm me,and i will gladly furnish you with the details.

pips.

Iam this time presenting you a simple intraday strategy by using this you can analyse your favorite stocks and can analyse when to go long or when to short on intraday basis. In this article i took Nifty as an example to showcast the Intraday view. Before going to our analysis section let us recap what has happened yesterdays market. We provide MCX tips and trading tips . You are welcome to visit my website for updated prices and other information of all Indian trading scripts

tradingtips01:

Iam this time presenting you a simple intraday strategy by using this you can analyse your favorite stocks and can analyse when to go long or when to short on intraday basis. In this article i took Nifty as an example to showcast the Intraday view. Before going to our analysis section let us recap what has happened yesterdays market. We provide X--- deleted ---X

You are welcome to visit my website for updated prices and other information of all Indian trading scripts

This appears to be advertising unrelated to MQL code, so please remove the post

-BB-

Reason: