The future - page 2

Tantrik:
You mean you will use it personally, so why write about it?
Let them all know so that it would not be boring on the forum and that ... Let them write in a personal letter as if you will sell the horn ))))

Tantrik:
You mean you will use it personally, so why write about it?

Who is stopping you? The picture in front of you - go ahead. Sanek answers.

Mischek:

Who's stopping you? The picture in front of you - go ahead. Sanek answers.

Yes, yes, "I'm responsible for the quality."

Solodov or whoever answers.

Mischek:

А Вам кто мешает ? Картинка перед Вами - вперед . Санек отвечает.

and Sanyok!

It's from October 8 (the year has been scrubbed) and I need it for 21.06.2010. Move the schedule to the right please?

Tantrik:

There since October 8 (the year wiped), and I need to 21.06.2010g. Move the schedule to the right please?

Oh, don't be greedy.

What you've got is enough to last you for ever and for your grandchildren.

For now you can borrow and party and party and party

Tantrik:

It's from October 8 (the year has been scrubbed) and I need it for 21.06.2010. Move the schedule to the right please?
Everyone needs to go to the right. Try that.

Mischek:

Oh, don't be greedy.

What you've got is enough to last you and your grandchildren

♪ While you can borrow and party and party and party ♪

Today or tomorrow you have to eat..... you can't borrow.... and Sanyok is just another robber... and his graph (from a faulty tester)

Tantrik:
Today or tomorrow you have to eat..... you can't borrow.... and Sanyok is another robber... and his graph (from a faulty tester)
No, not from the tester, I assure you it is a real future history of quotes from October 20, 2010 ))

Tantrik:
Today or tomorrow you have to eat..... you can't borrow money.... and Sanyok is just another robber... and his graph (from a faulty tester)

Any bank will give you as much as you want against this printed schedule

Take boldly and take a lot, Sanyok answers

sanyooooook:
No not from the tester, I assure you this is the real future history of quotes from October 20, 2010 ))
Good - provide proof!