Best approach for Graphical object to adjust according to screen sizes and resolution

Hi all , Just wondering what approach do you use when you build dashboards etc containing Graphical Objects ?
Because mt4 has that scaling issue , and when the dashboard is used on different screen sizes , it looks different

for example , I build A dashboard on 1080p x 720p Screen , everything would look okay , and dashboard covers 100% of the area that its supposed to cover , but when I attach that dashboard to an mt4 running on 1920px1080p screen , it only covers 50% of that screen , I know since there are move pixels on the screen so this is an expected behavior , but how do you guys tackle this problem so that the graphical objects automatically adjust according to the different screen sizes and resolutions ?

Thanks 

Arad S:

Hi all , Just wondering what approach do you use when you build dashboards etc containing Graphical Objects ?
Because mt4 has that scaling issue , and when the dashboard is used on different screen sizes , it looks different

for example , I build A dashboard on 1080p x 720p Screen , everything would look okay , and dashboard covers 100% of the area that its supposed to cover , but when I attach that dashboard to an mt4 running on 1920px1080p screen , it only covers 50% of that screen , I know since there are move pixels on the screen so this is an expected behavior , but how do you guys tackle this problem so that the graphical objects automatically adjust according to the different screen sizes and resolutions ?

Thanks 

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/environment_state/terminalstatus

look at TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI

Client Terminal Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Client Terminal Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
Reason: