RSI divergence indicator edit

Hey there guys, I have this common RSI indicator that I would love have alerts whenever it draws its dot objects either buy or sell and also the divergences. I don't know how to do I guess it needs to be edited in the editor to have the features working. Can anyone please help me with that. Here is the exe file of the RSI indicator. Thanks in advance

<ex4 file deleted>

ex4 file can not be edited.
"edit" is program/coding? If yes so you need mq4 source code/file, and the coder should do it for you (because the coding is the job).

If some code will do it for you on this thread, or you may want to go to Freelance service (having mq4 source code).

Sergey Golubev #:
ex4 file can not be edited.
"edit" is porgram/coding? If yes so you need mq4 source code/file, and the coder should do it for you (because the coding is the job).

If some code will do it for you on this thread, or you may want to go to Freelance service (having mq4 source code).
Thanks man and where can I get the source code. I really need to have that indicator to have alerts so tHt I can automate it. 

Ismail Lemin #: Thanks man and where can I get the source code. I really need to have that indicator to have alerts so tHt I can automate it. 

What you have is a "fake copy" of the following open source indicator which supports multiple oscillator types and not just RSI ...

Code Base

Divergence Petr

Aleh Sasonka, 2016.02.08 11:33

The indicator of divergences on 30 oscillators of choice.

Fernando Carreiro #:

What you have is a "fake copy" of the following open source indicator which supports multiple oscillator types and not just RSI ...

That's true man. How do I get it to work on RSI indicator and have the same turning points plus divergence with alerts? Please me with it. 
That's true man. How do I get it to work on RSI indicator and have the same turning points plus divergence with alerts? Please me with it. 

Ismail Lemin #: That's true man. How do I get it to work on RSI indicator and have the same turning points plus divergence with alerts? Please me with it. 

You asked for the original source code, so I linked it for you. If you want alerts, you will have to hire someone to add them for you to the existing code.

EDIT: Or ask the author on the discussion thread ... Indicators: Divergence Petr - Divergence Indicator: Author: Aleh Sasonka

Fernando Carreiro #:

You asked for the original source code, so I linked it for you. If you want alerts, you will have to hire someone to add them for you to the existing code.

EDIT: Or ask the author on the discussion thread ... Indicators: Divergence Petr - Divergence Indicator: Author: Aleh Sasonka

Thanks Bro I wish I had the ability to code meta language. Only I could copy the IRSI source code to my editor and save it as an indicator. 

Fernando Carreiro #:

Hey Fernando, it might seem stupid of me to ask this questions but I will go on and ask them hope you don't mind. I checked the page and specifically the IRSI code https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/IRSI.
That is the code for RSI divergence indicator which I simply can't fetch and save as mlq4 file. Can you please help me fetch the raw file so that so I can use it?
Am really sorry for inconveniencing you this much. 

Ismail Lemin #: Hey Fernando, it might seem stupid of me to ask this questions but I will go on and ask them hope you don't mind. I checked the page and specifically the IRSI code https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/IRSI.That is the code for RSI divergence indicator which I simply can't fetch and save as mlq4 file. Can you please help me fetch the raw file so that so I can use it? Am really sorry for inconveniencing you this much. 

iRSI() is the MQL function for the built-in RSI. It is already on your terminal. It is a normal RSI. It has no "divergence" detection functionality.

Reason: