Price oscillation to soundwave in mt4

Hi everybody,

I'd like to output the price oscillation of any assets to a soundwave noise like a synth.

I imagine a sort of EA which find the absolute low (price level at 0) and the absolute high and it creates a sort of keyboard with notes and octaves and when price moves you can hear the sound.
Let's say that every tick should be like 1/1000th of a tone to be very accurate

It's just for entertaining.

Is there any option to link the price line to a kind of keyboard and hear the sound?

Thanks

N.Maragno: I'd like to output the price oscillation of any assets to a soundwave noise like a synth. I imagine a sort of EA which find the absolute low (price level at 0) and the absolute high and it creates a sort of keyboard with notes and octaves and when price moves you can hear the sound. Let's say that every tick should be like 1/1000th of a tone to be very accurate. It's just for entertaining. Is there any option to link the price line to a kind of keyboard and hear the sound?
No, there is not! Trading is not a musical concert! You will have to code that yourself.

You can play sounds with PlaySound(). So if you measure a frequency and you have a sound file for that frequency you can play it as long as this file is.
PlaySound - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Carl Schreiber #:
You can play sounds with PlaySound(). So if you measure a frequency and you have a sound file for that frequency you can play it as long as this file is.

Hey that sounds good.

I found something similar to what I'd like to achieve in MT4.

It's called pricesquawk and they call it audible market technology

https://pricesquawk.com/

This is way too complex I need something "easier".
Do you think its possible to input like a plain note and based on the position of the price in y axis, the pitch increases or decreases?
Thanks for the answer

Reason: