mt4 wont let me download anything from the market

when i try to download anything from the market on mt4 this is what happens. this has never happened to me before

alexelt1:

when i try to download anything from the market on mt4 this is what happens. this has never happened to me before

What?????

alexelt1:

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account with your alexelt1 login and NOT your email and that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer, along with a recent windows operating system.

There's definitely something up with the central MT4 market server today

2021.01.04 17:09:55.638 MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'XXXXX XXXX XXXX'

2021.01.04 17:09:55.638 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

2021.01.04 17:09:36.516 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

Getting similar errors on all MT4 terminals, can't download demos or purchased products

Logging on correctly with named credentials (not email address)

I have reported this as a problem to MQL5 technicians, so I hope they will fix it soon.

Exact same issue with me, glad im not the only one!

Same thing going on, on different PCs, and also with different accounts!!! - worked fine until september 2022, now in october it doesn't work.

newcarrabba #:
Same thing going on, on different PCs, and also with different accounts!!! - worked fine until september 2022, now in october it doesn't work.

Same here. I cannot download any indicator from the market.

The error shown in journal tab as

2022.10.18 20:32:25.208 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

Punnawij #:

Same here. I cannot download any indicator from the market.

The error shown in journal tab as

2022.10.18 20:32:25.208 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

I tried using other internet connection (from home wifi to mobile hotspot) now it works just fine.

Just download the indicator you need then switch back to home internet.

Reason: