MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1153

I've been messing with the MACD Sample EA to help learn MQL4 programming. I've had a heck of a time figuring some things out though, since the trailing stop never worked. I finally understand now that since I'm using a broker that has 5 digits instead of 4, that messes things up in the code because...
Anyone knows why we get in the begin nearly all the time twice the whole amount of bars? https://docs.mql4.com/customind/IndicatorCounted I just copied part of the example code in the attached test indicator. ( test_2.mq4 ) The result is this. EXAMPLE1 M1 : 12:15:58 test EURUSD,M1:...
https://docs.mql4.com/array/ArrayCopySeries There is no real memory allocation for data array and nothing is copied. When such an array is accessed, the access is redirected. I have this NewBar() function Code: bool NewBar() { static datetime dt = 0; if (Time[0] != dt)...
  need help mq4  (7)
Hello guys, i am new to mql4 and trying to learn the basics. i waschecking the code of Laguerre RSI(given below). But when i tried totest the code, by taking values manually, then i am not getting thevalue shown by the indicator. i went to 1 hour chart of EU. Took 5 bars. The current bar as...
[Deleted]
  Modified EA  (7)
Hi all...i'm new here...can someone help me to modified my ea..my ea actually is use martingale method.but then i want to modified into hedging martingale...for example...if signal show downtrend..it open sell position.but if market goes against that position it will open next position(also sell...
Hi all, Does anyone know if the MT4 Tester uses the current spread for the currency pair being tested? I have noticed that on the weekends that my formulas don't seem to work so well. I notice that currently the spread for AUD/USD is 108 on a Saturday night, and, when my EA places an order it is way...
[Deleted]
I am writing an EA that uses the ParabolicSAR value. I want the current PSAR valuefor the new bar so I am using this call: // Only operate once on each bar if(timeprev==Time[0]) { return(0); } timeprev=Time[0]; double SARCurrent = iSAR(NULL, 0, SARStep, SARMaximum, 0); Print("SARCurrent...
How can I turn this simple EA into an indicator - results either in main window or sub window. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   MarketInfo.mq4...
Is it possible ? 10 or 20% every day
I have this code: double dSAR = iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0); Comment("Last SAR Value = ", DoubleToStr(dSAR,5),"\n", "SAR 0 : ",iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) ); The SAR value from the iSAR function shows on the comment as 1.36710, whereas the latest SAR indicator value on screen is 1.36798 It is the...
[Deleted]
XXXX ea is a fully Automated Cash Generating FOREX Trading Expert Advisor which has the capability to multiples ANY Trading account size in LIVE trading!. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX SPAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Can anybody recommend any software full integrated with MQL4 ?
[Deleted]
how to make better grid EA using direct order ? current problem is i can't reorder for targeted price. i have two way to make grid order : 1. if ( bid == pricetarget ) { ordersend();}  // it will not retrace / reorder in same pricetarget 2. if ( bid >= pricetarget )  { ordersend();} // it will...
Aloha from Honolulu. I am new to forex, and as for the inner workings of the MT4....outside the gate of understanding how it works. Am happy when I am able to figure out how to add a template to my MT4 installer. That's the level of lack of knowledge. I have an mq4 file I would like to upload...
http://www.mataf.net/en/tools/01-01-correlation The above link show which sets of pairs move in the same or opposite ways... "Correlation Table" . What I am interested to know, is if their prices move in direct relation to their pip movement. Example: CHFJPY and AUDJPY have a high correlation......
Coding Problems. Can't figure what I am doing again! MOT is a matrix of all current orders (I also have a MOT_index which is a single dimension vector - used to sort the array if required). Write to Log is as the name suggests a log file of events for (i1=1; i1 < MOT_index[0]+1; i1++) { if...
hi how i can use a mql4 api in java ? please help me thanks
IsConnected() is not working! I find that this functaion always return ture! in case I switch off my network!!! So.. still have this bug!! seem is in carzy!
[Deleted]
Hi! As a long time trader, I'd like to recommend an online service that I personally find helpful (even as an experience trader!) there are many excellent learning forex resources online: my personal favorite is XXXX have several learning presentations and a trading simulator- pass and receive $100...
Stock Strategies Builder is designed for the selection of trading strategies in fully automatic mode. Also Stock Strategies Builder creates a ready code of an Expert Advisor (mechanical trading system) in MQL4 language for MetaTrader4 trading terminal on the basis of an automatically selected
[Deleted]
int AnalyseOrders(int Type, //OrderType { example: OP_BUYSTOP }                  double Price)// Order price we are searching for  {int Ticket = -1;   for(int i=1; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++)                  // Order searching cycle         {         if (OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)      // If...
Hi, Cannot download input.dll https://c.mql4.com/forum/2009/03/inputbox.dll mentionned here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/115707 Why, Thanks.
[Deleted]
Is there standalone api for trading on metatrader4 server? All I need it connect, disconnect and basic trade functions... without running the whole metatrader4. I need to create a program with 100+ connections.
Hi, Given a such condition, how can I close all the BUY, or all the SELL, opened orders at once? Example: It must look for all the Buy opened orders, each one matching with a list of different magic numbers, and then, select all of it and close all of them at once. This must be valid to opened...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to trade these instruments in MetaTrader4, EU, GU, AU, NU, XAG/USD, XAU/USD I tried to find it on the market watch but I all I see is the normal pairs GBP/USD , USD/CAD etc
[Deleted]
  Market manipulation  (149   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
If we're talking about the currency market = how much money should I have to raise the price by 15 pips ? Take the euro-dollar - flat - how do I crash the euro or the dollar ? Some people give different answers starting from 1 million to raise the price by 1 point - some say 1 billion - others say
The following is some trailing stop loss code that compiles ok but then when i run the EA on backtesting it just doesnt act to put a trailing stop loss on. The trade just runs off into "infinite" profit actually, as when I open the trade I dont specify a TP value and at simulation end the trade is...
I have an interesting problem. I wrote an Indicator that uses the Standard Deviation as a denominator in an equation. When I use the value but not to divide something else by it, it works fine by which it implies it is a non-zero value. However, when used as the denominator, all lines (not just...
[Deleted]
What code do I have to put in my EA to run on London Time I have some strategies that I used in NY eastern standard time, but I want to use Pivot Points based of London Time. Pivot Point lines are Calculated based of the closing characteristics of the Previous day to determine pivot point lines for
[Deleted]
HI, I'm trying to use this EA as a risky type of Advisor, based on a martin gale 6steps trading mode but, I need him to fli the 7th trade to the opposite direcction,I'm Having a real Hard time trying to incorporate the 7th trade so if the 6th sell didn't make it the 7th goes double on the opposite...