Analysis of multiple currency pairs by currency, your opinion, can this be used? - page 6

elritmo:
Zhunko:
Elritmo:

Why do you need such a sophisticated 3D for chart analysis? Or do you want to look at bars or candlesticks from a different angle? :) What if there's something there that will tell you where the price will go? :) Or you want to make a cube with a chart on every edge and then rotate it to the right edge?

You have answered your own question. That's exactly what it's for.
I don't have a two-dimensional graph, as you are used to, but a three-dimensional one. I have three coordinates. You're not used to it, that's why you act like that. Anything new is always hostile to most people.
But I am not suggesting that you go my way. Go your own way.

Maybe I don't quite get the gist of what you are doing, but it seems to me that turning another facet of the cube where there is a graph is equivalent to switching tab tab to show another graph
Download it and take a look. Maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Can we just show a screenshot?

elritmo:
A screenshot of what?
What I'm going for has not yet been implemented, but the beginning is in this program: ZZ_AIASM 2-0075.

elritmo:
Here's what you can observe. This is the EMA price specctor.
Did some work on it. Few channels.

beautiful - a contender for the MT4 picture thread

The latest version of the multi-currency and non-currency analyser has been completed. It does everything now. I don't think there are any more errors.
Files:

There is a multi-currency expert needs to have a filter installed in it who can do this?

Vinsant:
There is a multi-currency expert needs to have a filter installed in it who can do this?
msp(gav)vitebsk.by
Write to

Zhunko
This is what can be observed. This is the EMA price specctor.
It's a bit of a work in progress. Few channels.

Didn't know the names of these, but I used to do very similar things.
Especially if you take a mask with corridors.
But even more beautiful, and most importantly informative (in my opinion) looks
if several Stochastics with different parameters are superimposed in one window.

This is not a criticism. I have just passed by, I have seen and written. :)

Zhunko:
The latest version of the multi-currency and non-currency analyser has been completed. It does everything now. I don't think there are any more errors.
Informative gizmo - got to grips with it quickly. Too bad the deadline expired...
Reason: