MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1146

EA stop times  (5)
The EA automatically stops running after sometime. How do you keep it running continuosly? In my case it stopped once at 3:05 PM ET (USA), and at another time around 8:00PM ET.
[Deleted]
  no connection  (6)
Hello! Can someone tell me why i can't get connection to a server. I opened a demoaccont and got my number and the key, but know i see only no connection. I checked firewall and router, but nothing happened. What i can do
[Deleted]
is there any way to do this? i need at least the last (already formed) number of a histogram. green is value 1 and red is value 2 - i need the last bar always as the one being formed can switch between the 2
Dear Friends, Need some help on coding this simple indicator to draw a line between 2 specific time at Close price M1 ( as per pic attached ) Here is my preliminary code, I know there is something WRONG with it. Please help me #property indicator_chart_windowcolor    Trendline_Colour  =...
[Deleted]
Hello. Can somebody write a pointer to draw an average value of four different types ofaverages? For each set of different values, calculation methods, etc. For example: The first average: Simple MA, 14, Close, Second: EMA, 20, Open Third: Smoothed MA, 44, HLC / 3, Fourth: LWMA, 60, HL / 2, It's...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, could you tell how to insert more EMA's into MACD ? Cheers Jiri
[Deleted]
See image, where is describe it. ???
[Deleted]
I just started using MT4. Common sense tells me that a MA can't begin at the very first bar available. If it is 200MA, it should not be shown for the first 199 bars. I inserted a rainbow of averages, and all of them start from the same point. See the attachment. Does it make sense? gm
[Deleted]
Inscribe shows,how to get the last but one's balance or accountfreemargin?I wanna compare the lastest accountfreemargin with the previous one's value,that could help me confirm lot. Guru show the method and process would be more great appreciation!!
[Deleted]
Hi I'm experiencing troubles with formulating the order condition to open trades. condition 1) open long when the previous candle opened below a MA and the current candle opens above Sometimes a position is opened even though the previous candle's open was not below the MA (condition not met)....
[Deleted]
For example, if the last order type is to close an order or opened a order,etc, thanks.
  Orders Closed  (2)
hello i need a script For close my All open positions when All open Positions P/L is +x $, But I Want it have very fast speed, insomuch i have some time over 500 Open positions and Must Close all on some seconds, it must when the open positions P/L is +x $,turn off the all Expert adviser and close...
[Deleted]
Hi I am new to this and have just downloaded and installed metatrader 4. I have set up a demo account but I cant seem to place any trades, also when ever I open a new chart i would like it to open in my settings how do i make this the default. Is there anywhere I can get some help with these...
trying to convert some easy language code to mql4, anyone know if AbsValue(Error) in easy language would be the same as mathabs(Error); in mql4 ?
hi I am not able to find a pivot indicator that will allow me to do what I want. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I wish to be able to put daily, weekly and monthly pivot points on my charts, but not have the S + R lines, or at least be able to colour them so that they are not...
Dear Forum Members, I am trying to call iFractalEx.ex4 indicator from another indicator so that it alerts me when it returns a down arrow (indicating a Sell) when there's a fractal and rsi value is greater than 50; and also alert me for a buy when there's a fractal and rsi value is less than 50; I...
[Deleted]
How come in the Strategy Tester, the code below: double the_high, the_low;the_high = round(iHigh(symbol, PERIOD_W1, 0));Print("high: ", the_high);the_low = round(iLow(symbol, PERIOD_W1, 0));Print("low: ", the_low);double round(double val) {int decimal_precision = 5;return(NormalizeDouble(val,...
Hi! I have a pivot points file to the meta trader and i want to know according to what time setting the pivot were defined. I tried meta editor but i couldn't understand that from there. I attached the file. I want to know according to which time zone and which start and end time the pivots were...
[Deleted]
  Not Connected  (1)
I have just signed in to Meta Trader 4 and the candlestick chart i was hoping to set up says "Waiting for Update". Then I notice at bottom left it says "No Connection".I am connected or you would not receive this !Any help very much appreciated.Thank Yousaltydog
  No waiting for next 'tick'?  (13   1 2)
Hi All, Does anybody know how to code an EA, custom indicator etc; to be able to run a sequence without having to wait for the next 'tick' in start()? In its' simplest form let's say a horizontal line was added to a chart - grab the line and move it up and down the chart and produce an instant...
[Deleted]
Especially in forex currency online trading self discipline means being able to say no to a tempting short term profit for the sake of a much more profitable long-term gains. You need to have a clear vision of the goals you want to achieve. Instant gratification is not always the best choice, at
I don't quite understand it's mean when we talk about indiater like solar wind or other indicater,anybody can explain it to me,thx a lot~
[Deleted]
I am still somewhat new as a programmer of MQL4. Even though they usually are not profitable, I have wanted to make an Oscillator type EA. One in which is always in the market either Long or Short. I decided to give it a try. As I expected it doesn't work, or make any trades. I KNOW it needs more
Got one of my EAs' going last night but I just can't seem to make enough profit! Bars intest 3867992 Ticks modelled 37210107 Modellingquality 25.00% Mismatched chartserrors 0 Initial deposit 10000.00 Total net profit -3442.41 Gross profit 3070.79 Grossloss...
I know I cannot Delete Pending orders unless they're not within the Freeze-Level. I know I cannot Close Market orders unless they're not within the Freeze-Level. I Also know that I Can close market orders at Break-Even after a certain period of time. I find allot of conflicting information about...
Please somebody tell me why my EA does not open position when there is an active trade by another EA running on the platform. Even when all the conditions for it to open position are met. please, I need your help.
Hi, I need to obtain the distance from the last fractal , but I seem this code doesn’t work. Could you help me? Thank you! int start() { int u, Distance ; for(u=Bars; u>0; u--) if (iFractals(NULL,NULL,MODE_LOWER,u)>0) { Distance = BARS - u ; break ; } Print(Distance); }
Sry but the search funktion on this hp is - hmmmm - not so good if i start the search with the keyword "order" i always get "An error occurred. Please try again later" i'm the only one with search problems??
[Deleted]
Hi, I dont know the meaning and usage of MODE_TICKVALUE AND MODE_TICKSIZE, the docuemnt said as following: MODE_TICKVALUE16Tick value in the deposit currency.MODE_TICKSIZE17Tick size in points. and sometimes, MODE_TICKVALUE will be used to calculate the lots size in EA, such as...
[Deleted]
My broker doesn't allow setting expiration dates on pending orders unfortunately (Error 147). Is there an alternative to remove an order at x minutes if it didn't get filled? I was thinking I could do the following: Use OrderSend with no expiration date setSleep for x minutes after sending order...