MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1152

Hi, my indicator displayes info in the subwindow of my chart. However if there certain other standard indicators on the chart at the same time, the data on mine becomes displayed on the other indicator. Or in some cases not displayed at all.. Any ideas.. Thanks.
[Deleted]
I am looking for help to find the code to set a TP just after the buy or the sell order. In fact, because of the broker I can't open the order with the TP or stop loss. However, I managed to that for the SL with the trailing and the modify order but doens't work with the TP Please Help me!! Thanks
Hi, first of all I have a generally questions about MTF-indicators: When I put a MFT-Stochastic on my M1 Chart with the calculated timeframe of H1=60, then I see a constant stochastic - Value each hour from x:45...(x+1):45 (e.g. from 1:45-2:45 a.m.) 1.Why is the change of the value at e.g. 2:45 and...
[Deleted]
I want to break up a single other and sell small percentages of it as the price lowers... so for example i buy 1 lot EURUSD at 1.200 with a take profit of 100 ... and then every time it drops 10 pips I sell 10% of the total lot size.. Is there a way to do that? To word it another way .. I want to...
[Deleted]
Hi, is it possible for an EA to open a subwindow and start indicator there? I mean something like strategy tester does. My EA uses iCustom() and i would like it to open a new subwindow and run indicator there. Is there any sollution of this problem? Looking for advices, gr0nek
[Deleted]
Ok I need help here, I have several Ea`s and I can`t get them to work on MT4 Oanda Platform. I have used the same EA`s with other brokers and it worked fine no change of code. Just loaded them and ran them. But no trades at all.. I contated Oanda and they said they can`t help me with this issue. How...
  Order entry  (1)
Is there any way two market order (sell / buy) the same time to give to a base value ofthe market? Thanks
[Deleted]
We all know that HP2-B65 exam is a hot HP certification,its full name is HP Imaging and Printing Sales Fundamentals exam,if you are in the HP area,and want to have a level in the field,you need to get this certification to prove yourself,if you have no time to prepare for your test or have trouble...
New article Decreasing Memory Consumption by Auxiliary Indicators is published at mql5.com: If an indicator uses values of many other indicators for its calculations, it consumes a lot of memory. The article describes several methods of decreasing the memory consumption when using auxiliary...
  Monte Carlo based EA  (15   1 2)
I just finished backtesting my Monte Carlo based EA, and the results are encouraging enough to start forward testing. I've put this up on a blog and I'm broadcasting the forward test live. Granted, it may be days or weeks before any trading, but there it is nonetheless. This is not a scalper or...
  iCustom problem?  (7)
I have an indicator with 2 input values that gives out a "double" value of 0.0 or 1.0. I am calling this indicator from the expert as follows: TEST=iCustom(NULL,0,"TestInd",Average1,Average2,0,1); if(TEST>0.5) { Opn_Buy=true; Cls_Sell=true; } else { Opn_Sell=true;...
[Deleted]
  Profit Question  (1)
Is there a way to add together the profit of each trade, ( I only have one open position at a time), so that I can determine the total profit gained. I would like to add a feature to my EA, of increasing the lot size, based on the amount of gain in profit. In other words, for every increase of a...
Dear Forum Members, I got a custom indicator from the internet but without its source code. This indicator picks the top and bottom of the chart in whatever timeframe its applied. For the top, it gives an arrow pointing down for a sell and for the bottom, it gives an arrow pointing up for a buy....
[Deleted]
hello, my name is alex,im forex trader for 4 last years i found some EA on internet i done some tests over last 3 month i need to fix the ea cause it has some bugs i believe that after fixing this ea it will work perfect and make many profits if some one is interesting ill glad to cooperate...
Hello, I am developing an EA and have a display problem. string temp = "Signals\n"; temp = temp + "--------------------------------------\n" + "Up_Op " + UpSignalOpen + "\n" <- example output is 0.12345000000 + "Up_Cl " + UpSignalClose +...
I am developing a digital filter for the Meta Trader 4, it is an indicator, but so far not getting a good result here in the community there must be someone who knows.
[Deleted]
Hi, i need a coder for a simple EA. The EA needs no logic to decide when to take or exit a position. It simply connects to a mysql database and reads values. On the basis of this values the EA takes a postion, modifies the stoploss and exits. It is important that the orders get RELIABLE executed and
[Deleted]
please how can I add a customise indicatoe to a mobile mt4. kindly help
[Deleted]
Hi all, Please i want to know the type of phone that i can install mt4 platform on,along side my custom indicators. I want to know the names of the affordable ones and where i can get them . Thanks.
i'm planing to trade via mt4 mobile, so, i wold like to know that "Dose MT4 mobile have Heiken Ashi indicator?".
I have two operators. One includes a buy order, the other one includes a sellorder. If now order is open it should open bothoperators. But it does not work. The code looks like this: if (OrdersTotal() == 0) { { operator one } { operator two }} Thanks for your help cp
Hi there Mladen. As the OMA is your indicator, I direct this post to you. Please just have a look at the pictures below and follow my explanation. I use momentum (or constant range bars = 10 pips). And the settings of the OMA are Length =50, Applied price = 0, Speed =28.0 and Adaptive = true I look
[Deleted]
can the broker know the ea magic number and how ????
Hello all: I am using Comment() function to display a text on screen, but it seems to me that it only works the first time. My code (resumed) goes like this // Start Comment ( "Text 1"); if ( a == 1) { Print(" a = 1 "); Comment( " a = 1"); } // End ... and for some reason, when a = 1 the Print...
We aretwo experienced programmers based on the western Canada. If you havesomething needs coding, check our website out. We provide free consultationbefore work starts. We value our client's time and resources and we provideexcellent customer support. We are confident that we are able to deliverbut...
realice varias pruebas de estrategia con varias estrategia, ahora lo resultados son totalmente diferente con misma fecha, par, EA, ¿ algien le puede ayudar? GRACIAS
[Deleted]
When I compile and run the sample source code for parabolic SAR indicator that issupplied with the MetaQuotes trading platform, and compare the output with the preprogrammed indicators in the navigator window,I get two different sets of numbers and arrows on the chart. Does anybody have the...
I'm trying to use the result from iSAR as an extra confirmation that I'm in a trend, before opening a trade. However, it is sometimes giving me results that make no sense. I saw in another thread someone suggested not using the current bar since the indicator is still being made. Okay. So I tried...
  Drawdowns  (11   1 2)
Please explain to me about absolute drawdown and maximum drawdown Thanks.
Hi, all I encountered a problem when configure the email function in MT4. My pc is running behind a firewall and I have alread opened my destination stmp email address as smpt.163.com The SMTP login name and password are all correct. But I still can't success after clicking the Test button....