MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1149

Is it possible to make bespoke EAs for the championships
[Deleted]
  New trends in technical analysis.  (175   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
Hello. I have read about quantum analysis and became interested. I would like to collect the most complete information on this type of analysis. Maybe someone has a quantum indices or even advisers. Or just give your opinion
[Deleted]
Hi. I'm sort of new to this MQL4 thingy and I need your opinion on how to improve this code I have. Here it is: int TicksWithLowADX = 0, TicksWithLowForce = 0, SlippageCounter=0; bool ADXIsLow = False; bool ExplosiveIsBought = False; bool ForceIsLow; double Price1,Price2,Price3,Price4,Price5; int...
[Deleted]
Hi. I'm new to this expert advisor thing and also to the language of MQL4 can anyone help to check and see any errors or anything that can be improved? Here is the code for it: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
I'm tearing my hair out!:) I have just programmed a risk management EA but I have one problem which I just can't figure; the picture shows my problem. I have a trailing stop of 7 pips but for some reason, sometimes it doesn't work. As you can see in the picture, I enter a long position which...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I want delete my pending order if price reach StopLoss which is defined in order. I need to check this conditions in every price change, but now it checks only once after ordersend. Can you give me advice with this. if( OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET) && OrderCloseTime()==0 ){   if...
[Deleted]
There has been some discussion out there of how long MetaTrader 4 will continue to be offered by brokers. The problem with this is MT5 doesn't support hedge positions, which really sucks if your using an EA that uses Hedge positions. So I would like your thoughts on this. How long do you think...
Hi, Does anybody know how to control chart properties in code?For example what would be the code to delete 'period separators' from a chart? thanks
Can one draw in the MetaTrader 4 Mobile Chart trend line?
[Deleted]
the question.. is than I try take the data of oscillator stochastic for the data than show .. is bad.. T.T Example:. the data true an good is : %K = 47.9 the data of progrma is = %K 100 /* The value important is %K the %D not is important help.. I need the data good of oscillator for EA than do? */
If an ECN broker list: Commission per 1 million starting from US$18 per side (depends on the Net Deposit). Is this better than paying 2-Pip spreads on EURUSD as an example? Assuming you're lucky to have 0 Spreads on your ECN Orders?
[Deleted]
A while ago I learned that many (if not most) MT4 brokers nowadays cannot receive TP and SL submitted with a market order OrderSend. I wish that was documented! Adding to confusion is that it works as expected while backtesting but not when deployed. Anyway... I'm currently working with pending...
just want to know coz i'm trading with volume and plan to trade via mobile thank you
[Deleted]
hi, i wanted to ask if anybody know why when i'm using cci indicator on higher timeframe, for example 1H with a calculation of 8 bars, when i use it for the 15M timframe with 32 bars (cci(32)) ( to get "the same amount of time" = 480minutes) i get very similar/almost equal - values for the...
  Trade from 25 pips per day on signals  (316   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
How can you trade 25 pips a day
  The concept: "Good Counsellor"  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello. I am new here, but I am dealing with forex for 2 years now. I have a question for the experts: How well do you think such concepts work: 1. To make a good EA you can take a badly losing EA and mathematically, turn it inside out. It is not about the spreads and swaps that are losing money. 2)
In English Code base I found a very original Expert Advisor which increases lots by Fibonacci number. The author suggested the positions distance between orders = 20 pips. S/l=10 pips. Of course, the stop works very often in this situation. By the search method I have found a good combination of
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I have an EA tha load couple custom indicators. In test mode, boths stop at exactly the same date and time. At the end of the testing if I right click and open the indicator property window and hit OK butom without changing anything, then it redraws completelly. The problem shows also...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to close my positions in my EA, but it does not work.can you help me,wher is a problemm? here is a part of my code: if(Bid < shortEma && DownTrend > 0 && Bid <= DownTrend ) { ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1,Bid,3,0,Ask-TakeProfit*Point,"moj prvy obchod",1234,0...
Does anyone know of an indicator that will sound an alert whenever price bounces off an EMA? There is an indicator called MA Bounce Indicator, but it does not sound an alert, and it is an .ex4 file so there is no way to get inside it
[Deleted]
1. Is it possible to change the colour of individual candles in the main chart window to create some some sort of indicator? 2. When a new object is overlaid partially on an existing object where the 2 objects partially overlay the colours are mixed. Is there a way to prevent this. i.e. is there a...
  Comment Modify  (3)
Is it possible to modify comments without the use of an EA? Possibly with a script or some manual means?
Reading about Genetic algorythms (articles.mql4.com/134) Genetic Algorythms: Mathematics: I found the following statement: Let us assume that the attribute values lie in the range of [0,1]. The range was split into 256 intervals for encoding. To encode their number, we will need 8 bit. The gene
[Deleted]
T.T Moderator this the code and not works....I not idea what do? Help T.T Try..... 1. RefreshRates(); 2. int count = 0; while ((result == -1) && (count < 10)) { RefreshRates(); result = OrderSend(...) count++; } 3. OpenPrice = NormalizeDouble(OpenPrice,5); OrderSend(Symbol(),...
Hi there, im looking for a way to draw a chart indicator by getting user data in a special way. Like we do with Pitchfork, i need to be able to give some points to the indicator through some mouse clicks on the chart. Is there any way to do it? I was unable to find it anywhere Thank you
yone: does MQ4 BACKTESTING give you OHLC history for all pairs, or only for the Pair selected on the Settings? I know you cannot backtest multitrading, but my question regards access to prices of other instruments. This is related to a version of xMeter that I have developed which produces a...
  help!!  (2)
extern double Lots=0.1;extern double Stoploss=20;extern double Takeprofit=40;extern double Factor=3;//----   //----  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Calculate open...
Hi, I found the MTF_Stochastic_v2 (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8033), which works really great! Thanks for that! Now I want to use it in my EA, but in this way I am allways getting a wrong value Stoch_TF3_Indi1_0 = iCustom(NULL,0,"MTF_Stochastic_v2","n1","n2","n3","n4","n5", TimeFrame,"n6",KPeriod...
I'm a newbee in MQL4 but no newbee in programming. I wrote an EA and a Script and compiled them successfully. They are visible and executable with MT4 but I don't find them with windows explorer, not source nor ex4. I'm using Windows7. Naturaly the Objects *.mq4 / *.ex4 that where delivered with...
[Deleted]
hi i want Order be changed to open conditions: 1-When indicator the color changes that open order, Candle not Problem closed.Just change the color. 2-Until the order is now open, And the previous order is not closed, Order not to open another,Even if the new signal will give. thanks....