Indicator RSI histogram with 50 / 0 / -50 as levels like MACD?

Would it be possible to modify the display of the RSI indicator to look like MACD histogram? If yes how?

So far I only changed the Set Index Style to DRAW HISTOGRAMM but what I want is the 50 level of the RSI act like the 0 level of the MACD with postive and negative values as shown in the pic below.

Files:

Solved it myself by changing min and max lvls at the property declarations and the buffer values at the bottom of the mq4.

Another question:

What needs to be done (codewise) that the opposite mirror half of the histogram is filled with a different color. E.g. if the RSI histogram value of any given point of time is say 40. The upper rest (i.e. 60) is to be filled with the second color. In this way I want to visualize the fight between bulls and bears.

Yojimbo:

Another question:

What needs to be done (codewise) that the opposite mirror half of the histogram is filled with a different color. E.g. if the RSI histogram value of any given point of time is say 40. The upper rest (i.e. 60) is to be filled with the second color. In this way I want to visualize the fight between bulls and bears.

I think you will need a different buffer for the other colour . . so the value for the first buffer has a max value of 40, the 2nd buffer goes from 40 to 100 . . . assuming I understand your question correctly.

RaptorUK:
I think you will need a different buffer for the other colour . . so the value for the first buffer has a max value of 40, the 2nd buffer goes from 40 to 100 . . . assuming I understand your question correctly.

Thx for the reply. I don't think that you understood my question correctly though (which is not your fault). I don't want a max value. What I want is: Whatever value the RSI has at any given time the upper rest has to be filled in a different color.

Ah I see . . . you still need an additional buffer for the other colour . . . it's histogram will go from (100 - 1st buffer value) up to 100 . Sorry I can't be more specific but I know nothing about RSI indicators.

here's one that needs some modifying.

Files:
rsib.mq4  5 kb
Reason: