MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1155

[Deleted]
  KINDLY SUGGEST  (2)
DEAR ALL AM NEW TO FOREX TRADING AND I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SUGGEST ME A BROKER WHO IS OFFERING DEMO ACCOUNT FOR NICKEL AND OTHER BASE METAL CFD'S THANKS IN ADVANCE REGARDS INDIANBULLS
I really don’t understand why my expert buy and sell the same symbol in 2 or 3 seconds, there is no reason for that in my formula. But, for sure I’m doing a mistake, I only don’t know where. Can you help me out with it? Thanks #property copyright ""#property link      ""//---- EMAAngle indicator...
I tested an ea using two different settings, the results were attached. Please kindly help me to analyze the results to know the best setting in performance. Thanks in advance. Oladapo.
Hi all, could anyone let me know a soloution, when I run a stratergy test my EA is programmed to take out both a buy and sell, so all is good there, however, when the EA is on the demo account it only makes one trade, a buy or sell, could anyone help with this problem, I am not governed with the no...
[Deleted]
hi all, i just came across an info about running mt4 platform on blackberry, does any one know how reliable this is?,and what kind of blackberry can accomodate mt4 platform. also i would like to know if one would have access to all the regular (not custom ) mt4 indicators on the blackberry version...
[Deleted]
  WPR based ea  (3)
Hi everyone, pls i need help to code an ea based on Stochasctics (5,3,3) and WPR (14) i want to plce buy order if Stochs is in upward trend and WPR is less down 20 and it should plce sell order if Stochs is in downward trend and WPR is greater down 80, buy order must be closed immediately WPR is...
[Deleted]
Im looking for an EA that will execute a trade as soon as the candlesticks' price has been closed. Has such an EA been made available to download?
hi how i can use a mql4 api in java ? please help me thanks
I have just written my first EA and have done some back testing which looks promising and am running it on a demo account with one broker. I have heard that EA's can perform differently at different brokers so have opened another demo account with a different broker. I have placed the EA and its...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have problem with magic number. I need use 2 diferent EA on the same pair. If i use only one EA, the magic number is set on 0 and EA work right. But for 2 EA, i must set diferent magic number. But, if i set the magic number under real price (for example: 1), EA only sell. If i set the...
Hello fellow MQL4 fans :), I am fairly new to the Meta trader and MQl 4, but allready liking a lot if I see al the possibilities! Wondering if anyone might help me out with the following.....selected the ADX indicator and trying to put a Moving Average ( MA) true the ADX indicator..... So trying to...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know where to find a spread differential indicator. Tradestation has a custom feature that will take the difference of 2 currency pairs. If GPBUSD = 1.5669 AND EURUSD = 1.3616, the indicator will return a value of .2053. Is such an indicator available. Any help would be greatly...
Hi people i have problems to set in this EA the MAXOPENTRADE function. Because i want to open some positions at once instead only one. Someone could insert that function for me? Thanks in advance...here is the code extern double stopLoss = 50; extern double lTakeProfit = 20; extern double...
[Deleted]
Hi All: We have DEMA, TEMA, AMA and etc on MQL4 Code Base but not the Double Weighted Moving Average which I think is very useful as well. Can someone shed some light on coding this Double Weighted Moving Average? In addition to that, I not so sure about the calculation phase but is the Linear
I wanted to quickly delete all trades - whilst testing. I am testing on several different charts so thought I could have a simple EA to close all records. If I run (the code below) on a non related chart then it doesn't delete any orders - producing errors 4107 and 129 If I run the EA on the chart...
some friends of mine started a group named : "dealing desk online scamming brokers goodbye !" please join up, spread the word and let us take these guys down !
Hi there, this message appears could not launch the compiler in mega editor when i try to start expert advisor. macd sample does not work. what to do? thanks for help
Hi All, Has anyone of you written a strategy in MQL4 on the basis of accumulation/distribution strategy? Best regards, Sqbi
Hi Guys, I am looking for a function or variable that will find the current profit (daily or other) of the the current account. The AccountProfit() gives only the open trade's profit and I would like to get (into the EA) the total profit of the account. Thanks, James
[Deleted]
Need help! my EA working well when there is no other floating trade, but if there is any other floating order (manually make entry) and even not same pair with which pair I attached my EA, my EA only will open order but cannot close or trailing or lock profit, can help me to see what is wrong in my...
[Deleted]
Is the idea in the topic doable in anyway and if so, how? Note, that I'd like the buffers to be drawn to 2 different windows (1 being the main one) however if it's completely impossible, I can resort to line or symbol drawing. Thanks in advance, FC.
[Deleted]
hi guys, I have a doubt with aroon indicator...... Those who know how aroon works can please guide me how aroon ( 30 day) has gone below 0 in gold daily chart in last few bars.
[Deleted]
I need your help. .. I am a newbie and I have written an EA which works fine on the demo account. Today I used a real account and I took error 4051 and no trade was placed, while at the same time, the EA was placing trades on the demo account... any help???
Hello! Does anybody know how to write step trailing stop? It must move SL every x pips and not every tick. Example: +10 profit --> SL=OrderOpenPrice, +20 profit --> SL=OrderOpenPrice+10, ... Thanks!
[Deleted]
What's the best way to use regular expression MT4
[Deleted]
Can anyone assist to convert the indicator attached to EA. Thank you!
  Alligator EA  (3)
This is an EA that I used and made some money with it (300.00USD on a 1000.00USD account in 2 months), free to use, the only problem is that needs to be optimized regularly. Try on demo first.
Hello we start a contest, how i can show the real time result of the this contest on the website? we have the username and password for all Account Participants and want show the contest result on the website please help me Thanks
[Deleted]
  Math and Trading  (1)
I am somewhat new to trading and have been successful using a basic IT Cross strategy. I have posted a chart below for further reference. However, I have never been very good at math. This strategy uses zero math skills. The furtherest I made it was pre calc. How much does math play a roll in...