MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1145

l found this EA on this site which l so much like,(sell_buy agr_EA)these l would like that you modify with some other features like:- 1.not just buy/sell routine as the present EA was,But it shouldstudy the trend,if its a buy, buy trade or buy, sell trade or sell selltrade or sell buy trade...
[Deleted]
Hi, Recently I have learnt how to make a fully fledged trading system in matlab that self-adapts, I won't bother you with the details right now, I just need some advice. Basicly what I need is to get a data stream going between metatrader and matlab, or at least make a DLL that I can use in an
  rabid pipsers  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all. I have looked through codebase, but besides Lucky I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day. I've been looking through kodebase, but other than laki I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day. If there
[Deleted]
Hello Forex coders, I am new to the programming realm (3 months of self-taught knowledge coding C++ and less than 1 month coding with MQL4). I have found an indicator from this forum and am attempting to edit it to better suit my purposes. This indicator locates an Inside Bar, definition:...
[Deleted]
  WORST PROGRAMMER!!  (12   1 2)
below is my (unfortunate experience) As a trader, I am used to work with programmers specialized in MQ.4, I have never had any problem, nor a lack of communication with any of them, and if there was something to fix, it was done after my request. I must say Technical Trading Systems (manager Phil...
Is that possible to store a value outside the code?? (And inside the code, the value can be modified.) thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, there are some forum entries similar to this topic but I still couldn't find any solution for my problem. I have programmed an EA which uses Volumes. As you can imagine this EA is working only on a specific broker platform. Trying it run on another broker I get different results of course,...
[Deleted]
  DDE gonne wrong!  (5)
Hi all another riddle, At the moment I am using an MT4 Client Terminal and DDE server is enabled. With EXCEL 2007 I can run Using the command : ='MT4'|BID!EURUSD I get 1.38839 ='MT4'|BID!AUDUSD I get 1.0095 ='MT4'|BID!GBPUSD I get N/A Please note: That GBPUSD is updating in my MT Client Terminal
[Deleted]
Hi, after several days of trying to understand what it does I'll ask you guys here what the below mentioned means in human language. int BarCount;BarCount = Bars;if (Bars != BarCount) //etc. the mql4 reference says Bars stands for the number of bars in the current chart. The EA I'm working on has...
There is a multi-currency advisor. In a nutshell, the point is this. All calculations are performed for one symbol, while trading is performed for another symbol. The Expert Advisor works with the explicit control of opening of a new bar . This way the next unpleasant thing happens. The Expert
[Deleted]
Hi, I found this interesting library https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9772 for using a tcp-socket for connection. Can I use the OpenSSL DLL in MetaTrader http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=22078 for a secure SSL Socket. Is there any library or script available for establishing a SSL Socket...
[Deleted]
So I've been trading on/off for a few years and I've done software development as a career. I just finished "Expert Advisor Programming: Creating Automated Trading Systems in MQL for MetaTrader 4" and it was a rather helpful book. "Inside the Black Box" wasn't terribly useful but an entertaining...
Is there some place I can find the basic information on the Moving Average EA that comes with MT4? I've done a search for it and have turned up everything including a page of its code but I've found nothing that simply provides a basic description of the EA
I am new to mql programming Hi have custom indicator(bought it online), I want to write EA which will check the condition and open the trade, I know it possible but what I don't understand is how to call it and get the return values from that indicator ? Thank You
[Deleted]
Hi, for a project I have to encrypt a string with AES or Blowfish or similiar strong protection. I know that Windows has a crypt32.dll with several functions supporting encryption. But I am not experienced with C++ and C, so could anybody write a little mq4-script, how I can encrypt a string in...
[Deleted]
how to know order already closed by magicnumber.. thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi All, This is my first post on this forum so pls forgive me if I am talking about something well-known or asking the wrong questions... I am trying to write an EA based on the example in Mql 4- MetaTrader 4 Development Course and then "see it" in action in Metatrades's strategy tester. OK, so my...
[Deleted]
Hello to all, I have downloaded an indicator that shows the price, spread, pips from open, pips from hi to low, and daily average pips... the problem with it is that it is only working when I open another indy in a new window, if not, the indy is there, but hidden.... I've checked the mq4 file to
Hi, does someone know a trick how i can remove all those lines from charts please? I am talking about >>>>
Hi Mt4 gurus, Now this is my question. I am running several comercial EAs on a real account, and I see trades going up to lets say $210 and keep fluctuating, after a while goes down an profit taken: $50 or negative. I wonder how I can keep track of the max unrealized profit if I am not looking at...
Hi, all Searched the forum, didn't find such an EA that can monitor/watch multiple magicnumbered trades. that is, this manager EA can watch/handle multiple baskets of trades placed by various EAs (thus there will be multiple magicnumber to pick up by this manager EA). Steve's MPTM seemingly can only...
  Trading Black Swans in Forex  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
What is a Black Swan : A Black Swan is an unpredictable event that carries massive consequences. In the market a Black Swan is a long term trend that can either bring you big profits (if you go with it) or put you out of trading (if you go against it). I was first introduced to this concept when I
  EA stop times  (5)
The EA automatically stops running after sometime. How do you keep it running continuosly? In my case it stopped once at 3:05 PM ET (USA), and at another time around 8:00PM ET.
[Deleted]
  no connection  (6)
Hello! Can someone tell me why i can't get connection to a server. I opened a demoaccont and got my number and the key, but know i see only no connection. I checked firewall and router, but nothing happened. What i can do
[Deleted]
is there any way to do this? i need at least the last (already formed) number of a histogram. green is value 1 and red is value 2 - i need the last bar always as the one being formed can switch between the 2
Dear Friends, Need some help on coding this simple indicator to draw a line between 2 specific time at Close price M1 ( as per pic attached ) Here is my preliminary code, I know there is something WRONG with it. Please help me #property indicator_chart_windowcolor    Trendline_Colour  =...
[Deleted]
Hello. Can somebody write a pointer to draw an average value of four different types ofaverages? For each set of different values, calculation methods, etc. For example: The first average: Simple MA, 14, Close, Second: EMA, 20, Open Third: Smoothed MA, 44, HLC / 3, Fourth: LWMA, 60, HL / 2, It's...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, could you tell how to insert more EMA's into MACD ? Cheers Jiri
[Deleted]
See image, where is describe it. ???