Trading Decisions for EA based on Variables of Indicators

I have created an indicator with several double type variables. The values are based off math calculations of pricing information. I want to be able to create trading situations based on the value of those variables in the indicator I created. Do I have to create a separate indicator for each variable and compare the status of those separate indicators, or can I just extract the variable information from the one indicator I have?

I see with EA's you can used extern, user defined variables, for trading decisions for EA's, but I have not seen anything about variable created inside an indicator. Can this be done?

The last two parameters in iCustom is buffer (mode) and shift. You can extract what ever you want from the first 8 buffers of an indicator.

Boost:

I see with EA's you can used extern, user defined variables, for trading decisions for EA's, but I have not seen anything about variable created inside an indicator. Can this be done?

You can get at the Indicators values in it's buffers, use iCustom https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iCustom
Reason: