Need idea, code issues

HI,

i try to design a function that read all open posiiton and return the position which are on same levels, and returning all the levels in questions.

Example i have a buy at 1.3538 and some time after i take a position sell or buy at 1.3538 +/- spread, and 1 hour after i ask the ea to say if there is position on same level.

Can someone help me ?

Thank You !

No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

i didn't ask for slaves ... just for help : IDEA is not code, i already know how to code, i just need idea ...

You posted the IDEA in your first post. So where's the code. Select order's, compare open price to level, count.

WHRoeder:
You posted the IDEA in your first post. So where's the code. Select order's, compare open price to level, count.

Btw, thanks for your great help ! i found my way out.

I just ask for a new angle to resolve this problem, thats all ... not for someone to code for me, as a matter of fact i solve my problem on my own

Regards

Reason: