MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1425

[Deleted]
I am not a good ones scripter. I would want an aid for a script program to insert after the start trades After I have inserted an order at the market of SELL or BUY I want to activate a script program for CASE A - AFTER I HAVE SOLD: a1) when the price arrives to -6 from the ask I insert the stop to...
Is there an EA that can save price data such as Open High Low Close in a csv file or something? I want it to run and write to the log file as the data comes, like after each new bar shows up. Is this possible?
I'm trying to draw a multilined label ObjectCreate("Myobject", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSetText("Myobject", "This is some text on line one " + CRLF + "This is the text on line two", 10, "Times New Roman", Yellow); How do I implement the CRLF (or EOL)? -Jerry
I'm fairly new to MetaTrader. I'm having difficulaties fixing the scale of the vertical axis. In the Properties box there is 'Scale fix one to one' which gives you one pip per division. How do I get say 10 pips per division? I don't understand the Maximum and Minimum boxes and they seem to reset...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need assistance with coding to get my EA to not enter trades during specific times. For example. I want the EA to not trade if the time is between 15:00 and 17:00 and time between 10:00 and 12:00. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Hello, Can someone confirm this code is ok. I have coded it to loop to send order.    int ticket1;   RefreshRates();   ticket1 = OrderSend(symbol1, OP_BUY, LotSize1, MarketInfo(symbol1,MODE_ASK), Slippage, 0, 0, "Buy-Buy-Hedge",Magic,0,Green);   if (ticket1 <0 )   {   //Loop to send order...
[Deleted]
Dear colleagues / mql4 administrators, I want to create my EAs and Custom Indicators by editing the programs of MQL4 Book -> Appendices -> List of Programs. However, with upload, all text symbols are distorted like eg: // SL äë˙ îňęđűâŕĺěîăî îđäĺđŕ . Is there a way of having these programs...
[Deleted]
  array data  (3)
Hi all maybe someone can help me. i have a simple array just 7 by 4 which when opened has data in it. When I arrayinitialize(levels,0) to 0 it still has data in the elements. I have it as a double array even though I only want to use integers. Ross
[Deleted]
I want to modify the fractals indicator so I copied it to the custom indicator directory and applied it to a chart (unchanged) but it works differently...it does not show the arrows but instead shows tiny dots. Does anybody know why? Are there other things indicator do differently dependent on...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need your help. How can I do to show an indicator in a separate window and also arrows for each crossover in the chart window. In my code, I have to write #property indicator_separate_window at first for the indicator but when I add the code for the arrows, they show themselves in the separate...
[Deleted]
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to get an indicator value (like RSI, or Stochastics ), by placing the mouse over a selected candle (timeframe). The crosshair does this but vertically, I'd like to show the indicator value somewhere in the chart when I place the crosshair or pointer vertically
[Deleted]
Hello Im new here. Is there anyone that can add an alert to this indicator on the change of color it would be greatly appreciated.
[Deleted]
Can someone direct me to some examples of how to write code that utilizes 'unlock codes' for protection.
[Deleted]
  CompareDoubles()  (8)
What does CompareDoubles() do and when would one use it? Where is the documentaion for this function?
hey coders and gurus out there. iv tried to learn coding but there are just too many technical things involved. i know if i could get one of you guys to answer my questions, id be able to do my own coding shortly. guys i need your help. it always annoys me when i see these people promising thousands...
Hi everyone, nice to be here. I've been looking at the markets for only a few months and have I guess a little understanding of how things works and I guess just like everyone else has done in the past thinks that there way is the best way, however I'm not going to kid myself into that. I started...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have problems with strategy tester. I have developed an indicator that uses past data to correct itself. When I assign it to graph it corrects its parameters and till current time is well fitted to graph. For example when I have about 20000 Bars on graph in MT4 history. However when I...
[Deleted]
I'm new to trading, don't want to trade just yet but i've heard many people saying that Dr.van tharp being a coach in trading, so is it good if i read everything this guyt wrote and learn the skills he teaches especially in this "secrets of the master tading game" or are there any additional things...
[Deleted]
Dear fellow MQL4 members: I would appreciate your comments & critique on the results I've been able to achieve with my EA. Charts, Reports & Results are posted for 2009, as well as all the way back to 2000. The EA has a stop loss of 45 pips, but a trade can be exited before then. It does not use a...
I need to append the folder path and the filename of a file together to form the total filepath to be fed into a function. However I cannot seem to set a string equal to "C:\" for example, nor can I do "\" and then just append the three together. I keep getting the error message "double quotes...
Hi All. I have an e.a. that when I run in tester mode, when an order closes, it shows the opening arrow, the closing arrow and a trend line between the two. When I run this same e.a. in demo mode, the opening arrow is there but not the closing arrow or the trend line. Why is this? How can I get the...
[Deleted]
  Free EA 100%  (2)
!!!
  One for all. General exeprt.  (115   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
As they say, one head is good, but two are better! Therefore, I suggest that everyone, regardless of programming skills, take part in writing a "trading machine" (Expert Advisor). Surely, there is not a single trader using the same TS, shared knowledge will help you achieve hundreds of times better
So I've been trying to wrap my mind around it, but how can I select the 2 most recently opened positions using OrderSelect? I would really appreciate it if someone could please paste in a script that I can work on. Bottomline is I need to get the prices of my last 2 opened trades.. Would appreciate...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know the best way to close a position and open the opposite position, without getting an "hedge error 149"'? I only want one position open at a time. Thanks!
Please i need your help to code my ea on bollinger band indicator,default setting(20,2). i want it to place a buy order if the opening price on previous bar(bar 1) is less than the value of middle line of bollinger band, and the high price also on bar 1 is greater than bollinger band middle line's...
Greetings to all hard workers, programmers or whoever you are ... I would like to offer to some of you cooperation on two interesting projects: Trendline Autotrader Universal Trader I started these projects by myself to simplify EA development (Universal Trader) and to implement one of my ideas:...
[Deleted]
Found this ea at google ads... chart report Strategy Tester Report FXDOS SPIKE FXOpen-Demo (Build 224) SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period1 Hour (H1) 2006.01.02 01:00 - 2009.07.16 22:00 (2006.01.01 - 2009.07.17)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least...
[Deleted]
Hi. I'm brand new to programming in MT4 and to here, but I searched on the forum and I didn't see any posts that answered my question so here goes. I am trying to program an EA that buys and sells lots at different amounts as the market changes but does not keep track of the different orders,...
I can add text to a chart using the toolbar "Text Label" button. [I do not mean the "Text" button] Sometimes if I add an indicator, or change intervals, and return, the text disappears. Is there a way to KEEP the text on the chart? Thanks.