Job - EA developer wanted - 9 months wasted.

hello MT4 community,

so i have been involved in developing an EA for 9 months, i have posted a couple of times and have been contacted by a couple of "so called" developers, who basically have taken my concept/EA and run for the hills !!! The Ea is mostly coded - but I am not a programmer and need help with it.

So, to date I have shared my concept/ EA with at least 3 people and am still no better off and slightly lighter in the pocket . Also, FYI, stay away from FXCM programmers, they have completely terrible customer service and skinned me for 600 usd and did not deliver what I asked, they could not workout how to make the basic money mgt tool (% risk vs fundsize) run for example...

I would ideally have a formal agreement drawn up, unless i can be convinced otherwise by a "guru", as I have now been ripped off about 3 times, by putting faith into "rookie programmer" private individuals out to steal ideas.

I would describe my EA as a scalping/breakout strategy with a few add ons, i would also like some indicators attached, but they could be added later.

Thanks for reading and please reply if you can help directly or recommend a good programmer or service.

cheers,

Chopper !

You can try my programming service

MQL Programming

Chopper!

http://expertadvisorprogramming.com/

Tell to Jason, I (ZSOLT) have recommended you.

Zsolt

Hi,

Whereas there are services like LivePerson which makes sure the consultant delivers the product or else your money is refunded, there is no protecting you from having your ideas stolen.

But if you cant code, I guess you have to take that risk.

Forex Robot / EA (Expert Adviser) Developer
Hi,By Profession Im Software Engineer. But from last 5 years Im in Forex Trading. I 've developed many more Forex Robots EA Expert Advisers, and distributed to client as per given criteria. There are so many satisfied clients.
If any one wants to automate their own strategy, or wants their own Forex Robot / EA Expert Adviser: contact immediately:forex.eamaster@gmail.com

This thread is almost a year old. The other thread you posted to was over three years old. Stop posting in old threads.
Reason: