MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1140

[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Sorry for my English, I am French, I hope you understand me. I could not find a similar topic on the forums French, so I hope you can help me. My EA is taking a new position on the same bar at each end of trade, and I would put a delay (in hours ou minutes) between trades. Can you...
i compile an ea to detect orders opened and closed, so i set two arrays to record the order's feature, and compare the difference between them,and can know if an order is open or closed .but i cannot get right result . int torders=0; int data0[50][3]; int data1[50][3]; int tticket=0; int...
[Deleted]
  Problem with iCustom  (20   1 2)
I have a little problem with iCustom which involves a few indicators. When I'm testing strategy TestLukas.mql4 it gives me result (look on image below) but I wanna to send order when arrow down or arrow up appears. What I do wrong ? Thanks for answer anyway.
[Deleted]
My MetaTrader chart seems to be operating in the future. The charts are suppose to be in GMT, correct? Well, since I started a demo account with a new company, my charts show the last candlebar time being 2 hours after GMT. I just looked up what the present GMT time is and it was a little after 10...
[Deleted]
Hi The MQL4 documentation states under OrderSend(): comment - Order comment text. Last part of the comment may be changed by server. What does "last part" mean? If I pass a 4 character string, does the server then "maybe" change e.g. the last 2? Or does it ALWAYS just append after the 4 characters?...
[Deleted]
hay guys.. i am newbie... i am curious and i want to ask.. is there any big different result between backtest and real account?? i mean... what usually problem that we have in real account if we already backtest any EA??? need an answer from the expert :) ehhee... thank you :)
Is there something wrong with my keyboard or is only Mouse Navigation available when using the Backtester Settings Tab?
Dear Sir, I need indicator which shows "BUY/SELL" arrows. Logic behind entry as (EXAMPLE EUR USD PAIR) 1) WHEN I OPEN CHART IF MARKET PRICE AT 1.4100 THEN INDICATOR START SHOW ARROWS FROM THAT TIME TO TILL I OPEN THE CHART WITH THE FOLLOWING LOGIC:- A) MARKET PRICE = 1.4100 THEN BUY ARROW SHOULD...
  Simple Question  (2)
I am a beginner. Please tell me if I have this code to create a buy stop order BuyTicket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,LotSize,BuyPrice,UseSlippage,BuyStopLoss,BuyTakeProfit,"Buy Stop Order",MagicNumber,0,Green); Will "BuyTicket" be assigned a number immediately or only when the Buy transaction is...
  America's default, in Russian.  (469   1 2 3 4 5 ... 46 47)
The previous title of the thread was Default on America. How much of this is possible? This morning, a colleague "cheered up" with the news
[Deleted]
Hi, 1. First of all, I was wondering if there was an indicator that would highlight Low or High test bars. So if in an up trend and the bar has above average volume for that hour or day and opens and closes high (Or if in a downtrend, opens and closes low with above average volume), I am alerted by...
Hi Guys, Currently I am evaluating two forex companies. One is Alpari and the other is FXCM I wrote my script while using Alpari demo, the script used all it's functions but when I installed FXCM demo, some parts of the script did not perform the same (or at all) as it was with Alpari demo. The FXCM...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to adjust MT4 to reflect your local time ...I trade with an overseas broker
These 2 don't work OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,NormalizeDouble(lotstobuy,2),Ask,3,NormalizeDouble(slpoint,4),0); OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotstobuy,Ask,3,slpoint,0); this works OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,0,0); Could any one tell me whats going on? I would like to put my lotstobuy and slpoint...
hello. Can any one help me to get the values of yesterday's open, close, high and low prices using mql4 ?
[Deleted]
Fixed
  OBJ_FIBO lines  (3)
Hi. In my EA I'm trying to find the closest fibonacci line that is below my last close price However I can't figure out how to get the y-axis (or price) value of the fibonacci lines. The ObjectGet call below is returning something else. // check FiboUp lines for (int ix = 0; ix <= 14;...
[Deleted]
//--------------------------------------------------------------------// userindicator.mq4 // The code should be used for educational purpose only.//--------------------------------------------------------------------#property indicator_separate_window // Indicator is drawn in the main...
if (SellMarketCount(Symbol(),MagicNumber)== 0 && BuyMarketCount(Symbol(),MagicNumber)== 0)   {        int TP=MonitorTakeProfit(Symbol(), MagicNumber);                if(TP==1)        {           Calcel_All();           Reentry=false;           EAActivated=false;        }      }-----int...
[Deleted]
This is my first program in MQL4. I am just trying to learn the basics but continue to get hung up on little things. I was hoping that someone might be willing to help. The strategy for this ea is as follows OpenLong: 10EMA>20EMA, K Stoch >D Stoch, ADX >= 20, and there is not already an open long...
  AccountBalance()  (2)
Hello, I use function AccountBalance() to get the lot value: LotValue = (AccountBalance() * (RiskPercentage / 100.0))/(10.0 * SL); Should I consider the account currency for this calculation? Is the amount returned by this function in the account currency? I will use this EA in EURUSD. Thanks
  1к15  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I'm calling for help from programmers because I'm not good at it myself. I need to implement an Expert Advisor. The essence of it as you can explain in the example: Script with magic number opens a deal in buy (it you decide for yourself). The Expert Advisor with the same magic number takes this
[Deleted]
  new to mt4  (1)
can anyone can help why when i put a new order in with 0 t/p and 0s/l can't open....i like to adjust it after i buy...also why can't close it right awau if i want to...
[Deleted]
  quick EA modification  (11   1 2)
Hi, Need some help, I tried to change the code below but the EA kept crashing MT4. I want the order to close when the current bar (so the bar where the order was executed) closes. Basically trade one bar. This is the original code, it trades from signal to signal....
pleas help me to get code for volume off each bar insted off high-low on the chart below is high-low i wanted to get volume off each bar on chart pleas help to code #property indicator_chart_window extern int MinRange= 50 ; extern int LookBack= 1000 ; // --- Init & Deinit
Hello My H4 chart is updated from 2004,now I want convert it to M15 chart,I know we can convert H1 to H2 or H4 to H8 by period converter.In fact convert h4 =>M15 that I can see the M15 candle of 2004 too. Can any body help me? Please guide me how can I do it or what kind of indicators is essential....
Question: How do I get my already functioning expert advisor to check multiple indicator readings before entering trade? For example: (1) how do i get a MA crossover EA to also verify predefined macd reading and also predefined stochastic reading before continuing with opening buy or sell order at...
Hi there,I'm a newbie to MT4 and not quite through the UM (Users Manual).I could not find until yet a procedure that allows to run different EAs on separate accounts.Is there one ?Thanks for your help in advanceRoland
I want the attached EA to be placing order once per day if the signal occure between the hour stipulated in the i.e 7 a.m to 17 p.m which its did but i discoverd that it place order more than one between the period if the signal occure and i do not no what to do. This is how i want it to place buy...
[Deleted]
Someone pls help add code for Take Profit, Stop loss and Trailing Stop to this EA. It should place only one trade in a SAR direction I got it free and found it seems helpful //---- input parameters extern double Lot_Size=0.1; extern double SAR_Step=0.03; extern double SAR_Maximum=0.2;...