MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1141

int init() { SetIndexBuffer(0, Uptrend); SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY, 2, SkyBlue); SetIndexArrow(0, 158); SetIndexLabel(0, "NgepeBarak"); SetIndexEmptyValue(0, 0); SetIndexBuffer(1, Dntrend); SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY, 2, Gold); SetIndexArrow(1, 158);...
[Deleted]
All - I appear to be getting an Error Code 130 with the following code on a 1-minute candle chart: RefreshRates(); currOrderTicket = OrderSend(/*1*/Symbol(), /*2*/OP_BUY, /*3*/LOT_SIZE,...
extern int gTF= 1 ; // требуемый ТФ, 0-текущий extern double Discret= 1 ; // шаг дискретизации шкалы цены extern double Width= 30 ; // ширина гистограммы (в барах) extern bool Present= true ; // показывать центральную гистограмму (между двумя вертикалями) extern double Future= 1 ; // множитель для
i have seen https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10370 curIndex = utils.periodToPeriodIndex(Period()); do this means mql4 support OOP object function? thanks
[Deleted]
is there a way to code into the EA to display the defined indicators within visual backtesting? I know I can drag the indicators over and display them but the results differ quite a bit from my EA.
[Deleted]
Hi There, I have recently started using MT4 and after a laptop gave up on me I tried to reinstall the program on the new laptop. However I got the same 'invalid account' error as some searches threw up, none of the fixes worked however and when I uninstalled and reinstalled the software the most...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Single Pair Buy leave Email.mq4 | //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "o_0" #property link ""...
[Deleted]
Sorry for asking these, this is weird for some person. But after asking some modification, it bcomes un-workable. May b i am not coder and screw up all things finally. Can anyone pls help to write a simple script that : Once switch on the eA/Script, it will place SELL orders immediately with 1lot,...
ive just come up with very useful /for me/ idea..... is it possible to declare a lets say a var in such format var field_1 (x,y,z,a,b,c) var field_2 (d,g,h,i,j,k) ... ... of ur trading parameters so this are visible in expert as a fields to fill up in sort of password like. lets say ive got few sets
[Deleted]
Hello - I would like some clarification about OrderSend() and OrderModify() with regards to OCO tickets. If I execute the following command: EXAMPLE ------> ticket=OrderSend(1. Symbol(), 2. OP_BUY, 3. 1,...
I am a trader who is trying to step into the EA world. I used a free online EA builder to create a buy strategy when one MA crosses up and over another MA. That works. I then was able to create the sell strategy EA when the MA crosses down. But when I try to create the buy and sell strategy together...
The link to the last page of the previous episode is here . The rest is posted here
  Who are the Greeters  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Is it a family of advisors or is it a word for certain traders? Where did this word come from? Who invented it? And what does it mean - literally
How do you write a script or ea to track prices of multiple brokers? for instance: right now, the prices of 2 brokers for CHFJPY are as follows: FXDD 96.790 GFT 96.795 I would like to track this difference and see if it gets much wider, and also to seek ther could be some way to profit from it...
[Deleted]
FREE Real Time FOREX Depth for EURUSD (From More than 70 Global Banks) http://iticsoftware.com/forex-depth.html
[Deleted]
Hi, I have some ideas for expert advisor but I dont know how to create it, please can you tell me where can I find some tutoirals here or can you post here some links / instructions ? Thank you !
Hi guys, I know that multi currency EA cannot be tested on the default strategy tester. Maybe anyone heard of some workaround ? Thanks Mike
[Deleted]
  Array Count  (3)
Hi, I have a String Array [6][50] . When I start the program, the array is empty. So then I enter the first line: myarray[0][0] = 'whatever'; myarray[0][1] = 'whatever'; myarray[0][2] = 'whatever'; myarray[0][3] = 'whatever'; myarray[0][4] = 'whatever'; myarray[0][5] = 'whatever'; In a...
I get the following error message when calling the ErrorDescription function from the stdlib: expert function calls are not allowed; 'stdlib'-'ErrorDescription' This line is in my EA: #include <stdlib.mqh> I've never had this problem before. Currently running build 402. Please help. Thanks.
[Deleted]
I have an ATR indi that sends an alert once the line crosses certainl level The problem is, the alert keeps repeating continously! Is there any way to play the alert ONLY ONCE? Thanks in advance!!...
[Deleted]
Hello pros, i am trying to code an EA based on ZigZag indicator, but i need help on how to write the buy and sell instruction. I like it to place a buy order immediately the ZigZag line moves in upward trend, and open a sell order as soon as the ZigZag line moves in downward direction. Any...
[Deleted]
  MA EA - problems on server  (12   1 2)
Hello guys, I am attaching a very good EA which I trade successfully for some time. But there is probably some feature missing in the source code, because when I set it on VPS a few weeks ago, it did not trade at all. It only works if it is the only EA but not work at all, if I set up other EAs at...
[Deleted]
  Huge logs  (1)
Hi! Lately I've been having this problem. Whenever I run a test, a huge log is generated (a +1GB file, for just a 6 month test on tester); if I am running a short test (say, 6 months), the test runs and nothing wrong happens. However, if the test is longer, this file grows too large and it gets to a...
I am trying to close all pending orders but it is closing only half of it here is the code i am using if(OrdersTotal()>0){ for (int i=1; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++) //Cycle for all orders.. { if(OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)//If there is...
[Deleted]
In MQL4 how do I register for 1 minute candle updates? When I create a new expert adviser script, I see the following methods: init() deinit() start() I notice the init() and start() functions get called only once and then never again; however, the documentation claims the start() function is...
Hi, Hi ,How to use ObjectMove function to update existing horizontal line created using ObjectCreate  with new closing price.I  try using ObjectMove("Reversal_line",2,0,Reversal_line_val);to update an existing line without success , should the parameter be 1 or 2 as Horizontal line has three...
[Deleted]
I have an simple EA that keep on placing trades until margin out, and that is no problem with that fro competition purpose. The thing is how can i add a line of "maximum Trades of the day" ?? This line u see below "extern double MaxOpenOrders = 3;" is just simply mean everytime it places 3 orders...
I suggest to you my design sewn ex4 (advisors) with dll, after decompiling ex4 file is not possible to use in a different account. Download the test, http://anikaforex.com/anika-test.zip this test advisor only works on the account login: 183755915 password: jcul5vw server: E-global-Demo, _www...
[Deleted]
Do the charts in a profile remain active when you switch to a differetn profile? I have a profile which contains a set of 15m charts with indicators that send emails and an EA. I want a duplicate set of charts for other TFs. If I create and view a 30m profile, will the indicators on the 15m charts...