MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 570

I try to draw the projection of angle arms  but I block this is what I did to trace the angle based on the ZigZag first two functions for the top and buttom like this    double GetTops(int shift, int &top  ){      int found = 0 ,      i = 0 ;      double hi = 0 ;            for(i = 0 ; i <...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am completely new programming in MT4. But before spending weeks practicing how to program EA's and indicators, I need to know an issues that has been haunting me backtesting in other systems. My problem is when my program opens a trade and it happens that both the profit point and the Stop...
I have an account from Mayzus and another from XM. So i want the Mayzus acc to send the bid prices to XM acc and vice versa. All help appreciated.
[Deleted]
Good morning. I know friend who want to automate his strategies. He ask me help. My question: If I will download metatrader 4 to my pc, can I build a robot with user interface? Or maybe I have to learn MQL4? I have to build my custom robot, so I cannto buy already existing robot in the market.   So...
[Deleted]
I want my EA to run only on account 105293. So i wrote this in the initialization functionInt init()   {   if(AccountNumber()!=105293)   return(0);   } But still my EA is working on all accounts. Please help what mistake i made?
double StopLoss()  {/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/   double Calc=0;   double TickDigits=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE);   if(TickDigits==0.00001 || TickDigits==0.0001)      Calc=.001;   else Calc=...
[Deleted]
Hallo,could anyone be so kind to help me understand the OrderSelect() function? When I load this sample EA an order opens and the two Print function start and keep printing. When I then close the trade by hand I thought OrderSelect() by ticket in MODE_TRADES ("order selected from trading pool(opened...
Hello, im using the function iRSI but i need the line to be drawn, i can get that work on an indicator, how could i make they to work together?   Or maybe i could draw on expert advisor? 
[Deleted]
My strategy uses multiple Symbols. I use to simulate using SymbolInfoTick and getting the value of two or more symbols on MQL5 as in the code bellow: It works gets the value of the two ticks. When I do this on MQL5 it does work, it prints the value of SYMBOL_1 and SYMBOL_2:   input string SYMBOL_1 =...
Hello everyone , after writing this indicator , I tried to import the ex4 file at compile time , but even if there are no errors , the final file will not work . Where am I wrong? #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <stderror.mqh> //--- indicator settings #property indicator_chart_window #property
Hey, so I call a function on order close, but I want the alert to not be triggered if I change accounts.  So for instance, I have an order open in an account, then switch to the demo, I don't want my custom alert function to trigger. This is the end of the main EA code: if (Orders>OrdersTotal())...
For instance to reference an order in code and there are more than one order how is the order referenced?
[Deleted]
Hello, I programmed part of this EA. I modified it for different levels of profit which would then have a % trail stop. So that 20 pips would have 40% trail stop or 8 pips locked in. The EA compiles with zero errors however I am not sure it is running correctly as it seems that the trail stop moves...
Hello I've googled this question without success. Is it possible to call a Script from and Indicator ? If Yes, can you kindly point where information may be found. Thanks in advance.
Until recently i was able to produce useful results from the ontester function but that has changed and i can't explain why. The results are different, while i do get a proper result running the tester i have "0" while optimizing. Please take a look at this picture.. Whats going on?
[Deleted]
.   Hi,  I've got an EA that needs to find the last  5 WPR's crosses of (-50 value).  I've made it in a indicator with success: extern int Periodo=20;extern int Periodo_Smooth=5;double wprBuffer[];double SmoothBuffer[];for(int i=0; i<Bars; i++){   wprBuffer[i]=(iWPR(NULL,0,Periodo,i) + 50);}for(i=0;...
[Deleted]
Hi all,  i have one doubt. I want to see some signals when bar close, but fr backtest, i want see signals in history. I use simple code, but when i try to generalize to previous bars of history, the calculations appears each tick and not when bar end. I use:   static datetime newBar; int...
hi guys,   i have recently created my own EA, but there is more than 30 error which i have no idea how to fix. Sorry, im not from IT background. and i was using the expert advisor builder instead of typing the code myself.   i need help..................
Hello everyone, I would like to fix the arrow in the candle just there but the signal must not disappear if the condition disappears. thank you #include <stdlib.mqh>#include <stderror.mqh>//--- indicator settings#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_type1...
[Deleted]
Hi. I am using Metatrader4 with my Oanda live trading account. When I wanted to use the EA Wizard I was not allowed to access the indicators in the Wizard - basically the Wizard was empty. The indicators were visible in the normal window of MT4. What do you think is wrong - something to do with...
Hi, Im trying to find a way to import a library (or .dll file) with the filename being defined externally. For example, this is what I am trying to accomplish: User creates a file "MY_FILE.mq4" ("MY_FILE.ex4" after compiling), saving it in the libraries folder. User runs my EA, "supertradesEA.ex4"...
[Deleted]
I also have the same problem. Ea works great on backtesting but not on live trade. There s no problem with my brooker. The script s below. I dont know anything about writing an expert advisor. Please have look and tell why it s not working. regards...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I compiled and tested an expert for the EURGBP M15 pair. I attached the expert to the EURGBP M15 chart, enabled live trading (without manual confirmation), and got the smiley face at the top right of the chart, next to the expert's name. The problem is that the expert does not make any...
If I have the name of an object, how can I program opening the object properties window, like for HL: https://scr.hu/MweRn2
Hi Guys! I am on MT4 and have about charts for 20 currency pairs. How do i set every chart's candlesticks to have similar length in terms of pip value? What i meant is that on some charts per grid is about 50 pips while on others per grid is about 100 pips. How do i set them to be the same on all...
Hello, i need to decide if to close or not an operation of buy/sell after 10 more sticks appears after the buy/sell operation.   I want to take an average of that 10 new sticks so then i decide if i should close the operation or not. I know how to do with the previous bars before the buy/sell...
Hello people i need your help , I m using a linux ios and i d like to run mt4 in my virtual machine windows 7 in virtualbox but when i install mt4 and trying to run it the terminal in the process crash i don t know the problem I ve change a lot of ios but the problem is the same the terminal crash...
Hello everyone,  for a few months, I was trying to do some backtests and I realized something (I also search the forum but other topics are different than my problem): Yesterday I did some backtest, close my laptop etc and today I tried to run one of profitable results but with same parameter that...
I got in the '.log' file with 'Print()' and on screen from 'Comment()', number with double like this: 6.807918429796922e+016. I got the value without the decimals with 'DoubleToStr(,1)' as: 680791842979692216.0. My problem, and because it's kind of unknown to me how that number is translated into
  trade copier  (3)
Hi, would it be difficult to create a trade copier software? I've seen there are some programs available on the internet but I'd like to create one myself and I couldn't find any resource on that, like dedicated books, articles etc. How can I get started? I mean what kind of knowledge do the...