MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1139

[Deleted]
Hello all! I recently made a EA using Molanis. The EA is triggered to purchase 10 lots (100,000) when the signal is triggered. However when I run the EA in the MetaTrader Strategy Tester I notice that the lot sizes change throughout the test. Can anyone please tell me why? Thank you in advance for...
  Trading a portfolio of currency pairs  (99   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
It's not the first time a topic like this has come up on the forum and after a heated discussion it has fallen silent. I hope it develops in the future. The main rule is to open/close all positions simultaneously. You can add positions for separate trading instruments. Closing of all positions after
Hi Guys, how can I code an EA that can trade 4 pairs, but each two pairs were traded with a specific magic number in one EA. EA: 1.) buy EURUSD / sell GBPUSD <-- both pairs get magic number 1234 2.) buy EURUSD / sell USDCHF <-- both pairs get magic number 5678 So EA check for both magic number:...
[Deleted]
I am using scalping ea.I want to reduce loss of false alert. My ea is a version of mastermind 3(here in this forum). it makes even in real account(2 pips fixed) X200 in year. but sometimes goes bad to 1/2...
Hi guys, I need your coding help. I have different open positions from different EAs with unique magic numbers. Now I want to let check every EA if the EA wants to open a new position to check if there is already an open position with a given magic number. How can help? Bset regards
[Deleted]
Hi, I have problem to write code that is monitoring open orders and if max orders is equal number of open orders, than it should close all open orders. I will define max orders maxordes =4; than: if (openorders == maxorders) { close all open orders ( all 4)} can me anybody help? I tried with orders...
  SMS LOOP  (4)
Hi please can any one help with sending of sms from mt4, I got it working fine for weeks but then the ea opened another trade strait after closing one, then the sms went into a loop and sent about 50 sms's until my sms account was empty, has any one got any idea how I can stop this, thanks
hello. Please help me to get the recent Parabolic SAR dot value by using this "iSAR(Symbol(),0,0.02,0.02,0)", Correct if my question was wrong. thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi! I have a question about how an expert interacts with many charts at the same time. I have this expert, which closes every order as soon as certain condition is met. The thing is that this is signaled through a variable, and, once every order is closed, I reset this variable to "stop closing"...
I have been trading with one system for 3 months on my real account, and the results are very good. Now I am looking for programmer to make an EA bassed on that system. If somebody is interested I am looking forword to write me back! Anna
I want to check if there are any open OP_BUYSTOP orders and when there are none to place a new buy stop order. But the code does not work. Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with this piece of code? for (i = OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) {
Can somebody help me to change minimum pips for pending order ? I got minimum 300 pips in my program. i want to change it to 50pips or less . thank you
[Deleted]
dear all, when any body try to make changes on the program files of Meta Trader 4 that charts should be automatically be stoped working. i want to add these customization. pls can anybody suggest me how i can do this and in which file i need to make changes. pls provide me the solution as soon as...
[Deleted]
Is there any code that restarts MT4 platform. I remember I met in the past but forgot to save it.
[Deleted]
HI, I have an MQL code with me which is DT_ZZ_Impuls_Slope. Can anyone let me know how this works? I am trying to convert this in another platform. I want the description of this Indicator. Thanks,
[Deleted]
Do you get this error message frequently too, when using the forum search function?
I use a linear regression indicator (i-Regr) in my EA. Specifically, I use the slope of the linear regression. I define the "slope" like this: slope = MathAbs(1000000*(CurrentReg - LastReg)/Period()); (where CurrentReg is the regression's value at the current bar's close price, and LastReg is the...
I have the following code: double RangeSize = High[1] - Low[1]; Comment ("Range = " + RangeSize) It shows 0.00099000 If i want it to show it in pips (like 9.9pips) . How can i do that? What is the correct if-sentence if i want to ask if RangeSize is lower than 5pips?
Hello, Function ObjectGetShiftByValue( string name, double value) returns bar number by value. As I understood, it could not return negative numbers - it could not return future bars. Or could ? Thanks, Edas
[Deleted]
#property indicator_indicator_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 Green#property indicator_color2 Red//---- buffersextern int MaxDrawBars=2000;double ExtMapBuffer1[];double ExtMapBuffer2[];int myBars;int tickCounter;int delimeterCounter;double CurrentTick;double...
[Deleted]
All comments appreciated. Been working on a dependable scalping strategy. Will be testing live today.. Looks like it works fairly well.. (pictures attached) I hate waiting for bars =\. I need to figure out how to automate this.. :@ The "Bands" above/below price are stress-price levels. good entry
[Deleted]
Hey all - I've been working on a new EA, but am having trouble with the method of trailing my stop. After a few hours of frustrating work, I still can't determine why the stops aren't being adjusted. The basic principle is to buy once prices close above the 1sd bollinger band and trail the stop up...
[Deleted]
Working with several MT4 Platforms (Forex.com, FXDD, PFG: all 4 decimal quotes) with a newly downloaded platform, i'm getting OrderSend Error 4107 starting March 23rd 2009 when I back test SEVERAL Expert Advisors (including MACD Sample and Moving Average). The price it references in the journal is...
Can someone help me. All the EA I downloaded doesn't trade. For excample: I downloaded Godbot but it doesn't work. Mine broker says that al the options from the account are good. I enable the allow live trading and allow Expert Advisors. maybe I'm impatient but waiting for a weak and no...
My EA trades at a set time. For some reason if the minute is set to 0, the trade gives an "OrderSend() error - invalid price " error on Alpari UK. There is no number reference for the error such as 129. It trades fine on other brokers when the minute is set to 0. I do have a slippage filter, but
[Deleted]
Hello, I am looking for an optimization routine. Can anybody help me??????
[Deleted]
I'm trying to set up an 18 element array of double values where the double values are previously set as variables. However, initializing an array as follows doesn't seem to work: double Levels[18]={H1, HC1, M1, LC1, L1, O1, C1, P1, H2, HC2, M2, LC2, L2, H3, HC3, M3, LC3, L3}; How do I insert double...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Sorry for my English, I am French, I hope you understand me. I could not find a similar topic on the forums French, so I hope you can help me. My EA is taking a new position on the same bar at each end of trade, and I would put a delay (in hours ou minutes) between trades. Can you...
i compile an ea to detect orders opened and closed, so i set two arrays to record the order's feature, and compare the difference between them,and can know if an order is open or closed .but i cannot get right result . int torders=0; int data0[50][3]; int data1[50][3]; int tticket=0; int...
[Deleted]
  Problem with iCustom  (20   1 2)
I have a little problem with iCustom which involves a few indicators. When I'm testing strategy TestLukas.mql4 it gives me result (look on image below) but I wanna to send order when arrow down or arrow up appears. What I do wrong ? Thanks for answer anyway.