MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1144

[Deleted]
Hi, usually im using a lot of scripts with alpari and other broker... for exsample: BUYSTOP Code: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lots,Ask+distance*Point,0,(Ask+distance*Point)-stoploss*Point,(Ask+distance*Point)+takeprofit*Point,"Pending BUY",123,0,CLR_NONE); Simple BUY withouot SL/TP Code:...
Good afternoon, My question is: Can I program and run EA for 9 different symbols only on the one chart with started EA in the same time ? I mean about send, modify, close orders for many symbols (for example: EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY etc... ), but EA will run only on...
Hello, i have tested on multidemo MT4 this great EA "Cyclops v 1.2.mq4"..where is yours best setting? and the important question...why open only Buy orders? Thanks and Regards.
I want to program an ea, which automatically changes the contract of the underlying for example Ger30Sep11, Ger30Dec11, Ger30Feb11,.... Is there an possibility to get the actual contract automatically from the MarketWatch. Or how can I program that?? Sometimes, before I can see the new contract, I...
Hello MQL Team, exists a tool, which shows a Chart from Date to Date. For example: I will show a Chart from 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009 in a D1, H4, H1, 30min timeframe. Is that possible ? Than i will the the actually Chart overlay this Chart from 2009. Exists this tool or it is possible that you...
Hello Can anybody write an ATR indicator for sessions? For example,we have London session, from 9-18 of MT4 time,I want the indicator calculate (High - Low) of London session,and then do it for last 90 days and Sum all ((High - Low)/90) For example, Today (High-Low) of London session is 50
[Deleted]
I installed 2 MT4 platforms in my computer I run EA_1 on platform1 which is a demo account, I also run EA_2 on platform2 which is a live account. Now I want to EA_2 read the orders (signals) from platform1, how shoudl I do ? I have ever seen a post about this issue, but i can not find it now ....
how to make a reliable backtest?
[Deleted]
Hey everyone-- I created this script to export the averaged percent change of different currencies. But there's just one problem -- I can't get it to work in Windows 7. I can get it to work just fine in XP -- it runs and then exports a CSV file to the \experts\files directory. But I need to run it...
[Deleted]
Does someone know a script that redo the same order previously inputed. ex : input the following deal S 0.1 EURJPY @133.90 SL/134.20 TP/133.20. I need to input it 4 time. Will it be nice if there are one script which allow me to repeat this order instead of input it 4 times. Tks for the help.p
  Default settings  (1)
Hi folks, I'm brand new to MetaTrader. I'd be most grateful if anyone could tell me how to get the chart back to its initial setup--the one that appears when you've registered, opened an account and then clicked on file. I tried to add a symbol using Market View and I went off at tangents and have...
Hi everyone, i have experienced a problem with a file handle passed by a function resident in an external library (.ex4). Basically i was creating a function that opens a text file (to write all the initial standard text lines) and then passes back its handle to the expert for the prosecution...
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there is no pattern on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap not in favour of the trader. If you tell me one pattern and I will show on the chart the exact opposite situation. and if it happens, it will happen again and
Please guide me how I can export live quotes from MT4 to excel sheet? Is it possible I can hook live quotes form one MT4 client terminal for other? How I can export live quotes from esignal to excel sheet and link this excel shee to my MT4 server
  R-Portfolio - a diversification method  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all! I have more or less finished my previous development. I am putting it out there for the local residents to judge. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the fundamental difference
hi all, please have a look at this tool: http://www.trade-commander.com/mtibbridge/mtibbridge_en.htm it makes possible to route orders to an interactive brokers account. it's purpose is saving money as IB has fixed commissions without spread extra charge. It is qualified for ordersizes >= 20.000...
months pass and the implantation of the MT5 by the broker does not, have you thought of improving the analysis WFO MT4? Thank.
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm news to MQL4, could anyone help me to create a script to draw trend line like the trend line in tools bar. When finish drawing, screen will display the price at 2 side of trend line (highest and lowest), and display the distance between them. Many thanks for all guys.
[Deleted]
Hi all, The following script was developed from the existing "close" script in MT4. The intention was to create a script that will close all market orders (BUY & SELL) that are open and running. However, I find that the script closes all market orders except for one. The bottom most market order is...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, can anyone help me please... I am trying to make a line that goes from the high of the 4th candle back to the same height on the current candle... not trying to match the highs... i want the high of the 4th candle to remain the level of the line above the current candle and then stop there....
Hi Guys , I would like simplify my EA and use a string made var as the timeFrame value in a eMA formula. example: I extract a string from the trade comment, let's say it is 'PERIOD_H4' into var 'timeFrame' Now I want to use that var in the eMA formula like this: iMA(Symbol(),timeFrame,14,0,1,0,0);...
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to open/close trades only at the first tick of new bar, how can I write the condition? thanks.
[Deleted]
Another request before i go hacking away at code - hoping someone has done something similar. I am giving the option of a "splitPosition" on X number of requested lots. Ie, the user might have requested 1 standard lot, or a risk calculation that equates to 1 standard lot, and to split that position...
[Deleted]
summary of my question: I have an EA which places just 1 order at a time using the variable total = OrdersTotal() . A new order will only open when that 1 order is closed. How do I modify it so that two different currency pairs can each have 1 open order without the same currency pair having 2 open...
Need EA programmer to fix my EA because of 5th decimal change at IBFX. My original programmer is on vacation and unreachable. Todd Tolman, 801.651.1790, or ttolman@prodigix.com.
[Deleted]
Hi folk, I have the following situation with a script; I have tried many things but no way to have my very basic script up and running correctly. When I use this script, MetaTrader deletes it as soon as the ask line reaches the order price. int start() {...
l found this EA on this site which l so much like,(sell_buy agr_EA)these l would like that you modify with some other features like:- 1.not just buy/sell routine as the present EA was,But it shouldstudy the trend,if its a buy, buy trade or buy, sell trade or sell selltrade or sell buy trade...
[Deleted]
Hi, Recently I have learnt how to make a fully fledged trading system in matlab that self-adapts, I won't bother you with the details right now, I just need some advice. Basicly what I need is to get a data stream going between metatrader and matlab, or at least make a DLL that I can use in an
  rabid pipsers  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all. I have looked through codebase, but besides Lucky I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day. I've been looking through kodebase, but other than laki I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day. If there
[Deleted]
Hello Forex coders, I am new to the programming realm (3 months of self-taught knowledge coding C++ and less than 1 month coding with MQL4). I have found an indicator from this forum and am attempting to edit it to better suit my purposes. This indicator locates an Inside Bar, definition:...