MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1100

[Deleted]
Hello I want to show the computer time (my local standard time) in chart window. if somebody know please advice me how to code it. million thanks mithetnme
Hi guys. A quick question, but I have tried many things. I have been closing parts of orders, and then basing decisions of the rest on the part of the order that is still in MODE_TRADES, and unfortunately it uses the info from the orders from MODE_HISTORY at the same time (even if I give that ticket
[Deleted]
Hello all, I'm wondering if there is a way to downgrade metaTrader to previous build? Thanks!
  BIAS Indicator  (1)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| BIAS.mq4 | //| Copyright ?2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.sedofx.com/ | //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "Copyright ?2011, MetaQuotes...
[Deleted]
hi to all.... i have an ask about Symbol type.... in MQL4 is there are any method to know if actual Symbol is a Forex Pair, CFD, Future or other...
[Deleted]
  icustom problems  (5)
Hi all, Recently I have started learning to make custom indicators. I figured that a good learning project would be to make the kaufman adaptive moving average. With the help from the indicators I found in the the code base and the documentation on this subject I have made the attached indicator....
  language file  (2)
Hi. I have done new language file, but I need either Multilanguage pack to use or then help to complete that file by MetaQuotes. Anyone here who can help with that issue?
  Stocks Data  (2)
How can I upload historic data of stocks and eod daily data into metatrader?
[Deleted]
Hello, Is this website good for ........ thanks in advance,
[Deleted]
Hello, I m be trading manual a system that could be profitable. The system that I am trying to do (hedge) is open eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy (all BUY, and all 1 lot). When the sumatory of this 4 trades get a profit of 100 U$S, then I close all trades and re-open the same 4 trades. I am using
Hello, i have 4 accounts and i want at all 4 account simultan trades. i want to create an EA. I want to use 1 Account with my manually trades and all this trades must an signal to my own EA. And all my other 3 Acccount must only have my own EA and Activate it and then open and close all 4 accounts...
  need help!!  (2)
void PlaceOrder()  {   Print("J is 0");   if(Hour()==16)     {      Print("J is 1");     }  }  void start()  {    PlaceOrder();  }   when i run this, it only went through "Print("J is 0")",it wont go to the step "Print("J is 1")", does someone know why? Thanks for your time, i appreciate your helps!...
[Deleted]
Could someone know where have to put the end program bracket?. Thank you very much #property copyright "Copyright © 2006, Taylor Stockwell"#property link      "stockwet@yahoo.com"#property show_inputsextern string Symbol_1 = "EURUSD";extern bool S1_Buy = true;extern double S1_Lots = 1.0;extern...
Hi, Can I display inputbox with prompt about password with field mask char characters like this: ******* ? If yes, then how to do it using any library (and what library) and what syntax use in MQL4? Rgds,
[Deleted]
Can someone please help me with this. I want to be able to have only two or three day's displayed on my charts but I have tried and and tried without any success. I have tried the magnification buttons, the chart shift buttons but I am unable to have it showing as I want it. Help please
Hi, can I control an ex-4-EA with another EA, which I program
[Deleted]
Hello! I've made an EA (with debugging help from RaptorUK, thanx for that :) ) that should open and close trades at specific time. Opening works properly, and everything else, but close_all doesn't work at all... Here is the piece of the code I found online and inserted: void closeall() {  double...
[Deleted]
Hello friends, we are going to develop our site and i want to put the widget like scrolling live update of currency . so Any one know how we get the code or script for the live update of currency in mq4... please help me.....
Hi, Since last Friday the 4th of November I can't open MetaTrader 4 anymore. When I opened it in the morning I received a message saying it would update the software and soon after the MetaTrader window became small and then it freezed. After many tries I uninstalled the software and re installed it...
[Deleted]
Hi! First of all; my EA is coming along great thanks to mq4l.com & FF.com! Thanks for all the help! However, i'm afraid i'm stuck again. - I have a signalup & signaldown value; double signalup=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Xochi",1,1);double signaldown=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Xochi",2,1);   if (signalup...
I have continuously received error message ' Old Version ' whenever I log on to my MT4 Demo . Also there is no connection to the server. I tried to download another MT4 Demo but could not access Meta Trader Custom indicators from 2005 -2009, some of which I require for my trading. Could any one...
ummm, it was one of those things where you swear you'll remember where you saw something of potential importance and you'll go back to it later but the phone rings and by an hour later, you've forgotten entirely where you've seen it. i'm figuring it might be cool to have a line made by the avg. of...
  METACOT help  (2)
Hi there I have followed the steps in the article and watch the video to try and get these indicators to work and yet still have no luck, Is it possible that the process of setting up the indicators has been updated? When I start the script build the indicators are not showing but the indicator...
[Deleted]
  Simple CCI with MA Filter EA  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hi friends, I'm new to mql4, and would like to learn it step by step. My main intention is currently not to write a profitable EA, but rather to learn this great language. I have check the default MACD EA and removed the SL and TP from it and it worked. Now I've found this CCI EA in the codebase
[Deleted]
  zig zag help  (4)
Hi, I'm trying to write an ea based on zigzag and pitchfork. to draw pitchfork i need price and time of last 4 zigzag i get the price with ICustom() but I don't know how to get the Time Please help me :) thanks in advance ---------------------------------------------------------------------- this...
kindly help me sir dear sir how to attach Doda-bbonds to meta trader 4(MT4)
Here's a strategy I was hoping to submit to the Championships but never completed in time. It's been running for about a Month. Given that all Traders have different Risk-Appetites, my question is much more personal and no right or wrong answers. The drawdown in the picture is Highest Drawdown %. My...
  Ubzen Creating Immortal EA  (21   1 2 3)
Lately, theres been allot of discussion about how an EA must Die. I've decided to create this thread to settle the Myth once and for all. This little project of mine would be trying to answer one fundamental question "Can a Expert Advisor really survive the test of time?". There has been a few...
Hi all, I was searching a volume indicator where I could see the average volume for a concrete hour. I haven't found anything. I want to know if the volume at 6p.m. is average with the last 30 days at 6p.m., do you understand me? I don't want to compare volume of today at 6p.m. with average daily
  Simple hedge system.  (11   1 2)
Hello Dear forum Users! I have a hedging system thats requires a little scripting. So for example when i place a sell stop, sell limit ( depend on the market direction) I would like to hedge them with a buy instant order exactly when the sell pending orders are activated. so just in canse when sell...