Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1097

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Finden Sie hilfreiche PDF auf Deutsch zur Handelsplattform MetaTrader http://www.meta-trader.de/metatrader-akademie.htm Nutzen Sie die PDFs um sich optimal auf das Trading vorzubereiten http://www.meta-trader.de
Hello all With regard to the protocol for communicating to a broker from MT4 - ie the communication side of what happens when you place a trade and close a trade, is this documented anywhere? I am trying to find out if there is any difference between trading manually and trading via an EA - ie...
I attached the ea to 4 charts. I verified the values when I started having problems. The verified values are correct, but the ordermodify function does not actuate (Mod=0) and returns error 130 invalid stops. Please review. Thank you. Rudy if((typeb0s1==1 && SL>Bid+(Point*TrailingStop) &&...
This indicator still in BETA version.
My EA must reference a single indicator in all available timeframes. In the Strategy Tester I sometimes get "Loaded successfully" for all nine TFs once at the beginning of the test run. In other situations i GET "Loaded successfully" for all nine TFs (the first time they are referenced) but...
Had recently developed a good EA in partnership with an experienced trader for free!! One experienced coder already mentioned in some other post: The right order for developing a successful EA is finding working method first in real trading and then to implement them in code. ( not the other way...
hi all, does anybody knows if there is any parameter to find out if an order was closed by take profit? I guess the alternative is to do the math calculation, but I rather avoid that due slippage. I was searching the parameters with no positive result, any help? Thanks
Hello, Is it possible to place a pending buy order, at 30 points under the Ask for example, on the market without to be rejected by the system? thanks chris
could some one know and help in publisher and mail alert( and know the how can i publishe the statment)
Hi, I have been using this inicator, from forex-tsd.com called intution newsreader for a while now!! But when i tried loading the updated version on the 3rd of january, its been crashing every mt4 terminal i load it on!! how do i resolve this problem? the crash details are as indicated below:...
Is there a danger in using too many global variables? That is, will it degrade the speed of the ea? Are global variables, declared at the beginning before start(), always global in scope, or if having too many global variables, will they not maintain their global scope characteristic, that is,...
everything is ok in tester, it works perfectly, but when i put it on live data it does nothing. strange. - yes i have EA's enabled in my trader app. - yes i've checked everything 100 times. - yes this is only one EA which doesn't work. every other works. can anyone help me please?
1.Give your first reactions to the word “Programmer”2.Please write a few sentences on the topic “When I think about a Programmer I imagine …” When I think about a programmer I imagine …3.. Your:age – gender – male / female The country (state) –The level of computing...
It's just finished and I believe need more bugs fix to make it runs profitable. The concept is to reach just 20 pips a day with 0,5 lots by two pending orders. I need idea how to make it more safe, couse I want it to run in small ballance < 1k.
My questions are: 1/. Will Meta Trader run properly on MS Windows Vista Home Premium OEM 64-bit ? 2/. I would like to know also if can I run Meta Trader under MS Windows Vista Home Premium OEM 64-bit operating system as 64-bit application ? Please for the answer only experienced users...
I'm looking through the library of EA examples you have here, which is a great way to learn MQL4. Unfortunately, it appears many examples have few comments. I wonder if any of you can point me to some good quality examples with lots of comments. So far I've found SimpleFX2 to be one of the best...
Please download if you need..
the macd come with mt4 only have 1 line and is useless so i want to create my own, the following rules are what i found from the internet macd = 12 ema - 26 ema signal = 9 ema of macd histogram = macd - signal can anybody help me to program this macd please, many thanx
Hi Is it possible to optimize logical symbols in mql? I mean, I have few conditions and i would like to find best way to connect them by !,||, &&. Can optimizer can find the best combination of conditions using this and and OR symbols?? If Yes can You tell how to do it pls
I have a MaxTrades feature that I would like to edit. Email me a sweetislands@yahoo.com This is the EA program: 'Multi Lot Scalper'
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Statistical Report #3 has been published. In the third statistical report we analyze trading results of the Top Ten Participants by the end of the ATC 2008. In this report we consider currency pairs most preferable among these...
I've got a proffitable EA scalper. Working on several pairs: EURGBP, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CADCHF, GBPCHF. If you need, i can sent historical testing results. My accounts: 1) itdc.ru, 12361 (login), strelec1 (password) 2) fxpro, 122375 (login), strelec1 (password) My email ivau80@mail.ru. P. S....
www.fxdd.com I would like to ask : what do you think about this broker firm, do you have positive experience and no problem with sending payments by them? What is your opinion about them?
I have slowly been trying to learn how to code in mq4 and have tentatively put this together, but I am gettin an error 130 . I can't for the life of me work out what is wrong. I have been running it on GBPJPY M15. Any input would be greatly appreciated. extern double StopLoss = 0;extern double...
Greetings, First post, glad to be here! what do people do with the detailed report? I can copy and paste from the Detailed report into Excel, then do further manipulation of the data to enable Excel to report various results. I can elaborate on what exactly I would need Excel to do if anyone needs...
Hi Programmers! Can I change the color of the text (or background color) of the trades in the orders list of the Terminal/Trade panel? For example the T/P and S/L cells sometimes have green or red background color: Terminal/Trade panel So, I would like the change the color of the full row. Does it...
Hi guys, I'm optimizing now my expert, I' using all data from the history (1999-2008) but I'll like to ear from other people how many years or months are the best choice. I know that diferent pairs and diferent experts should have diferent optimization periods, but yours inputs will be apreciated....
Why do i all of a sudden get order error 0? According to the documentation error 0 means NO ERROR. I have used this EA before different versions and the current one on live and demo. The current version has placed orders. Now all of a sudden, BUY or SELL order was not placed, order error 0?...
hi, are there any plans to offer mql4.com in German? I could translate pages from Englishto German.