MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1097

[Deleted]
Hello Basically I want to have the following operation translated into MQL4: double sumofhighs = the sum of all M15 highs of the previous trading day (i.e. the M15 high of 00:00 + the M15 high of 00:15 + the M15 high of 00:30 + etc.) I assume it is done with ArrayCopyRates or something similar but...
Hi you all, My EA works best when I increment the lots by 0.01 by multiplier of 2 after each order. But, it is to danger when market are one side ranging and may blow out my account in blinks an eye.. For your info, I am new to MQL4, there may be a better way, but this is all I can think off. The...
Ask is here They buy the ask (somebody else sold at this price) Somebody places order "Buy Market!" Bid is here Ask is here Somebody places order "Sell market!" Bid is here The sell the bid (somebody else bought at this price) Question: WHO IS SOMEBODY ELSE AND HOW CAN I BE...
Hello to all. I am suffering from lack of internet now - irregularity with even running programs on comp with access. So, I need an advice - how can I run at least demo on free VPS-like thing (cloud calculations or smth). P.S. Actually, I have a little delay with stop management in code. P.P.S. So,...
TRENDLORD TRADING SYSTEM INDICATORS: SWEETSPOTS, TRENDLORD, PIVOTS, ICAi, SUPERPROFIT and 2 MOVING AVERAGES. OTHER INDICATORS INCLUDE: SPREAD, CANDLETIME, STOPLOSS, TARGETS AND ALERTER
[Deleted]
  EA late opening  (2)
anyone can help fix EA late opening ? charges ? PM me thanks i use 15 min chart, EA not opening trade at 3.15 / 5.45 /7.30 etc but at 3.20 /5.49/7.40
Hello folks. After a very laborious day and an hour-long session of cross-editing with RaptorUK, my Expert Advisor placed one trade, in the very wrongest place ever and never took me out of it. This is the strategy: (I tried this in Excel, it yielded 200% in two months with a maximum draw down of 19...
Everyone says Martingale will blow your account, and I agree under most circumstances it will but, what if the system over a whole year backtest has a maximium 6 consecutive losses and an average of 2, would this not seem to be a good system to apply martingale to ?
Are you all able to modify this indicator? I would like to add levels 0.2 (overbought level), 0 (neutral Level), and -0.2 (oversold level) that gives me an alert when the indicator reaches these levels. If possible, I would like an email as well as an sound and...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I use a Ordersend function to place pending orders using OP_BUYSTOP and OP_SELLSTOP command. But I notice the buy-stop price and sell-stop price in the MT4 pending orders list (at the bottom) and the green/red arrows in the main window is not the same as what I put in the Ordersend...
I can only set a maximum of 9 digits in the field for extern int from the EA properties?? Anyways to increase this?
Hi Can anyone do indicator what calculates based on open orders Price where Free Margin gonna hit 30%? I think it should give two prices if i have multiple buy and sell orders open.
[Deleted]
Can any one help? How do i get the previous volume histogram information on a current bar. I want my EA to enter if all the rules are true on the current bar + a histogram cross above ema of the last previous candle I tried this; (GreenArrow >= VMA && RedArrow >= VMA && NewBar) but it doesnt work....
I have noticed that there are gaps in History Data. I can see them in the Data Center and on the chart too (have a look at pictures) often in M30 timeframe. To solve this issue have tried to download/refresh data, starting from M1, and I have also imported data M1 from a file found in internet but
[Deleted]
Hi Friends...Hope all of your are fine. I want to declare an array as an extern variable. Can anyone tell me what I have to do for that? I am using gcc compiler. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I had an EA running on multiples charts and obtained the following errors: "03:15:54 System to be shutdown, request for close" "03:15:54 BrokerX 4.00 build 406 stopped because system shutdow" What do these errors mean? I really appreciate your help, thanks
I've just been going through various articles and can't seem to download any of the files. It keeps loading a blank page. The article I'm looking at: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1467. Is this just me or have the files been removed due the article being from 2007?
[Deleted]
I am using an EA that opens a trade based on four different entry criteria. I would love it if I could see which criteria was triggering the entry in the comments field. I am new to mql4 and am feeling frustrated. With the code being used below, either nothing or a "0" is printed in the comment...
[Deleted]
  Slecting Labels  (3)
Can a Label be selected and/or checked if it was selected in MQL4? Bob Simon
I know this topic has been taked about before but I didnt find a difinitive answer, I have been running some 1yr and 18month backtests the first few months are executed speedily but the test slows down considerably after that until at the end of an 18 month test each month is taking several minutes...
[Deleted]
Could someone help me with a template or some advice on how best to build a multisystem ea?
double highestrange, rangecalc;double range[6];   for (int bcount = 1; bcount > 7; bcount++)     //scan the last 7 prevbars               {                 rangecalc = (High[bcount]-Low[bcount]);     //store the range of that candle in the appropriate part of array                 range[bcount-1] =...
Hi I am new to mql and I am trying to develop a trading system in which sometimes I will have both buy & sell orders at the same price. I wanted to close both buy & sell orders if they are at the same price. for example: my system will have buy order at 1.4160 also a sell order at 1.4160 (close...
Hi, How can I search/import open orders on other broker platform? What I mean is this: I want to run an EA on the broker X, which will copy all the open orders on the broker Y. How can I do that? REgards
Dear expert: Do you know is there any function which has the same function as SMA and REF,if no, how to implement it? thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi, I noticed something odd the other day and was wondering if anyone could tell me what happened... I have a script that I run to enter orders for me - it calculates entry, stop, target, and position size based on risking 1% of my account. I was already in a short position (about 0.7 units) that...
  detached chart  (2)
There is an Australian broker that offers an EA (they call it mini-terminal) that allows disconnecting of charts from the terminal. It also brings up a window that allows one click trading. The problem is that it only works on an Australian based account for that broker an cannot be used on another...
Hello coders, I need some advice on how to create a 60min gap between my trades only if the last trade ended with my stop loss being activated. I tried two things, here is the first one................ for (int j=0; j<OrdersTotal(); j++) {if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TIME)==true)...
What are differences between versions 406 and 409 ?
  Arbitrage  (250   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
I will not explain what a necessary arbitrage is. This case a similar strategy is proposed, only in real arbitrage trades are executed when there is an advantageous price difference between the real product and exchange contracts. In this case the difference is taken only for exchange contracts. The