MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1096

[Deleted]
I'm a newbie at mql4 so bare with me. I've been playing with a simple mql4 indicator file and I have a question. First of all let me say that I prefer longer trading timeframes such as the H1 timeframe. As I understand it you have the predefined "Bars" variable and such which are required when...
Hi I am trying to find whether the last order closed is by Stop-loss or not. My fixed stop-loss is 100 pips, so I call order history and check the OrderClosePrice() > (100-10) int Hist= OrdersHistoryTotal (); OrderSelect (Hist, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); if ( OrderCloseTime ()!= 0 ) { if (
Hello Mql, you see the normal DDE Sample. It is possible that DDE create a history automaticlly. So you can make a live Chart, with other views. Or exists this function or software? Have you a link to this site? KIND REGARDS balduin
I have developed an EA that shows indicator results across multiple timeframes as it surveys all currency pairs. It essentially loops through all currency pairs displaying the ADX, Stochastic, MA crosses for each pair on the W, D, 4H, 1H, 30M, 15M, 5M timeframes to report developing trends (see...
[Deleted]
HI, all int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1.0,Ask,5,0,0,"macd sample",1,0,Green); string tktstring = ticket; MessageBox(tktstring,"错误",1); string errstr = GetLastError(); MessageBox(ErrorDescription(errstr),"错误",1); TICKET = -1 ERROR Description = no error please help me,...
Greetings everyone! I have a csv file with trading history that looks like: Type,Currency,Standard Lots,Date Open,Date Close,Price Open,Price Close SELL,GBP/USD,0.1,2011/10/21 00:07:36,2011/10/21 00:27:36,1.58069,1.5792 BUY,GBP/USD,0.1,2011/10/19 00:00:03,2011/10/19 00:48:16,1.5703,1.57181 BUY...
[Deleted]
Hello Is it possible to set candles to 2 minutes in addition to, or instead of one of the fixed time periods? The reason: I have noticed a significant pattern at reversals which shows only on the 2 minute chart (from another provider's chart). Seems a simple question, but the answer is not obvious,...
[Deleted]
How to display and indicator on the chart window? I've tried changing the respective property but it erased the graph and kept the indicator window. Thank you, tapo
[Deleted]
  Adding line every 12.00  (12   1 2)
Hi seems to be easy task but, i cant figure it out so easily, and can't find simple info for it. I just need that my EA would add hline every day at given time for ex 12.00. I have tryed that but it does not draw anything, also i need that it would be able to see in strategy tester....
Does anyone here use martingale ea, or martingle-based strategy in their ea? What is the survival rate like, or how long have you use them? It seems like it is mathematically NOT impossible to implement this successfully -- hope to hear your take on this. This idea is derived from the St.Petersburg...
[Deleted]
For example, a 5 min 100 ma on a 15 minute chart. Can I do that in my EA? A new template? Create my own Indicator? This must be possible. I'm just drawing a blank.
[Deleted]
Hi all, First post here, please go easy :-D I am in the process of coding my manual trading strategy into an EA. I trade in the 15 mins time frame and I know EA is triggered every price tick. Therefore I would like to know how to delay the EA so it is executed every 15 mins, or to be more precise
This test was from last trading month to current. Everyday, the system puts 1 trade, its best shot for the day. If its good, it continues to fill, or else it postpones the next day. And unbelievably the tester says, all the best shots are winners. 23 straight home runs, the whole month thru - now,...
  Indicator Question  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi all, I was learning some general topics about arrays from a code base indicator which has iFractals with some big help from guru's in the forums. So Anyhow I was unable to add add conditional operators or logic operations to add addition function to the indicator
[Deleted]
Because I sent the executable file by mistake, I am resending the Program file that can easily be opened. I am a new Programmer to MQL4. Doing Ok but can't figure out why this EA won't close trades or go long. Also what I want this to do is: Place a StopLoss of 18 and TargetPrice of 36 pips. For...
Hi Everyone, I am trying to post a job in job section but when I try to do so it sends me to mql5 so i have decided to post it here. I am looking for some sort of add-on that will show buttons on the screen and then will execute actions instantly. The user panel will look as below: Legend: - entry...
Is it possible to create an EA/indicator/script, that has my "best of functions" that I can "Call/use" for my indicators and EA (like a DLL). So I don´t have to add these functions in every EA or indicator, maybe just "include" this in the header?
I have MT4. I have downloads different ea in my editor . When I push the compiling botton, it doeasn't save them even if it doesn't give me any error messages. Can somebody help me? I'm a new user of MT4. thank you Max
I´ve developed a Dollar Index Indicator . I´m newbie to MT4 and I´ve been stealing code from expert/indicators in my MT4 installation folder... What is "IndicatorCounted()"??? I have read the documentation. So what is "new bars". This value has to be equal with "bars" while running? Or if I restart
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me to add an email alert to an indicator? It has a sound alert which works beautifully but when I try to add SendMail it gives me errors. I have no programming skills so I have not been able to correct the errors. Thank you for any help you can provide. Regards, Mike...
[Deleted]
Hello, I tried to use the Sleep() function in my EA but it is not working as expected. I even put it into the start() function at the beginning but I get log-entries for every single tick. int start(){   Sleep(10000); // sleep for 10seconds, but should sleep forever      Print("Please fall asleep...
Dear Programmers, I am looking for a MT4 solution that will allow me to monitor order slippage for manual orders. Fundamental thing to do is to capture the trade request event and register the price from this moment. Registred price will be later compared with order open ( or close ) price. My...
abc.mq4: #import "abc.ex4"    int CheckupTradability(bool silientCheck=false);    void DisplayAccountInfo(); #import abc.mq4: void DisplayAccountInfo(){    }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int CheckupTradability(bool silientCheck){    return(0);} Used in test...
[Deleted]
Hello Basically I want to have the following operation translated into MQL4: double sumofhighs = the sum of all M15 highs of the previous trading day (i.e. the M15 high of 00:00 + the M15 high of 00:15 + the M15 high of 00:30 + etc.) I assume it is done with ArrayCopyRates or something similar but...
Hi you all, My EA works best when I increment the lots by 0.01 by multiplier of 2 after each order. But, it is to danger when market are one side ranging and may blow out my account in blinks an eye.. For your info, I am new to MQL4, there may be a better way, but this is all I can think off. The...
Ask is here They buy the ask (somebody else sold at this price) Somebody places order "Buy Market!" Bid is here Ask is here Somebody places order "Sell market!" Bid is here The sell the bid (somebody else bought at this price) Question: WHO IS SOMEBODY ELSE AND HOW CAN I BE...
Hello to all. I am suffering from lack of internet now - irregularity with even running programs on comp with access. So, I need an advice - how can I run at least demo on free VPS-like thing (cloud calculations or smth). P.S. Actually, I have a little delay with stop management in code. P.P.S. So,...
TRENDLORD TRADING SYSTEM INDICATORS: SWEETSPOTS, TRENDLORD, PIVOTS, ICAi, SUPERPROFIT and 2 MOVING AVERAGES. OTHER INDICATORS INCLUDE: SPREAD, CANDLETIME, STOPLOSS, TARGETS AND ALERTER
[Deleted]
  EA late opening  (2)
anyone can help fix EA late opening ? charges ? PM me thanks i use 15 min chart, EA not opening trade at 3.15 / 5.45 /7.30 etc but at 3.20 /5.49/7.40