MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1099

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello, I'm trying to get GBPAUD chart but it is not listed on any of the New Charts menus. Can anyone tell me how to do it please? LEM
  pda phone (2)
hello, can somebody tell me the type of nokia or pda phone to use for forex
Hi today all of a sudden this happens on my notebook with Win 7 beta: terminal.exe is runnuing my indicator, but after I closed I closed both and restarted terminal I clicked on the editor icon to start it, it coems up and consumes 100% of its core, work impossible. I can't understand how an editor...
  FAPTurbo (3)
Hey, I review Forex products and time to time I share with everyone on the forum my findings. So here is the latest! By now, I am sure that you have heard about FAPTurbo, the first real money forex trading robot. There has been a lot of hype around it in the forex market. It is a system which trades...
Hello Coders/Traders: I am attempting to write a piece of code that will constantly display my free margin in the upper left hand corner of my chart. I've tried using the following: ObjectSetText("text_object", "Acct Free Margin", 10, "Times New Roman", Green); And also:...
I'm trying to make a list of the prosand cons of placing market orders vs. pending orders in an EA. On the surfaceit seems there wouldn’t be much of a difference because an EA could send amarket order at the same time a pending order would be placed. I haven’t doneany testing yet I just wanted to...
Hi, I wrote an EA and,in which I am trying to open two buystop orders - One for EURUSD, and another for USDCHF pairs. I use the following ordersend commands. Order#1. OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUYSTOP,.............) Order#2. OrderSend("USDCHF",OP_BUYSTOP,.........) When I try to backtest it, here is...
Finally, my EA is working properly.....the last few weeks had been terrible, choppy market is to blame,  overall, Im quite happy with it.:) Thats a 3 month period, w/ a 10K initial deposit
Hello, I am looking for a standalone tool to backtest EAs similar to "MetaLang.exe" that compiles experts.. For example, I can use such standalone tool to backtest multiple EAs using different pairs and different settings overnight. I recall that there have been a similar tool to test EAs...
Hello, I've come across a system, I'm looking to make An indicator and use the same Idea for an EA Have The Best Day Ever Sharkmotor shrakmotorsports@yahoo.com
How build up a function or way to replace a way or to mimic the function "Valuewhen" in metatrader 4 example : TD1:=ValueWhen(1,Sd2<>0,Sd2); Thanks U very much !!!
Wus up people! O.K. I'm kinda new to this MQ4 Programming. Could someone modify the Heiken Ashi Candlesticks Indicator so that it can givewhite and red signal arrows. It would realy be realy great if it could also play a sound alert for the signalarrows. All help is appretiated. THanks :)...
I want to design an indicator that tells me over, the current chart: - how many bear candles vs how many bull candles & - pips gained vs pips lost Any ideas how I would go about this? So, far I have: bool isBear(int shift)  {    if(Open[shift] > Close[shift])        return (true);    return...
Sorry, my english ;-( Where is problem EA code? I want draw horizontal line, maximum of Buffer[] **************************** This is my code (section code) ... int max = ArrayMaximum(Buffer,Bars,0); // Buffer is initialize indicator buffer if(ObjectFind("max") == -1) {...
Hello, after trying to discuss this at national forum without any success, i`m trying a luck at broader community... I`m experimenting  with a wavelet transform in MATLAB because of its well-known purposes - multiresolutional analysis, denoising, feature-extraction, signal pre-processing for NNs etc...
Dear All, I'm quite new to Forex and just hear about automate trading etc... Now I discover this website but its seems like a lot information here including the MQL4 manual. I'd like to learn MQL4 very much but read all the manual seems to be a gigantic task. So, could anybody please suggest where...
I got the system working for the most part. However, it trakes lot size .1 though I set it to 1. How do I fix that? The second situation is that I need to verify the GMT setting. http://time.gov/timezone.cgi?Central/d/-6/java says Central time is -5, but the URL shows -6. From the company that...
Is anyone else having this problem with the latest build of MT4. WHen I download the data for any pair there is a 10000 (ten thousand) pip candle on 1/1/2009 and another on 3/20/2009. It appears as though the decimal point has been shifted to the left by one digit for all the data...ie 1.2936...
I'm a professional programmer. If you need a programmer, send a private message to me.
Hello MT4 team or experts, can a symbol contain a space, like s ymbol x ? thank you for answer
I've been working on the CliffHanger for some time now... And I'm trying to get the code to modify a specific lot's stop to equal a specific indicator's price...AND update the modification throughout time, or modify the positions stop everytime the indicator's price changes. How do I do this. I know...
Hi, Is there a function returning ONLY the market orders count, Please TIA Best regards BBF
Hi, I'm looking to hook up with someone reasonably local to me to develop automation of some of my successful FX strategies. If anyone lives around Cambridge UK then please get in touch. Thanks. I am new to MQL4 and whilst I want to learn, I am not that familiar with coding generally, and I know...
Needing some feedback. . As I understand it, FreezeLevel can poke it's nose into procedings unexpectedly because is Broker descretionary datum. IF YOU find self in a Broker's imposed Freeze area - how will your code deal with this??? My first transient thought was to keep state memory and mark...
hi im new to mql4 and i thoght i might want to develop some programs in this platform i wanted to download the book instead of reading it in front of the computer but couldnt because the downloaded file aint working can someone help me? thanks, eran,
Hello! I am the creator and administrator of the project FreEA. Looking for volunteers to help me in this project. Want to create a package of excellent open source EAs. Volunteers can help create the code, translating the contents of the site, sending good strategies, giving his opinion or simply...
  Volume? (1)
The only volume indicator that MetaTrader has is an up and down volume indicator. Is there anything that just indicates volume alone? Or is the indicator just saying volume is down from the bar on its left?
Hi I would need to open 3 different Positions in the same Pair and to close them all differntly (eg.: differnet TakeProfit Level). I believe the Problem has to do with the Tickets. I have tired but with Problems with the Close. I posted the original Code below. I hope anyone can help me. Many...
  Max Lots (3)
Could somebody give me advice, when we can use Max lots. How to predict / indicate ????
I have found nesting conditional "IF" statements to be confusing and prone to numerous errors, hence intimidating, especially when you start nesting 5 or 6 conditional "IF" statements --- one within the next. As result, I have resorted to using "Included Files" whenever confronted with the nesting...