MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1099

[Deleted]
I am trying to make this EA only enter Trades when Stoch & RSI are above 80 and 70 for Short. Less than 20 and 30 for Long. This is just a bool ad-on to the rest of the signal code. I have submitted the entire code and a screen shot of a recent Long Signal. You will see that the Stoch and RSI are
Hi, I am looking for an EA with the following specification. Download, for sale, someone programming for money (how much) ect. EA calculates trend or countertrend market. If ATR above a certain value (extern) it is countertrend market. If ATR below a certain value it is trend market. Open position
[Deleted]
Hello ; My target is to make a candle basing on Macd indicator , so I would like to keep Close -High -Low like a normal chart but for the open I use the difference between slow and fast signal on Macd so my idea is like that : if slow > fast (buy) I calculate the open like that : Close -(difference
[Deleted]
I found a special robot GBPUSD , but can only run on a particular broker , does anyone know what this robot ? and how the original version. thank you
I'm going to buy a new pc. What are the features I should look for in order to run optimization faster ? Memory, processor...etc I would appreciate any suggestion . Thank you
In the dialogue box that comes up to close an order there's an entry entitled "Comment". Is there any way for my Expert Advisor to put an entry in here? I can do it for opening orders with the Comment parameter of OrderSend(), but there's no such parameter for OrderClose(). Thanks.
hello, i'm french sorry for my bad english… I look for indicators mt4 but especially programmed indicators calculated heikin ashi candles on and not on normal candlesticks does anyone can help me ? I need a fast stochastic , MACD, forecast, True Strength Index, and 25x5 mm DiNapoli I start
Hello everybody, as written in the subject it is my problem that i just can't figure out where that value iTime comes from. For example I do this for the 5th Bar: Print(" BarTime = ",iTime(NULL, 0, 5)); and i get this value 1321023600 but where does it come from? no hint in the documentation but...
is there a alternative i can use instead of DayOfWeek()? i have problems in backtesting with condition: if (DayOfWeek() ==5) because gmt and dst shift, i need a condition to open exactly every friday at 23:58 ... is it possible to use the day of week from local time ?
Hi all,Does anyone knows any website that offers free analysis of the forex EA trading results? Eg maximum risk, maximum margin used, in a graphical or table format.previously I saw there is such website but I forgot bookmark it. And now I fail to google search it
In my platform (historic center) I only have 2 months of historical data . Does somebody know from where I can download more data?
  Ichimoku MT4 Pro  (6)
This is code Ichimoku on MT4, Do You have it? Please, share for me. Thanks
[Deleted]
I currently have a fixed manipulator model their own conclusion! In the framework of wave theory combined withthe trend to do one! To tell the truth is hard to do the jobexchange, in order to make this hard to be happy I started totry to use the EA to do alone, especially not in their own time to do...
  EA help needed .!!  (16   1 2)
i am using EA, and i want to use bolinger band as follows, if the upper limit of bolinger band is reached, then sell orders with profit of 10 pips should be placed continously again and again till it reaches the lower limit, likewise from lower limit to upper limit, buy orders should be placed with...
[Deleted]
Hi, How do I have the comment() function display text in the top right hand corner or bottom right hand corner of the window? Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
  MT4 install  (3)
I run Win 7, this has a Admin account and several “standard”accounts. My sys is set to ask for the Admin password to run aapplication. Each time I run MT4 through a “standard” account. I amprompted for the Admin password. I have gone through the “application” files and desktopshortcut and set these...
Hi, I am searching the indicator which shows the open, close, high, low price from the day before on the right side of my chart. I saw this already in the codebase but I didn't saved it and now I can't find it anymore. Does anybody knows it?!
Hi, I'm trying to do code a platform in Python to do an automated backtest and to confirm it works I want to do a visual check with MT4 charts. However I've found that I don't know how MT4 calculates its SMAs which is leading to problems. Which prices are used to compute SMAs in MT4?? Closing??...
Is that possible? Because they give examples, take this one, change it, and everything is OK. Why, when you need a random number generator that generates the size of a minute candle (high/low) and its direction (bullish/bearish)? For example, this action is performed in Excel and then imported into
[Deleted]
Hi All, Just wanted to know if anyone had created a higher time tred frame indicator. I've read a lot about forex (well for me) and it seems that you nearly always go with the trend as it is your friend and where possible look to a higher time frame to confirm the trend in your trade direction....
I am brand new to coding and have written this program to open orders quickly as my trade management requires that i exit portions of my trade at different takeprofit levels therefor i am need to open 3 positions when i get into a trade, all of different sizes. The idea of the program is to give...
[Deleted]
I have some scripts built by a colleague who is unwell that need some changes. The Scripts 1. BUY/SELL - places 2 orders adding in missing stops, take profits, and include a jumping stop. The first order is closed at "x" pips and the second lot the stop moved to BE 2. SWAP - essentially this script...
Hi Guys, I want to save the data {time,Open,Low,Close}, each item individuialy in a binary file, I have this code: #include <stdlib.mqh>int handle_low, handle_high, handle_close, handle_open, handle_time;bool once;int init(){    handle_time=FileOpen("time_h1.bin",...
anyone can calculate the max reasonable lotsize before you enter a trade if the accountstopoutlevel is 100 which means if the margin level reaches 100%, the account will be stopout.
New article Using MetaTrader 5 as a Signal Provider for MetaTrader 4 is published at mql5.com: Analyse and examples of techniques how trading analysis can be performed on MetaTrader 5 platform, but executed by MetaTrader 4. Article will show you how to create simple signal provider in your...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, been using this forum a lot in the last months, just registered to have a little question taken out that i havent been able to solve or find solution online. this is an EA i have been playing for 2 days to detect doji candles (its a code in progress) but im having a problem with the...
[Deleted]
I believe there is a way to intergrate the use of Microsoft Access into MetaTrader 4. I searched but it gave me a dozen pages addressing errors. Can someone direct me to or give me an example of the code to integrate? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
1. When I download history from Metaquotes for EURUSD I end up with a gap from 6/11 - 9/11 has anyone else had this issue? 2. How accurate is history from Metaquotes? 3. Is there a better place to get pricse data downloads from either for free or at a charge? thanks K
[Deleted]
Hello, Can anybody help me with code? I want to create an indicator, drawing vline since 1970.01.01 after every 1000000.54 seconds. I wrote something like this but it doesn't work: int start()  {        datetime nl = 1000000.54;        datetime start =  StrToTime("1970.1.1 00:00");        int...