Different results from the same code

Hi

I'm getting different results running the same code on MQL4.  I just ran the same code consecutively and the graphs are different, without any adjustments the code or anything else whatsoever.

My initial thought is maybe that this is a result of processor load between ticks, because the processor load is the only difference I can think of.  

Any one else having this problem?

Shawn Cranko:

Hi

I'm getting different results running the same code on MQL4.  I just ran the same code consecutively and the graphs are different, without any adjustments the code or anything else whatsoever.

My initial thought is maybe that this is a result of processor load between ticks, because the processor load is the only difference I can think of.  

Any one else having this problem?

The spread on the tester is set to current probably resulting in different spreads between calculations .

Then there's the interpolation of the ticks , i don't know how consistent it is or if its random .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

The spread on the tester is set to current probably resulting in different spreads between calculations .

Then there's the interpolation of the ticks , i don't know how consistent it is or if its random .

Thank you, the spread setting was the problem.