MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 908

[Deleted]
How can I get the minimum of the second dimension of the array ?  This is my code and the error is " wrong dimension" in ventana[i-1]   Thanks !     double ventana[9999][20];   int ventanamin[9999];       int dim=ArrayRange(ventana,0);      for ( i=1; i<=dim;i++)...
[Deleted]
  EURJPY symbol  (1)
Hello, In my metatrader there is no 'EURJPY' symbol. I want to know how to download it? I have also go to 'File-New chart' but no eurjpy symbol . Somebody please tell me how can I get it
function 'mysql_num_rows' call from dll 'libmysql.dll' critical error c0000005 at 100040F4.  int mrticket = -1;    string query="Select concat(';',concat_ws(';', masterticket, ticket))  from test.tickets where Ticket = " + ticket;    int length=StringLen(query);     mysql_real_query(mysql,query...
Hi All I wonder if one of you good people could create the following: An Indicator or EA that scrolls from one Pair to another automatically. The Idea would be to scroll from one pair to another and remain on the screen for a given time, let's say 10...
[Deleted]
When I do backtesting manually it is very SLOW because I have to keep checking the date and figuring what day that was. I want to find an indicator that I could just turn on and it would print "monday, tuesday" etc above or below each bar. That way I can backtest only taking trades on Mon/Tues/wed...
Hi, I want know it possible, instead I make library in dll format, make that in ex4 format? If yes, any reference for that? Regards,  
hi Guys! i new here and it is my first post here... :)) on Tradestation you can setup a chart which every candle/bar Represent X ticks as you choose and not only tick-by-tick. how can i have it here?   plz advise! Yoseph   
  Chart scroll  (7)
Hello. I'm new to MT4. I was wondering if i could scroll the charts IN FRONT OF the price action. I find it really unconfortable that the current price action must be at the very right-hand side of my chart. For example, when i place a fibonacci (but not only) i can't really get a clear view. I post...
Hi all, when i was reviewing my trade history i realized that almost all history trades has disappeared. What could have happened?. Regards. 
Hi,   I have a newbie question on charting in MT4 .. If I take 1 Hr chart, how are open and close prices for each  bar determined ? Is the bar drawn to the clock  .i.e price@07:00:00 is open pos, price@08:00:00 as close for 7am-8am bar or is there some other logic used  ?   Thanks in Advance ..   
[Deleted]
Hi, my first post here. :)  I'm a beginner trader as well as beginner coder. I've been trading by simply using naked charts with hand drawn lines mostly. Also mostly binary options so far but starting with spot as well.  I've had success so far using this price action strategy but staring at...
[Deleted]
Hello, can anybody clarify me the meaning of fitnes parameter in [EA's name].ini file in tester directory? The file looks like this: <common> positions=2 deposit=[some value] currency=EUR fitnes=0 genetic=0 </common> Best regards
  MACD, again  (10)
Hi again, OK, still having problems on something that should be a piece of cake. please see attached screenshot for a start. All I'm trying to do is code a simple EA to go long on macd cross over and go short when it crosses over the other way. But I seem to be having some really silly trades
for(i=0; i<limit; i++)     {      UpTicks[i]=(Volume[i]+(Close[i]-Open[i])/Point)/2;      DownTicks[i]=Volume[i]-UpTicks[i];      if(UpTicks[0]>=100 && DownTicks[0]<=50)      Alert("BUY (", Symbol(), ", ", Period(), ") !!!");      } above is part of an alert from TickSeperateVolume indicator;...
hi all please , i want help in this problem ....... my EA open many sell orders and buy orders in short period and each order has it's own stop and own take profit  the problem ,,,,,{ how i select specific order from all previous opened orders and  close or modify it but beware all orders have the...
Hi 2 all, and thanks for taking your time! The indicator loose the color after changing time frame and go back  - I have to recompile, than it's all right again...where is my fault? E.g.: Start D1: ok; switching to H4: ok; going back to D1: all red; going to H4: all red... Thanks in advance... Lupo...
Hello. I have a strength meter indicator. It has all the major currencies. I wanted to add Polish currency PLN so I went into the code and started changing things to accommodate for the extra currency, seemed like an easy change. However, I cannot get it working properly...In MetaEditor I get an...
i have more than 5 open trades in 1 bar and i want the ea to stop opening order after takeprofit was hit. bool NewBar()  {  /* Update with a new bar and reset BarTraded if it's new */   static datetime lastbar;   datetime curbar = Time[0];   if(lastbar != curbar)    {     BarTraded = 0;...
Problem:  Many if not most back-tested EAs show significantly different results in forward live real account trading. Even if the trading logic is accurate different sets of historical data or different calculation times for example start times of back-tested vs. current data will create different...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I find any routine code for: I have open some charts on MT. I need routine which return identific active charts(window) of all them.  I need know which symbol is on active chart.  Thank you very mutch. 
Good afternoon. I guess a lot of people are already going on holiday etc. But I hope some experienced TRADERS will be able to comment critically on the testing results of my Expert Advisor for 2007-2013. I'm sceptical about it myself, expecting experienced people to advise - what's the catch of the
mt4 works fine with WINE on linux platform..only problem i face is intellisense for metaeditor doesn't work .. someone says on forum that this is due to non-presence of microsoft fonts...   i have installed ms-fonts also but still intellisense is not working.. intellisense means showing of hints as...
  adx calculation  (10)
Is it possible to combine the iadx with the atr in order to smooth out the signal lines?
does anyone know of a script that can add buy/sell arrows aswel as modify markers to the charts of orders that are opened manually, this would help identify my staring points in trades with the broker i am using.
我在论坛的英文版上看到了下面的编程方法(部分): int MessageNumber = RegisterWindowMessageA("MetaTrader4_Internal_Message"); PostMessageA(hWnd, MessageNumber, 13, IndicatorName); int MessageNumber = RegisterWindowMessageA("MetaTrader4_Internal_Message"); PostMessageA(hWnd, MessageNumber, 16, ScriptName); int...
On MT4, Can i have Screener/Scanner & Sound Alert based on Certain Criteria Like Cross(Over/Below) of 50EMA for all currency pairs,(It would be more efficient if Change of EMA value will be allowed--I mean if option of change of EMA value like 100/200/300 would be helpful to taste different...
I am testing initially with open prices only as my EA only uses open of bars and indicators. Now when I test results from open prices only testing on every tick I get the exact same entries and results which is great. The EA does not rely on scalping and uses large SL/TP so it makes sense open...
For example, find all the files (EA) which used the function IsOptimization()
  wave back EA  (1)
Hey all, here the idea for my strategy: Buy: Open every hour 1 position as long equity is equal or less than account balance. Profit of all positions (with same magic number) will be collect. Sell: Same rules! I attached my 2 EA and need help to merge them to one EA. The challenge is to identify the...
Where can I get daily historical data for mt4 to before at least 1990?