MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 103

I want to move the EA comment from left to right corner ? Ask for advice as well. Get help
[Deleted]
can anyone help me with my problem. strategy tester doesnt work due to error 130 and error 138. // Pivot now; double pivota; double s1a; double r1a; double s2a; double r2a; double higha = iHigh ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 1 ); double lowa = iLow ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 1
i am trying to get my indicator i made work but i have a lot of buffers 18 to be exact . with #property Strict everything compiles fine no errors and no warnings. but when i load into terminal i only see the first buffer i am still new to coding. #property indicator_chart_window #property
  iHigh iClose  (19   1 2)
Dear Friends I was using this codes to get todays high and yesterdays low values in MT4. double ToDayHigh=iHigh(NULL,1440,0); double YesterDayLow=iLow(NULL,1440,1); Whats the code in MQL5 for the same. Thanks Noufel
[Deleted]
Hello guys, can anyone help me with my code. It works fine while testing in demo but while testing in strategy tester it doesnot meet my entry criteris and open trades after one is closed. please help me
Hello everyone, I'm TC, a newbie here. I am currently trying out an EA called XM V2.5 on Exness MT4 real cent account. When I used this EA on MT4 demo standard account, it worked fine. But on real cent account, it doesn't open any trades and give these errors on 2 charts: EURUSD,H1: Error: 0
I was once again thinking about the data that I collect from the History Center for my specific platform, and I was wondering if daylight savings times were automatically adjusted. For example, if the data I get is in GMT, does the summer time data stay in BST, or does it change to what it would be
MT4 mobile can't get MQID Does anyone experience the same thing? I have Internet connection and also I can use it for trade, but I can't get the MQID
I am increasing the lot size with each subsequent Limit transaction but my code/formula just keeps on returning my starting lot size. Here is the code to calculate the lot sizes with each subsequent limit trade that is generated: input double Start_LotSize = 0.01 input int LotMultiplier =
The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Thursday , October 14, 2021. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements. The update will be available through the Live Update system
  PipSize  (2)
Hello! I have one doubt about computing PipSize I have This: double Pip() { // double pip = 0 ; int dig =( int )MarketInfo( _Symbol ,MODE_DIGITS); switch (dig) { case 2 : point= 0.1 ; break ; case 3 : point= 0.01 ; break ;
Strange behavior with ChartTimePriceToXY function. Please check the following code #property copyright "Copyright 2021, PuguForex." #property link "https://www.mql5.com/en/users/puguforex" #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 0
I want to monitor the data indicators of multi currency and multi cycle. How to ensure the integrity of the data of multi cycle indicators? If I only run EA on one currency
Hi guys. Can an EA be programmed to recognize when a user manually opens or closes a trade from the chart
[Deleted]
Dear Everybody I want to cancel all of my orders on metatrader at once. and if there is an expertor program that does that at a certain profit the better. Can anybody help me inthis regard. Regards Mehdi
Hello! I have one question … lets say that I set pending order open price at 0.1234… and the price… from 0.1230 jumps to 0.1238… let’s say during High Volatility times like news or rollover or something. At what price will the pending order turn into a market order
  Simple BOOLEAN FUNCTION HELP  (22   1 2 3)
Hi Coders, I am struggling with this simple function.. All I want it to do is look back over the past 10 candles and return true if any of the candles where higher than the upper bollinger band.my error '}' Not all control paths return a value. I just can't see where I am going wrong here. bool
[Deleted]
  Time filter  (19   1 2)
Usually time filter is widely used. For those that need Hours time filter here it is: if (((Hour()>=StartHour && Hour()<EndHour && StartHour<EndHour) || (Hour()>=StartHour || Hour()<EndHour && StartHour>EndHour))) EAActivated= true ; else EAActivated= false ; Can somebody share
Hi I'd like to use both heiken ashi candle chart and candlestick chart. In MT4 there if I use the heiken ashi indicator on my chart it will displayed on top of the candlestick chart, the indicator will overlap the candlestick chart. Is there a way to display the heiken ashi chart on different
  Half Trend EA  (9)
help me for buy and sell condition based on half trend indicator #define _htCall(_buff,_ind) iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "half-trend nrp" ,inpHTPeriod,_buff,_ind) double _htCurr = _htCall( 7 ,inpHtBarTotest); double _htPrev = _htCall( 7 ,inpHtBarTotest+ 1 ); bool _canBuy =
I have been running the EA and did not notice the 4108 error before - but mow the code refuses to close my pending orders and give 4108 - invalid ticket errors. Here is t //Close Pending Orders when no trades open Count = 0 ; if (Sell == 0 ) { for (Count = OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; Count >= 0 ;
Hi all, my objects disappear & after a few seconds or so they reappear again. If you know the problem please help. void OnTick () { int Bottom= iLowest ( Symbol (), 0 , MODE_LOW , 75 , 1 + 40 ); ObjectDelete ( 0 , "Bottom" ); ObjectCreate ( 0 , "Bottom" , OBJ_RECTANGLE , 0 ,Time[ 0
Morning all, So a quick question about brackets, which is correct? if (a < b && c < d){ ... } ..or do you bracket the individual conditions within the function call, as follows: if ((a < b) && (c < d)){ ...... } or does it make no difference at all? Many thanks and all the best to y'all
It is possible for base class execute function on child class? Example: I have base class as shown below. The constructor only execute update() function. And the update() function must execute the function that has on it child class // Base.mqh class CBase { private : protected : int
Hi, I am using OnChartEvent > CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK to change the colour of some text when clicked on, which is working, however when I close MT4 and then open MT4 it has forgot it the change and loaded the default colours from the indicator. I have tried to save the template using
Hi all, I'm considering a strategy where I'm opening trades manually, but a trailing stoploss is managed by an EA. That seems easy enough, there appear to be plenty of EAs that can do that. My question comes in when, say, I'm trading 2 different strategies on the same account, and on the same
What do I need to delete or reset to get the current build of metatrader to save all it current display settings so that when I close and open MT4 I still see all the toolbars and navigator windows setting I had when I closed MT4?
[Deleted]
  forgot password  (6)
i forgot my account's passwords...can any1 help me?...
I think the below code for IsNewBarOnTimeframes() might be useful for anyone who wishes to monitor the end of a bar from any time frame whatsoever in MT4. Hence, I decided to share it for perusal. Happy using: bool IsNewBarOnTimeframe( int timeframe) { datetime BarOpenTime = iTime ( Symbol
I have been using this piece of code for a long time: if ( OrderSelect (orderTicket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) == true ) { if (OrderCloseTime() != 0 ) { isTradeRunning = false ; orderProfit = OrderProfit() + OrderCommission(); return ; } } It always worked. Now I have it in a