How to draw a horizontal line at position -1
- A HLine is continuous all the way across. Ray is irrelevant. You want a TLine with start and stop times.
- imamushroom: draw a horizontal line between position 0 and position -1. I can do now between position 1 and position 0,There is no position -1. Estimate the time as Time + PeriodSeconds().
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Free Forex VPS for 24 hours
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration Log in
If you do not have an account, please register
I want to be able to draw a horizontal line between position 0 and position -1. I can do now between position 1 and position 0, thanks to the help in this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/437621 but 0 to -1 doesn't work.
I'd thought about using OBJ_HLINE and using the Ray Right function but I don't want the line to extend to the extreme right, only one bar.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks in advance.