MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 102

When I place my EA , my objects repaint or vanish and sometimes appear again after sometime. What seems to be the problem? void OnTick () { if ( TimeCurrent ()==Time[ 0 ]) { int s = iLowest ( Symbol () , 0 , MODE_LOW , 75 , 1 + 40 ); ObjectDelete ( 0 , "s" ); ObjectCreate ( 0 , "s"
Hi everyone i wonder it's a way to make an ON_Chart function be enable or disable in Capp dialog class like this example i want when i press no button the yes button doesn't work at all (it's working now) : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
My ea have the code about this double cci1= iCCI ( Symbol (), 5 ,cciperiod, 0 , 1 ); double cci2= iCCI ( Symbol (), 5 ,cciperiod, 0 , 2 ); Now ,My ea run in 15minute period,The value I tracked is different from the value I saw when loading CCI indicators,Why
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to ask, whether somebody could refer me to an exising / easy modifiable code. I would find it frequently useful for an custom indicator (and / or his line in the window) to see also the lines of first and second derivatives. In particular, when having a custom indicator X (which...
[Deleted]
  How to install MT4 Indicators?  (149   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Here is a little guide on how to get the work done NOTE: An indicator can be of 2 format (extensions), .MQ4 and .EX4. MQ4 is the source code, and EX4 is the compiled version of the code. Step By Step 1) Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators...
Hello friends, Hope you are having a nice day. I want to get the leftover from dividing a double value to another double value: for example: a=b%c while b=8.5, c=3.0 then a=2.5; But it looks that % function only accept integers and no doubles. What is the solution? Thank you in advance
Hi, two weeks ago I found good code for Pullback but I can't found this code any more. If I have EMA, and if is candle bullish, when go back to the EMA or touch or go over EMA then get Alert. How to do this? Thanks
Hi, I am a newbie when it comes to programming in mql4. I have taken an existing indicator, "cci-t3-divergence-indicator" and have tried to modify it to print a coloured histogram rather than a line (such as in CCI woodies). The attached mq4 file compiles with no errors, but when I add it to a
Hi everyone I have an indicator that shows different between in real chart and when backtest. This one is from real chart, and this one is from backtest chart, In the setting menu there's a setting used for higher timeframe. My chart is M15 and the indicator using M60. At first, I thought that
I seldom worked with indicators as far as EA is concerned? All I did was manually past indicators on charts when I need them even while working with EA. This can be tasking when back testing the EA being designed. What exactly is iCustom indicators? Are they different from the indicators we manually
Hello everyone, I'm wrinting an EA which has a strategy which open a lot of pending orders. Before sending the command to open, I'm checking if there is enough money. The problem is when some pending orders are triggered there is not enough money, so the strategy tester delete them and close all the
Hi there, could someone point out what's preventing this simple code to compile? struct ValueStruct { string field1; ValueStruct( string f1) : field1(f1) {}; }; class Complex3ValueStruct { public : ValueStruct mVs; Complex3ValueStruct(ValueStruct& valueStruct) : mVs(valueStruct)
i made this simple panel as below it have one label and two button when i press one of them the other will be hidden but when i click at place of hidden button it still work i don't know why mqh file : #include <Controls\Dialog.mqh> #include <Controls\Button.mqh> #include <Controls\Edit.mqh>
Hi all, so I am new to MQL4 and not really great at programming overall. Anyway, I am trying to learn from a tutorial (this one: https://www.cashbackforex.com/school/mql4-programming/basic-expert-advisor-example-moving-average-cross/ ) and there seems to be some stuff there that doesn't work. I
How possible to download a jpg image and for that image to be loaded into a chart? Charts only load PNG and BMP so image then must be converted somehow. Does the newer image library support image conversions?
Is it possible to use mt4 indicator to turn on and off the Autotrading button based on condition
I am developing an EA to take over when signal copying run into trouble. I need to disable the copying to do this but I keep getting error 4060 (Function not confirmed). Below are the lines I used to try it. Any help will be appreciated. long Flag =
Hi I need to get prices between one candle Body and then call if this prices is exist in Moving Average. Moving average not problem to get, but how can I get Price with Body Candles. Prices just like that: 1.22500, 1.22511, 1.22522 and then simple use with moving average if Exists price between
Hello There, OrdersHistoryTotal() always returns zero, even though there are trades on my terminal during back testing with the strategy tester, Are there any limitations of the Strategy Tester that we should know of. I am using the Latest Version of MT4
Hi Everyone,    Could someone please help, I have lost my list of currency pairs on all of my profiles it is the list that appears just above the profile name at the bottom of the screen.   Thanks in advance.   Roman  
Hi, Did everyone have the same problem with that picture of the curve of balance? The text format of the X-axis did not generate correctly! I have already tried to re-install the MT4 software, but the problem still can't solve. If you know how to fix this issue, please help me! Thanks a lot
I want to show automatically a template on the chart when I use my EA, So I used Alert(ChartApplyTemplate(0,"My_template.tpl"); When I run my EA, the Alert returns True, but my template is not applied. (I also tried without the "Alert") The template works fine when I add it manually. Any idea where
I want to build the ultimate pc/server for doing purely set file optimisations for my EA's and too run them super fast, I need your help from those who either do frequent optimisations or code EA's for a living! 1. is MT4 optimisation speed CPU dominate? 2. is MT4 optimisation speed GPU dominate? 3
Hello! I'm new to this and I'm testing my Robot inventions to make changes, etc. The problem arises when testing the Robots, is SUPER, but SUPER difficult to test them in an orderly way, since never, but I have never been able to test a robot in the range of dates that I want, always the graph does...
Hi, ive been trying to compare the current days open to yesturdays close but am a little stuck on the following. Can someone please explain to me that within the following code : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ // Gap
can anybody who copying mql5 signals can share information regarding : what ratio of lot is been used when copying mql5 signals? for example if signal provider having and account balance of $200 and using 0.01 lot size in his routine trades and and investor who copying him is having $1000 in his
Hello I am trying to introduce a "circuit breaker" in my code to suspend EA operation if it detects unsual activity over a defined period of time, e.g. the "flash crash" of GBPUSD on Oct 6, 2016, and June 23 when the Cable fell off a cliff. Obviously with a major currency pair there will be times of...
I want to move the EA comment from left to right corner ? Ask for advice as well. Get help
[Deleted]
can anyone help me with my problem. strategy tester doesnt work due to error 130 and error 138. // Pivot now; double pivota; double s1a; double r1a; double s2a; double r2a; double higha = iHigh ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 1 ); double lowa = iLow ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 1
i am trying to get my indicator i made work but i have a lot of buffers 18 to be exact . with #property Strict everything compiles fine no errors and no warnings. but when i load into terminal i only see the first buffer i am still new to coding. #property indicator_chart_window #property