MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1051

Do the Right Thing” CCI Trade Without resorting to the mathematics of the indicator, please note that CCI is an unbounded oscillator with any reading of +100 typically considered to be overbought and any reading of -100 oversold. For our purposes, however, we will use these levels as our trigger...
Red.Line 11.03.2008 20:12 Thanks for the useful topic, although I'm about burnt pies, but still maybe someone has faced the problem of stockpiling and sampling from large data sets in µl. µl and databases? Has anyone thought in that direction? ----- I think the topic would be interesting
  simple mysql wrapper  (21   1 2 3)
Hi All, I wrote a small wrapper for fetching row and fields from MySQL. source and compiled dll in attachment. Futher more a mqh for including the goodies :)
HI need help to modify shockbar ea. added stoploss at -40 pips. if price touch -40 pips they are close all open trades example : 1 eur/usd sell -40 << now touch at -40 close 5 trades (once time) 2 eur/usd sell -22 3 eur/usd sell -18 4 eur/usd sell -15 5 eur/usd sell -12...
Recently I downloaded Dukascopy tick data and went through the Birt's EA Review script process to create HST and FXT files. Does anyone out there know what happens to the volume data? What I noted is that the true volume in the tick data is lost in the conversion process. What ends up in the tick...
Dear all, I'm having some issues using iLowest on timeframes higher than the current chart timeframe. On one currency pair (EURJPY) it allows me to use the function for the current timeframe, but only higher timeframes from H4 upwards. On the other hand, using the AUDJPY pair, it allows me to use...
Hello :-) This is a really silly question but I would like to "look into the inmediate past" of my indicator to see if a signal has been triggered. It seems easy but indicator iteration is backwards! Is there a way to do it without falling into an infinite loop with iCustom calling myself over and
  Help please ....  (1)
The load template icon does not work - the save template and delete template options work though.
[Deleted]
  Edit the CSV  (1)
Hello, I wonder if it's possible to edit a cell in a csv file. At first I insert values​​: Type | Execution BUY | 0 Then when the order is executed, I would replace the 0 with 1. Thank you in advance!
[Deleted]
  New Build Error  (1)
New Build of Mata trader loaded 11/3/2012 - If I nowtry to use Right Click Chart Objects List It no longer works, I just get an error sound have to useEsc to get out. Using Charts – Objects – Objects List Also gives same problem I am Using Windows 7 SP 1 Using older version of Meta Trader works...
  Please check the code  (23   1 2 3)
Could anybody please check the code I want it to draw a moving average based on the difference between Support of 1st bar and Support of 2nd bar. thanks, Jay
Hello, I use Expert Advisor which trades on Offline chart with no problem at all. However my Expert Advisor uses Global Variables and if terminal is closed all Global Variables are deleted! I have tried my EA on Standard chart and GV are NOT deleted if terminal is closed and re-opened. How to solve...
email me at alwaysincreasing1@gmail.com.... I looking for someone to build be an a.e. using price action and couple of candle patterns; If your good at coding really know what you doing I would like to hear from you...Today would be great.. I'd like to get started right away.
Hi Everyone. I have been coding for afew months now, however seem to be having difficulty with this. I have had a go at it for a couple of weeks now on and off, but to no avail. I simply want an alarm, to go off when the two indicator lines cross, every new bar, however I must be overlooking...
I've always believed that if I'm on say TF 5M, and measure the High on bar0 of a higher TF like 1D... I would get today's high as seen at the end of the day... IOW I would be looking into the future. But this is not what is happening. What I get is the running high of the day, between the start of
[Deleted]
  one click buy  (1)
any one has a script that performs buy on a click?
[Deleted]
In order to make forex trade, we buy the PPC. Always thought you only supports windows. Now, we buy the windows phone 7. But you turn iphone, you let us down! Iphone battery is not demolition, it's screen is too small, do not have the conditions for sustainable trade. At the time of iphone at the...
[Deleted]
Hello I have been approached lately by friends and other investors if I would manage their privat trading accounts. So far I only managed my own account, running my own MT4 software. I'm completely unaware of what kind of remuneration a professional trader or institution would receive for their...
[Deleted]
  _Market description  (305   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
To solve any forecasting and other TA problems, it is necessary to describe the market situation mathematically using a number of parameters. It is clear that there is a "complete" description - time series of prices of all correlated instruments. But using this description for practical purposes is
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie here, but I've searched the fourm and still dont have an answer. I'd like to write an external program in Visual Studio (Win 32 console application) that can get Market Quote changes in real time. I can see two options: 1. Open up a WinSock socket from my console...
[Deleted]
i like to ask your advices about an Alarm indicator or EA, please... actuallay it is not for me, but for a trader friend of mine.. he asked my help and i promised to help him indeed.. 1) i need a kind of alarm indicator/EA .. it will recognize manually drawn trendlines and it will alarm if...
Hello, I would to know if it's possible to have a spread history indicator (not current spread). In fact I wonder if MetaTrader save both bid and ask value in history. Regards
Hello, for my current manual project i would like to automate a few things. For this i would need a script which records two mouse clicks to marke a range. The plan is to add the script, klick at the top of the range, click at the bottom of the range and my script places the pending orders...
Hi all, I have some native c++ code compiled into an DLL which is called though my mql4-code. This all has been deployed all working to 8 different broker MT4 terminals, all with the .409 version. My recent addition of brokers seems to offer only a .402 version. The behavour of exactly the same mq4...
the strategy tester only tests back 3 weeks on m5 timeframe from 16feb to present day even though ive asked to go back 3months/6months or 1 year but then if i go the other way and ask to test for 2 week to present day its ok in front of 16 feb thats ok
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Have you any code which automatically reading text (FX_Alerts) from mail (yahoo, gmail, ...) to MT platform? Thank you for help!!! Great day! Endy
[Deleted]
I got ordersend error 130. I checked online and find error 130 means my stoploss (10 pips) or takeprofit (70 pips) is too close. I then increase the stoploss and takeprofit to above 50 pips, but still got error 130. Print("minSTOP= ",MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL)) output a value of 0....
New article Simple Trading Systems Using Semaphore Indicators is published at mql5.com: If we thoroughly examine any complex trading system, we will see that it is based on a set of simple trading signals. Therefore, there is no need for novice developers to start writing complex algorithms...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have spend a lot of time but unsuccessful, I cant correct error "ArrayCopySeries function internal error" of this indicator I hope some one is more practice in mql4, many thanks in advance!