Execution prior to/outside the Scope of the 'Start' function? - page 2

WHRoeder:

One MORE time. There is no changing of a bar, etc. There is ONLY, per tick, Mt4 calls start(). Nothing else happens, PERIOD, unless you do it in start or call them from start.

If YOU want to detect a new bar, then YOU must code a check for that. E.g.

Thanks for the 'close at new bar' code sample WHR

I understand the triggering of the init(), deinit() and the ''Start()' functions <=- each tick.'

But so far that I have seen, no one has answered my actual question of the triggering of code that happens AFTER init(), [deinit()] but BEFORE the Start() function as is VERY often seen in EAs? When does the program recheck this code in this scope and process it (again)? It obviously does so as many such programs process this code repeatedly. But WHEN?

FourX:

I understand the triggering of the init(), deinit() and the ''Start()' functions <=- each tick.'

But so far that I have seen, no one has answered my actual question of the triggering of code that happens AFTER init(), [deinit()] but BEFORE the Start() function as is VERY often seen in EAs? When does the program recheck this code in this scope and process it (again)? It obviously does so as many such programs process this code repeatedly. But WHEN?

Please show an example of this " VERY often " seen code . . . I suspect the code will simply be a custom function. If it isn't a custom function then it will generate an error at compile time . . .

FourX:
happens AFTER init(), [deinit()] but BEFORE the Start() function
Asked and answered twice. NOTHING
There is ONLY, per tick, Mt4 calls start(). Nothing else happens, PERIOD
Reason: