Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality?

Testing a martingale-based TS (the essence of the TA is a trade secret).

The trial is open and is conducted in two stages:

1. On demo account

2. On cent account

In both cases, you need to double the deposit in a short period of time.

Be forewarned: THE ADVISOR IS NOT FOR SALE - you need such a cow yourself.

The Expert Advisor itself only contains an executable part, all other tuning of TA is located in automated working system, written and compiled not in MQL. So even a hacker who steals the Expert Advisor directly from the computer will not get the result.

For those interested there is a site devoted to martingale. Trader's account is monitored and status informer is on the main page + current status of open positions is shown. On other pages there are statistics of closed positions of certain instruments in pips. There are four symbols: AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD and NZDUSD.

All this stuff will start working as soon as the trading session is opened.

There is a forum on this site. The rules of the forum expressly forbidden to say anything against martingale. Violators will be banned by IP for eternity and without the right to rehabilitation. If anyone wants to yell, you can do it in this thread. However, there is nothing to do on the forum, as posted descriptions of several varieties of martingale and a couple of anecdotes.

You have a brilliant new idea! :) I especially liked the one about the forum.

Reshetov >> :

Trying out a martingale based system

The rules of the forum expressly forbid you to say anything against martingale.

If anyone wants to yell, you can do it in this thread.

Väck

There's something hanging there already -100%. Is it an error or a start at -100%?

LeoV >> :

There's something hanging there already -100%. Is it an error or has it started at -100%?

Monitoring has not been open for a long time. I.e. the monitoring server has not yet taken statistics from the account and by default has set a full drain, i.e. there is no money in the account.

DaubleWiak

)))

расположено в АРМ

I mean, in ARM, right?

kombat >> :

DaubleWiak

)))

I mean, in ARM, right?

No, I mean the Automated Trader's Workplace.

Reshetov >> :

No, I mean the Automated Trader's Desk.

>> Ahh... >> So, my mistake.

Yuri.

What do you want to show with this demonstration? Please give us a general outline of the idea being exploited. Otherwise, what's the point of us observing your account?

Well, let's assume that you will sell your cent account. Say - that's it, it didn't work out.

Or you double your deposit, as you'd hoped. Then we'll probably hear from you, "We can close the thread... and the forum too."

So what?

At least give us a hint what's being tested. Nothing against martingale - it's different and happens in different situations, but what will your demonstration prove/disprove?

(Not to tease, you do not want to show off, really!))

Svinozavr >> :

Yuri.

What do you want to show with this demonstration? Please give us a general outline of the idea being exploited. Otherwise, what's the point of us observing your account?

Well, let's assume that you will sell your cent account. Say - that's it, it didn't work out.

Or you double your deposit, as you'd hoped. Then we'll probably hear from you, "We can close the thread... and the forum too."

So what?

At least give us a hint what's being tested. I have nothing against martingale - it is different and happens in different situations, but what will your demonstration prove/disprove?

(Not to tease, you really didn't want to show off!))

Why tell or prove anything? Especially since it is impossible to prove anything, as it all boils down to elementary and unsubstantiated flurry between opponents and supporters of martin.

But everyone will be able to see it for himself and draw their own conclusions (of course, if he has a brain, rather than a set of abstruse scientific nerd terms, taken from abstruse and unreliable sources).

Better to see once than hear a hundred times.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Weren't you the one who shouted about photoshop in one of the threads about martingale? What, you're wondering? TrierViac

Reason: