Updating history of currency pair without the need to open a chart?

Hi guys.

I am not a professional programmer but have done some pretty cool stuff.  As we all know, history of a currency pair is only updated when a chart is opened.  I am looking for a mql function which can update the history of a specified instrument and time frame with out the need to open the chart. Will appreciate it if someone can  help me with finding a function and maybe example of how it is used  example...   UpdateHistory(EURUSD,69);

I have some EA's that trade 24 currency pairs on one chart at the same time, this would mean i have to have 24 charts open?

Not really, it updates whenever it "i" call's  the symbol or pair it want data from.

That being said i am looking for a way to run one EA without attaching it to a chart at all.

Marco vd Heijden:

I have some EA's that trade 24 currency pairs on one chart at the same time, this would mean i have to have 24 charts open?

Not really, it updates whenever it "i" call's  the symbol or pair it want data from.

That being said i am looking for a way to run one EA without attaching it to a chart at all.

Thanks for the reply.

If I am not mistaken you are refering to "iTime()" or "iLow()" functions?

Thanks 

Reason: